Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show?

Posted in the Amarillo Forum

RSmith

Abilene, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2014
Does anyone have any kind of feedback on this show?
pat

Abilene, TX

#2 Jan 14, 2014
Who runs this show?
Stacy Jones

Lubbock, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2014
You should check out the Ruffles and Rust Expo. It is a great show! www.rufflesandrustexpo.com
UhOh

Midland, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Don't do the Rockin Gypsy Show, the lady running it is a con and is just pocketing the money promised to charities. She will not advertise and is lying to vndors too. Her name is April McKee.
http://www.thepampanews.com/news/article_fe23...
Leesa Halbert

Albany, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2014
I did a show that she put on in Borger in October, She did not advertise, she said it was too expensive. Only about 30-50 people came through the door. Very disappointed...I also did a show in Woodward in November. She did not advertise, but the event center did, so it was a good show. But every other show that she has done, I have heard that she did not advertise, only on fb and telling other people to share. She posted that it was their show, it was their responsibility to promote their show!
Vendor

Amarillo, TX

#6 Jan 20, 2014
I did a show for her once. It will only be once, never again. She doesn't advertise, saying it costs too much and as the other person posted, she expects the vendors to do the work for her. She also put us in the dome in Borger with no air conditioning. Temps were up to 105 in there, we all went home early and barely any customers came in. I asked her if she was at least putting out signs and she claimed she did, yet every customer I asked saw no signs and my husband didn't either when he left. I think she is pocketing the money and not donating like she says. She got me to donate for an online auction that she bid on items and won most of them. Myself and several other vendors I know will never do another show with her. Save yourself the trouble, don't do any shows with her!!
BLT

Euless, TX

#8 Jan 23, 2014
It is coming to my town soon. I've heard nothing about it, and no one I've talked to knows anything about it. It would be very easy to advertise here. We have free publications and a radio dj who always gives free advertising. There appears to be no effort on the part of the promotor to actually promote the show. Save your money! It's a shame this one is still scheduling shows! Maybe one day vendors will learn to stay away!
ADenison

Midland, TX

#9 Jan 26, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/rockingtrunkshow

Be sure you go to her facebook page and leave a review. She is a con-artist deluxe!
D_Mc

Spearman, TX

#10 Feb 4, 2014
Was looking into going to the Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show in Dallas...good idea or not??
Anne

Euless, TX

#12 Mar 12, 2014
D_Mc wrote:
Was looking into going to the Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show in Dallas...good idea or not??
Bad idea! She doesn't advertise at all. It will be a waste of money! She's had to delete several Facebook accounts because she keeps getting bad reviews!
shelly tubb

Addison, TX

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Do you realize how stupid that comment is. Her FB acct is NOT deleted. So ill informed or just plain sad!?! Were you intentionally so wronged? Like I have previously wrote, I have known her personally and business, and will continue to make money and fun with a great, upbeat, positive group of vendors! Contact any of us via her FB page and we can tell you WE are a Family! Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show Rocks!
Terri

Coweta, OK

#14 Mar 31, 2014
shelly tubb wrote:
Do you realize how stupid that comment is. Her FB acct is NOT deleted. So ill informed or just plain sad!?! Were you intentionally so wronged? Like I have previously wrote, I have known her personally and business, and will continue to make money and fun with a great, upbeat, positive group of vendors! Contact any of us via her FB page and we can tell you WE are a Family! Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show Rocks!
Her facebook is deleted and she can not reply to anything texts or calls, I've asked to 'join' the page she made but nothing
Patty Waldo

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2014
I paid for a show that was suppossed to happen in March but she never even scheduled it. I contacted her and told her I wanted my money back and she said it was on the way. Lie after LIE!!! I paid $200 for the show and got nothing in return!
A very unhappy vendor

Canyon Lake, TX

#16 May 15, 2014
Patty Waldo wrote:
I paid for a show that was suppossed to happen in March but she never even scheduled it. I contacted her and told her I wanted my money back and she said it was on the way. Lie after LIE!!! I paid $200 for the show and got nothing in return!
The same thing happened to me but I won't quit until I get my money back I'm in the middle of pressing charges on her right now if you would like to file against her to let me know
annesa

Lockwood, MO

#17 Jul 17, 2014
I also paid for a show and she did not have it. I have paid for another show in november and was just informed it will not be happening either. I have left sevetal messages on facebook and her phone and no response. I will be going to my attorney to be filing charges against her tomorrow.
Brynn

Republic, MO

#18 Aug 28, 2014
Same. Joplin mo. Pressing charges regardless of what I paid compared to others. So wrong.
Jennifer Storseth

Lubbock, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2014
Brynn wrote:
Same. Joplin mo. Pressing charges regardless of what I paid compared to others. So wrong.
Can you send me her info the same thing happened to me for her lubbock event and she deleted me
Brittney

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Nov 19, 2014
Do NOT I repeat DO NOT do the Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show.. I had one scheduled in September and she deserted.. Wouldn't return my calls and the show never happened.. She pocketed my booth fee and I can't get ahold of her..
Annesa herrington

Garden City, MO

#23 Nov 19, 2014
Brittney wrote:
Do NOT I repeat DO NOT do the Rockin Gypsy Trunk Show.. I had one scheduled in September and she deserted.. Wouldn't return my calls and the show never happened.. She pocketed my booth fee and I can't get ahold of her..
I have paid for two shows. She finally returned my call and promised to return my booth fee. Needless to say I never received it. I think that everyone should get together and do something about this. I paid over $450.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van recovered in armored car theft 12 hr typical 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Rosary necklace and the cops Dec 17 RLTW 2
Debate: Marijuana - Amarillo, TX (Sep '10) Dec 17 randy 60
Fatal Early Morning Vehicle vs. Pedestrian Dec 11 Anon 1
Review: La Campana Restaurant Dec 8 John A 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Amarillo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Amarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Amarillo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Amarillo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:43 am PST

ESPN10:43AM
Texans' Quessenberry fiercely battles lymphoma
NBC Sports 1:53 PM
Case Keenum fills in nicely at QB for Texans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:07 PM
Why aren't other teams lining up for Jason Garrett?
Yahoo! Sports 2:25 PM
Romo's best version looking good for Cowboys
Bleacher Report 1:23 AM
Hot Cowboys Value Staying Sharp over Rest; Playing to Win vs. Redskins