Woman's body found

Woman's body found

There are 42 comments on the Amarillo.com story from Jan 19, 2008, titled Woman's body found. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

“We feel pretty comfortable and confident that it does appear to be a homicide”

The death of an Amarillo woman whose body was found behind an east Amarillo bar Friday morning marked the city's first homicide investigation of the year. via Amarillo.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

“Jebus?! Jebus? Where are you?”

Since: Jun 07

Ama-Hell-o, Tx

#22 Feb 16, 2010
How did anything WetWired say make you think he killed your sister? The person posing as the dead girl seems more likely to have killed her. I'm sure you'll even say I killed her after this, which I most surely did not.

Sister n law... eek, I mean Sister-In-Law:
God bless is two words, thangs isn't a word, evil doesn't have an extra 'e', and for the love of English, please, use some punctuation! I would continue but some of it made no sense at all, so I'll just leave you with corrections to the ones that made me grind my teeth. Spell checker and a re-read would really help you make a point... this is a clusterfuck and shouldn't be allowed.
sister n law

United States

#23 Feb 16, 2010
dont put words in my mouth first off its not my sister im her friend and what no one said he killed her he was asked was he the one that killed her why are you and your friend causeing problems you dont know me and neither does he so just go away we dont want your problems nor you give us problem so please lets call it cool and we not email you and you dont us okay thank you bye bye

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#24 Feb 16, 2010
Jumpin' jebus, batman! I honestly can't fathom how you function on a daily basis. I'd imagine you're one of those people who would take a dirt nap pretty quickly if the safety labels were removed from potentially hazardous products. Am I right? Do you TRY to be this stupid, or does it come naturally?

No one is putting words in your mouth, you dunce.

"if you dont have nothing nice to say about my sister than dont say it at all"

and

"all your doing is making us thank your the one we belive you killed her"

So, tell me again, how was anyone putting words into your mouth? C'mon. No, really. I want to know. Fancy this, I'm ASKING for you to share more of your abundant idiocy with me. Don't miss out on the chance, jizz stain.
crystal daddy

United States

#25 Feb 16, 2010
this is my first time writing on thhis web site well im useing crystal friends computer now im here to settle this right because im a grown man and dont have time for drama i dont know why you and her friend is got problems but sir if you would like can this be settled the right way we dont need any problems from anyone and i notice that ya been writng crazy things but lets grow up and put this shit away okay my daughter didnt do any thang to any one okay so there for lets talk amd get this right so there isnt any hassle thank you sir my name don

Ama-Hell-o, Tx

#26 Feb 22, 2010
Honestly?
No one believes all of these alter-egos you've created on here... please just use one.
crystals daddy

United States

#27 Feb 22, 2010
look here you geek sword you suck ass and now ur causing problem and you need to leave people alone

Location hidden

#29 Feb 22, 2010
A geek sword? WTH is a geek sword? Regardless, I'd say the last person who needs to be preaching about causing problems would be you. You claim to want to be left alone, but I can show you insane amounts of evidence that points to the contrary. Care to look stupid again?

Ama-Hell-o, Tx

#30 Feb 23, 2010
I am the Sword for all those in the Kingdom of Geek. Beware my mighty blows, oh ye of multiple personalities!
crystals daddy

United States

#31 Feb 23, 2010
leave me alone please cause next time im calling the police belivie just leave me alone can you read

Location hidden

#32 Feb 24, 2010
Want me to call them for you? We could all get a good laugh at your expense.

Ama-Hell-o, Tx

#33 Feb 24, 2010
crystals daddy wrote:
leave me alone please cause next time im calling the police belivie just leave me alone can you read
I can read, can you?
You keep egging it on and there's nothing the police are going to do to, nothing has happened that they could do anything about.
crystals daddy

United States

#34 Feb 24, 2010
you keep writing me so when you write then i right i told you to stop but no you want to keep it going

Ama-Hell-o, Tx

#35 Feb 25, 2010
crystals daddy wrote:
you keep writing me so when you write then i right i told you to stop but no you want to keep it going
Then I guess we've entered into a never-ending cycle. You are the one threatening people, so you should expect them to continue to defend themselves or, at the very least, annoy you as much as possible. I'm sorry that you are such a moron that you can't see that you are bringing this upon yourself.
KYA

Amarillo, TX

#36 Feb 25, 2010
iAM SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOST I LOST MY BROTHER...
crystals daddy

United States

#37 Feb 25, 2010
well im sorry about your lost also

Location hidden

#38 Feb 25, 2010
crystals daddy wrote:
well im sorry about your lost also
You're pretty sorry, alright. I could write a novel about how sorry you are.
sara lee

Santa Ana, CA

#39 Mar 17, 2010
does any one know in for on crystal she was murdered in amarillo tx
crystal family

Arlington, TX

#40 Jun 20, 2012
I tell you that who ever you are that killed a young beautiful woman god seen who killed her so keep hideing from the police cause god will soon open the door so crystal can rest in peace so godbless
family

Fort Worth, TX

#41 Jul 23, 2012
What you mean they should check that person
family

Clovis, NM

#43 May 5, 2014
courtney wrote:
i know it
you know what

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amarillo High apologizes to Caprock for context... Sun The Green Watch Dog 3
Amarillo Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sun Autistic mormon 3
"Play Misty For Me" psycho c_nts Sep 22 UNM Health Sciences 1
Where is Rey Fernandez?? Sep 19 Just a friend 1994 1
Review: Discount Lawn & Tree (Jun '11) Sep 16 Agent X 6
Any place to meet women? Sep 16 Bill Cosby 2
News Barrett McCormick Shares Finding Hope Sep 15 TXreader 1

Amarillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amarillo Mortgages