Prosecutors dismiss injury to child charges

Full story: Amarillo.com

A charge of injury to a child against an Amarillo man was dismissed this week. Randall County prosecutors Tuesday dismissed the injury to a child charge against Buddy Randall Kuykendall, 31, according to paperwork filed in the 47th District Court.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
madmom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

I won't to get a couple of things straight this is my child in this article and I am not a spiteful ex-wife. My daughter told me what happened and I called the APD. They came out and took statements and PICTURES of my childs injuries. My daughter was assaulted and did have bruising,swelling, and a concusion that was documented by a visit to the hospital. Both of my children were interviewed by the police, CPS, and the Bridge. Both of my children are in counseling to deal with this incidence and will be for some time do to the trauma that they faced. My children do not sleep in their own rooms anymore because they are scared to death of what might happen. So there was an investigation done.My youngest daughter watched the assault happen so I know exactually what occurred so to his family members that would like to leave comments on this website about how great of a man he is have some kids with him.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2009

"so to his family members that would like to leave comments on this website about how great of a man he is have some kids with him."

- Sounds like a spiteful ex-wife to me.
Angry Women

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

No wetwired that sounds like a worried mother to me i would understand this situation because i have 2 boys at home!
Nacy 212

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

That is so sad i fell so bad that the mom, and the children had to go through that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Amarillo Forum right now

Search the Amarillo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 42 min werita 20,386
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Wild flowers 466
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Truth is might 16,036
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 17 why 633
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Apr 17 Hey 678
Petition Started to Encourage Southern Poverty ... Apr 16 Supercalafradgelistic 6
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Texas 584
•••
•••
•••
•••

Amarillo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Amarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance