Jehovah witnesses bring more than a message to Amarillo

Jan 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVII-TV Amarillo

Convention, or an assembly like the one Saturday, the Jehovah witnesses group say that it is our hospitality and good nature that keeps them coming back.

Comments
21 - 32 of 32 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hMMMM

Aurora, IL

#21 Jan 8, 2013
J F Rutherford wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true, none of the cult sexual predators and those who beat their wives are cured, they are openly accepted into the wicked and evil cult.
No they are not, the Jehovah's Witness way is just to SAY they are, and that makes it true.
Very sad and dangerous
True Christian witness

Claremore, OK

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Jealousy on your part just magnifies your deadly condition to the world, anyone who knows Jehovah's witnesses, that is a true Christian witnesses, knows what kind of people they are.

There are hypocrites in every religion, the only difference with us is they bring reproach on the world wide congregation of Jehovah's witnesses and the head of that organization, Jesus Christ. They they have to be put out or disfellowshiped with their hatred, thus producing you.

“JWs PREACH LIES!”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 9, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Jealousy on your part just magnifies your deadly condition to the world, anyone who knows Jehovah's witnesses, that is a true Christian witnesses, knows what kind of people they are.
There are hypocrites in every religion, the only difference with us is they bring reproach on the world wide congregation of Jehovah's witnesses and the head of that organization, Jesus Christ. They they have to be put out or disfellowshiped with their hatred, thus producing you.
Why would anyone be jealous of a non-Christian, satanic cult which produces false prophecies, false doctrines, false scriptures, molested children, fools like you, and uses a Catholic invention to name God?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#24 Jan 9, 2013
J F Rutherford wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone be jealous of a non-Christian, satanic cult which produces false prophecies, false doctrines, false scriptures, molested children, fools like you, and uses a Catholic invention to name God?
i never during my travel life around this immoral world,meet so stupid, and low IQ idiot like you

you even are not worthy to suck d... of simple JWa brother 99 years old, not telling young d...
Reality

Duluth, GA

#25 Jan 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
i never during my travel life around this immoral world,meet so stupid, and low IQ idiot like you
you even are not worthy to suck d... of simple JWa brother 99 years old, not telling young d...
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

It's obvious you are a queer.

Since: Oct 12

Amarillo, TX

#26 Jan 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
It's obvious you are a queer.
Roflmao, not that I have an opinion here, but ur post was effing funny

Still roflmao
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#28 Jan 11, 2013
jtd806 wrote:
<quoted text>
Roflmao, not that I have an opinion here, but ur post was effing funny
Still roflmao
this guy is
DR REALITY rambling around cyber space,cursing others,and very soon get married with second gay like him,

just stupid refuge from Manila

Amarillo, TX

#29 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy is
DR REALITY rambling around cyber space,cursing others,and very soon get married with second gay like him,
Fix your English. Then I could understand if that was sapposed to be an insult.

Amarillo, TX

#30 Jan 11, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy is
Are u saying he is supposedly a refugee from manilla?
What's the whole deal on gay marriage? Are u infact a Dr.? Still not sure if U where insulting someone or making a statement?

“Wa-chew-ka - ChiricahuaApache”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#31 Jan 18, 2013
New Zealand has just finished it's District Convention "Safeguard Your Heart"

I have received a special video a farewell presentation at the "Safeguard Your Heart" District Convention where they had International delegates from USA, Indonesia, Australia & Papua New Guinea .

http://dwsilver.com/nz-farewell.html
Happy Days1245

Charlotte, NC

#32 Jun 3, 2013
I knew someone that was JW. If your family/ friends aren't the same then they have nothing to do with you. No celebration of holidays. They used to believe that 100,000 of them were going to heaven but since the 100,000 has come and gone I don't think that "rule" is in effect any more. Just a bunch of hogwash.
UNchained

Loudon, TN

#33 Jun 4, 2013
Huachuca wrote:
New Zealand has just finished it's District Convention "Safeguard Your Heart"
I have received a special video a farewell presentation at the "Safeguard Your Heart" District Convention where they had International delegates from USA, Indonesia, Australia & Papua New Guinea .
http://dwsilver.com/nz-farewell.html
Is that when Brother Anthony Morris gave the talk where he said, "I've seen what happens to humans when they are mangled... Until you smell human flesh burning from a helicopter crash... People that look like, uh, humans... like a hotdog on a grill... blackened and splitting open... I know what's coming at armageddon... Lotta dead people.
Lotta dead people. So it's absolutely urgent for us to get our minds off ourself...
And let's get out there and help as many as we can.
Because when it comes, it's gonna be numbing for you.
You think seeing a deer...mangled on the side of the road from the truck that hit it is upsetting?
You see humans like that.
So it's gonna be numbing."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 20 min Defiant1 22,267
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show? (Jan '14) 5 hr Brynn 16
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 12 hr Gasman 663
what happened to wildside snoke shop? Aug 26 Janice 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
•••
•••

Amarillo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Amarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Amarillo News, Events & Info