Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14326 Jul 24, 2013
then DON'T READ IT no one is twisting your arm
onehorse

Dayton, TX

#14327 Jul 24, 2013
2014 wrote:
Someone delete this thread and start a new one. This one is irrelevant.
you don't like it get the hell off of it! Who asked u ?
why

Hondo, TX

#14328 Jul 24, 2013
test
razor tag

El Paso, TX

#14329 Jul 24, 2013
Greg Abott wrote:
I think I have a shot in 2014!
A shot at what, one between the eyes or a love shot down your wife's throat?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14330 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you pretending to be a woman now, Butch?
You know squatterero. You are puffed up like the blow fish you are is all. Such a perverted confused freak you are. Don't put your issues onto me. Go FY and the stolen mule you rode in on.
Mutt Bilogona. Stop breeding pups you can't care for, then perhaps you can leave the public housing you abide in. Stop sucking off the taxpayers in your inability to care for your own. Stop hating others for your shortcomings, loser.
I've always been a woman, no matter the name I use. If you chose to think I was a man, because I think with my heart, that's your mistake.

And, are you insane? Why are you labeling me with the things you hate?
Lesbian, child-popper, government sucker.
You are mad, I'm none of those things but, you are.

And, I take it a step farther ...

Aren't you only claiming to be Indian, to escape being an ordinary good-for-nothing black leach?

Seems to me, you are the one who should be ashamed.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14331 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Scripture will not back you up. However continue to enthrone yourself with a righteous GOD and see how far the fall is, Lucifer.
You have NEVER SHown any Hebrew Scripture, or Greek, to back you. You can rewrite the WOrd of God, but don't be surprized when the Author puts you in place. You wish to claim a righteous God has given you special permission to genocide the planet for your race. Now you cry as you reap as yours have sown. And too stupid to see the irony.
Yeah, you sure have it goin on in the dark. As is evidenced even here on Toxic. Your lies won't hold your cup of water against the truth of History, or the Word of God. A God whose people are the Jewish Nation, not your mutt blood. No matter how you twist Scripture. It stands. Many Jews are black. Moses' wife was Ethiopian. How you kick against the pricks in your racism.
Funny to watch you though.
May your envy envelope you. Loser Bilogona.
I said that God separated the peoples. That would be the story of the Tower of Babel, as every real Christian knows.If you don't know this, you can't be a real Christian.
If you are not a Christian, what good would it do, for me to quote scriptures to you? I speak the truth, your link is in the bible.

Your problem is, you don't like what I'm saying, even though it is true and documented in the bible.

Therfore, you are stalling for time to rebuke what I have said as false, while being unable to prove it.

Try something else, you stupid liberal puktard.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14332 Jul 26, 2013
embarrassed native Texan wrote:
perry is a fu***** moron, and you are morons voting for this retard , guy would not pass a texting while driving law ,what a d**ba*s , get real this state sucks big time full of fundamental nuts ,the Christian Taliban and until people wake up You dumb bunnies will be stuck with a democratic president and maybe even a democrat congress , the stupid stuff you believe will be your downfall and until you get these religious retards out of your political process you will be losers forever!!!!!!
Perry has his faults - what politician doesn't?

Fact is, Texas has weathered the economic downturn better than most states, retained employment and business, recruited more business. But, you got the minorities screwing every state up so, we are handling it much better, thanks to Perry.

I kind of wish he would run again, to keep bald-headed leftist Bill Whites out of power. Try using some common sense and dropping your liberal mindset - we'll be better for it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14333 Jul 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Or... we could just vote the Democratic ticket and give ourselves free stuff until China owns America.
I know you're anti-racist and all that BS but, minorities voting democratic for freebies have screwed us all.
Voter ID requirements are nothing. I wouldn't be against stripping those minorities of voter rights. They proved their lack of responsibility for the country, in voting for personal gain.

Getting an Obama phone and welfare, isn't the #1 issue for all Americans.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14334 Jul 26, 2013
JohnnyReb wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what his record in Houston was. He loves the Lord and that is the only thing that counts.
He loves the Lord? You can't depend on that.

How many churches are deceiving their parishes, for political gain?

Evangelicals now approve of amnesty for illegal immigrants. You know why? Because the Hispanic immigrants Are mostly Catholic and, will vote Democratic.

It is just more stinking politics.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14335 Jul 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit lying on God you freaking moron. You keep saying that but what book does your freaky religion go by? How about you put that scripture here or do you even know how to do that? Put it here and show. Go take your medication and see about having them put you on more.
aGAIN, YOU LOW-MENTALITY BREEDER. It's in the bible, under the Tower of Babel. Get off your lazy azz and go read it.
Being that you're a worthless Atheist, did that help you any?

