Subdivision in Amarillo, Texas, bans convicted sex offenders from owning, living in new homes

Nov 23, 2007 Full story: WNDU-TV South Bend 28

An Amarillo, Texas, subdivision has barred convicted sex offenders from owning or living in any new home in the community. via WNDU-TV South Bend

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karen

Amarillo, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2007
Sounds great!
The Wrestler

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Nov 23, 2007
100% Great!
RICK

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Nov 25, 2007
now...we need to extend it..to ban them from Texas...send them to California

Since: Nov 07

Amarillo, TX

#4 Dec 6, 2007
RICK wrote:
Let's send one convicted sex offender to Mexico for each illegal immigrant that resides in the US and CALL IT EVEN!
Patriot

New York, NY

#5 Aug 20, 2008
You dont have a clue of what it takes to believe in America. You would work well in A Neo Nazi movement and it Appears you have zero common sense and quite uninformed as to the truth behind the heinous laws stealing all of our rights. Its better to keep quiet and let someone think you are stupid than to open your mouth and confirm it.

“I'm not your friend, buddy.”

Since: Apr 08

Amarillo, TX

#6 Aug 20, 2008
Patriot wrote:
You dont have a clue of what it takes to believe in America. You would work well in A Neo Nazi movement and it Appears you have zero common sense and quite uninformed as to the truth behind the heinous laws stealing all of our rights. Its better to keep quiet and let someone think you are stupid than to open your mouth and confirm it.
Neo-Nazis touch little children, too, so they can't live in the subdivision either.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Aug 20, 2008
Patriot wrote:
Rights? Tell that to the kid they raped, cock smoker.
Belong there

Geronimo, TX

#8 Aug 22, 2008
That1gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's send one convicted sex offender to Mexico for each illegal immigrant that resides in the US and CALL IT EVEN!
No, because those sex offenders are mostly white pale faces. They don't know Spanish. I think they belong in Amarillo.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 22, 2008
Belong there wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because those sex offenders are mostly white pale faces. They don't know Spanish. I think they belong in Amarillo.
And you belong in mexico, so why don't you haul your off-white ass back there?
Ha ha

Geronimo, TX

#10 Aug 25, 2008
Because I happen to be a white-ass ,only not a racist like you,idiot!!!!!
I was born in California not in the Klan-Handle.
Yep! they belong right there!!!
Teresa

El Paso, TX

#11 Aug 28, 2008
RICK wrote:
Not only should we send the sex offenders to California, we should also send the gays and Mexicans. And if they leave California, they should be shot on site.
Teresa

El Paso, TX

#12 Aug 28, 2008
Belong there wrote:
<quoted text>
I got some bad news you, idiot. Hispanics have passed whites when it come to raping children. It was in the Washington Post and New York Times last March.
hepafilter

Amarillo, TX

#13 Sep 1, 2008
omg if you dont belong in the us you need to stay out ..if your a sex offender beware ..people out there like to hunt them down and do bad things to them ...kinda like the clan used to do,,just might have to go back to the old ways of the land.....
LESMISERABLES

United States

#14 Sep 1, 2008
All these postings do one thing right--that Amarillo is one racist place.
I cannot help but wonder if they even have a God. I say do away with all the churches in Amarillo,send the Mexicans back to Mexico,a poor but full of good people. Keep the KKK and all the sex offenders in Amarillo where there is enough hate to go around.

Since: Nov 07

Amarillo, TX

#15 Sep 10, 2008
Belong there wrote:
<quoted text>
So...what about all the mexicans in amarillo that can't speak English...can I send them back to Mexico??
sheree

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2008
well what do you think about the mother of a sex rapes that work at pantex in amarillo stands up for her son that dont pay child suport and takeing care of a womens 2 little girls and had some twins? j.robbinson downs the white mother and stands by the son .but she wants every white person to think she is god fear women
sheree

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2008
i think they should let them stay on a rope and do them like they did the children
Melissa

United States

#18 Oct 20, 2008
I happen to live in an"subdivision" in Amarillo that does NOT allow any sex offenders to rent or own. I think it is a GREAT idea. There are alot of little children here that like to ride their bikes and play at the park and it is nothing but a safety precaution that I, the mother of a 5yr old little girl thank GOD for. True it doesnt keep one from driving up and taking my child but it DOES provide for peace of mind. And as for all the racist comments.. come on this is a serious matter.
shane bedd

United States

#19 Oct 23, 2008
yes i agree

Since: Apr 08

Amarillo, TX

#20 Oct 26, 2008
the city and county should go with this ruleing!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult theater paramount on osage 3 hr 9inbig 3
Review: Adult Video Gallery-Paramount (Oct '11) 3 hr 9inbig 5
Van recovered in armored car theft Dec 24 typical 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Rosary necklace and the cops Dec 17 RLTW 2
Debate: Marijuana - Amarillo, TX (Sep '10) Dec 17 randy 60
Fatal Early Morning Vehicle vs. Pedestrian Dec 11 Anon 1
Amarillo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Amarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Amarillo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Amarillo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]