Ahh, the inconvenient truth.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14336 Jul 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that God separated the peoples. That would be the story of the Tower of Babel, as every real Christian knows.If you don't know this, you can't be a real Christian.
If you are not a Christian, what good would it do, for me to quote scriptures to you? I speak the truth, your link is in the bible.
Your problem is, you don't like what I'm saying, even though it is true and documented in the bible.
Therfore, you are stalling for time to rebuke what I have said as false, while being unable to prove it.
Try something else, you stupid liberal puktard.
Off your ban?
You have lots of lies and excuses, but NO Scripture. You are the one who needs to prove what you say..But of course, since they are lies from your cult, not SCRIPture, you can only bully. Weak.
You can't post any Scripture to back any of your lies. Post Scripture that gives you the right to hate Blacks,Indians or any other race. The tower of Babel Point you have missed entirely. Moses was married to an Ethiopian. What are the odds she was black? Do you know what God did to those who ridiculed her? YOu really need to read the Bible before you start blaspheming Gods Word. The penalty for that is a high price. You stupid reprobate.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14337 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Off your ban?
You have lots of lies and excuses, but NO Scripture. You are the one who needs to prove what you say..But of course, since they are lies from your cult, not SCRIPture, you can only bully. Weak.
You can't post any Scripture to back any of your lies. Post Scripture that gives you the right to hate Blacks,Indians or any other race. The tower of Babel Point you have missed entirely. Moses was married to an Ethiopian. What are the odds she was black? Do you know what God did to those who ridiculed her? YOu really need to read the Bible before you start blaspheming Gods Word. The penalty for that is a high price. You stupid reprobate.
According to the bible, blacks bear the mark of Cain (Satan). Naturally, you would try to deceive Christians into thinking your devil-blood is holy.

Don't worry. You can always avoid being black, by claiming you'rte a native American. But, Natives are really Mongolians so, where does that leave you?
Native/original liars?
You have no credibility and, I don't care what you say.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14338 Jul 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
aGAIN, YOU LOW-MENTALITY BREEDER. It's in the bible, under the Tower of Babel. Get off your lazy azz and go read it.
Being that you're a worthless Atheist, did that help you any?
Ahh, the inconvenient truth.
I guess it works for blowhard texatards too
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty common amongst liberals, to discredit your enemy as stupid, when they present information you don't like.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14339 Jul 26, 2013
The Tower of Bable and seperation of languages was because men had gathred together to build a tower to Heaven. God seperated languages not races. Get it right stupid.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14341 Jul 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the bible, blacks bear the mark of Cain (Satan). Naturally, you would try to deceive Christians into thinking your devil-blood is holy.
Don't worry. You can always avoid being black, by claiming you'rte a native American. But, Natives are really Mongolians so, where does that leave you?
Native/original liars?
You have no credibility and, I don't care what you say.
I have plenty of credibility. Unlike you, I post facts and links. The Mark of Cain,eh? ANd Scripture to back this? You sound like a Mormon.
A Racist cult is what you have. I am not black, but if that is the excuse you need, I will back them. According to you, only whites are CHristians, barring the Jews, that is. What an idiot.
Where it leaves me is cleansed with the Blood of the Lamb. WHere it leaves you is deceived with a reprobate mind.

The Jewish Nation is where salvation comes. Thru THeir Messiah, Y'shua. Not from EUrope as you would have people believe. Your genocides of the Native Americans was not sanctioned by a Righteous God. It is called free will and something you will be answering to on that Great and Glorious Day.
Plenty of Black Christians in the BIble. Plenty of Indian Christians in the modern world. Kinda plunks your racism straight to Hell with your Father Lucifer.
republican

Corpus Christi, TX

#14343 Jul 27, 2013
RLMarquez wrote:
Lesser of two evils. At least we know he's not afraid to use the cessation word
That's for sure. No guts, no glory!
republican

Corpus Christi, TX

#14344 Jul 27, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that God separated the peoples. That would be the story of the Tower of Babel, as every real Christian knows.If you don't know this, you can't be a real Christian.
If you are not a Christian, what good would it do, for me to quote scriptures to you? I speak the truth, your link is in the bible.
Your problem is, you don't like what I'm saying, even though it is true and documented in the bible.
Therfore, you are stalling for time to rebuke what I have said as false, while being unable to prove it.
Try something else, you stupid liberal puktard.
Now, now, play nice children.
Texan

Euless, TX

#14345 Jul 27, 2013
Lol
joe

Corpus Christi, TX

#14346 Jul 27, 2013
Lol
CCCP

United States

#14347 Jul 27, 2013
Nutcase

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr fubar 22,615
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr info 797
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr info 567
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Local church posts alcohol sale petition list a... Sep 9 Geno 1
•••
•••
•••

Amarillo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Amarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Amarillo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Amarillo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••