Woman's body found

Woman's body found

There are 42 comments on the Amarillo.com story from Jan 19, 2008, titled Woman's body found. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

“We feel pretty comfortable and confident that it does appear to be a homicide”

The death of an Amarillo woman whose body was found behind an east Amarillo bar Friday morning marked the city's first homicide investigation of the year. via Amarillo.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
april roshall

Truckee, CA

#1 May 9, 2008
my sister didnt deserve to murder and my sister needs to rest in peace if you know who killed her the family asked that you report it crystal was a sweet heart and she would always give to thoes who needed her and then some one had to take her life she was just 21 and still who ever done it needs to confest and say i did it so that she can lay to rest and her family can rest thank you
Crystal

Truckee, CA

#2 May 9, 2008
Crystal Booker was like a sister to me and I loved her very deeply,she was my heart.There was nothing in this world that she wouldn't have done for anybody.How could somebody so cruel take another innocent life,especially one as beautiful and sweet as hers.The family,her friends,and especially Crystal need some PEACE and Comfort.If anybody has any details,please by the Grace Of God come forward and let this young woman be at peace at last!!!!!
sus

United States

#3 May 12, 2008
whoever did this no matter where they go to hide,you will be found for you cannot hide from HE who knows all and sees all...I hope you repent for your destiny here and beyond is damned..
courtney

Adrian, TX

#4 Apr 19, 2009
i know it
anonymous

Amarillo, TX

#5 Jul 21, 2009
They should check clyde burnett, aka sebastion
april roshall wrote:
my sister didnt deserve to murder and my sister needs to rest in peace if you know who killed her the family asked that you report it crystal was a sweet heart and she would always give to thoes who needed her and then some one had to take her life she was just 21 and still who ever done it needs to confest and say i did it so that she can lay to rest and her family can rest thank you
anonymous

Amarillo, TX

#6 Jul 21, 2009
tell the police to look at clyde burnett aka sebastian
Crystal wrote:
Crystal Booker was like a sister to me and I loved her very deeply,she was my heart.There was nothing in this world that she wouldn't have done for anybody.How could somebody so cruel take another innocent life,especially one as beautiful and sweet as hers.The family,her friends,and especially Crystal need some PEACE and Comfort.If anybody has any details,please by the Grace Of God come forward and let this young woman be at peace at last!!!!!
anonymous

Amarillo, TX

#7 Jul 21, 2009
tell the police clyde burnett aka sebastian
sus wrote:
whoever did this no matter where they go to hide,you will be found for you cannot hide from HE who knows all and sees all...I hope you repent for your destiny here and beyond is damned..
alice

Los Altos, CA

#8 Aug 17, 2009
No jobs in the pandnadle..lot of families are breaking up now..America in huge decline
NotGivingUp

San Antonio, TX

#9 Aug 22, 2009
No jobs- thanks to W and his two wars. Families break because parents don't do their jobs. America may be in a huge decline but some of us are not giving up. Some of us work ver hare to bring up our children with good morals and good character. Some of us still get up and work even in our late sixties.
NotGivingUp

San Antonio, TX

#10 Aug 22, 2009
work "very hard"
jamie bates

San Antonio, TX

#11 Feb 5, 2010
I hope you repent for your destiny here and beyond is damned because what you did i dont thank god likes ugly and sho dont like pretty so if you know come fort and say who did even if you know and dont want to tell it god will so answer to the good lord
Peace be with you

Bedford, UK

#12 Feb 5, 2010
May the Lord give comfort to the family and friends of Crystal. My prayers are with you.
From your descriptions Crystal sounded a wonderful young woman, I hope who ever is responsible is brought to justice very shortly.
Regards

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 7, 2010
What I want to know is, why can't your god find the killer? Apparently he can't hide from him, so why not point him out and give that comfort you're all talking about to the family? Oh... that's right... Silly me, I almost forgot. Your god doesn't exist.
crystal friends

United States

#14 Feb 9, 2010
well you thank your so smart i want to know how in the hell did you get breath surly not from your mom or dad god gave it to you why would you dare let such a thang cross your mind to say that how would your friends and family feel if your life was taking and couldnt find the killer the first word comes out there lips is god so dont disrespect our god you will pay for what you said atleast i know you will

Location hidden

#15 Feb 10, 2010
crystal friends wrote:
well you thank your so smart i want to know how in the hell did you get breath surly not from your mom or dad god gave it to you why would you dare let such a thang cross your mind to say that how would your friends and family feel if your life was taking and couldnt find the killer the first word comes out there lips is god so dont disrespect our god you will pay for what you said atleast i know you will
Do I even need to try? You're too easy.
a concerned person

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2010
HI my name is CRYSTAL DAWN BOOKR BLACK FEMALE i inWAS MURDERD IN AMARILLO TX i WAS 21 YEARS OLD AND i had been staying at the budget in montelWELL LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT mei USE TO BE A STRIPPER AT SOME LOCAL STRIP JOINTS LIKE BOOM BOOM ROOM i WAS AKA ALAZE CASSIDYS JAG WIRES AND AT EACH OF THESE THATs the namei went by well i was a very helpful that u ask for and i would give it to you i wasnt the type that would hurt some one well i might have done what i done but i need your help if your out there please come forth to the police and tell them you did it come on you done hurt my moma by killing me thats okay with god now all i tryed to do was live my life and help people but you had to take my life why but i was killed january 18th 08 they found me lying i a weed covered area all i had on was one sock and a blue t shirt come hateful you telled who killed me you took me away from my dearest family and you as the devil deserve to be taking away from your you could just talk to instead you had to sneak up on me from behind like the ass hole you is godbless i know he will bless my family to meet u face to face

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2010
Now you're going to mascaraed as a dead woman? You've got issues. Major ones.
sister n law

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2010
just to let u know this linked to the police and they read every thang you say and they know who you are if you dont have nothing nice to say about my sister than dont say it at all i dont appacaite you for the smart thangs you say and bye the way dont email this site again your eviel and full if the devil god will make you pay for what your doing this isnt a threat it is a for sure promise all your doing is making us thank your the one we belive you killed her so i tell u what if you are its not hard for the police to get u

Location hidden

#20 Feb 15, 2010
Wow. Every post you make only offers reinforcement of my theory that you're completely brain dead. "Link" it to the police all you want. I'd imagine they're laughing at you as hard as I am. Maybe harder.

And I'll "email" this website as much as I please, techno weenie. If you don't like public opinion, stay the hell off of the internet.

As for threats of jail, hellfire and other idiocy, you can save them. You're not intimidating me in the least. Your half-witted retorts are only illuminating your lack of understanding.
sister n law

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2010
godbless u and ur pretty low class to say mean things anyway about a person that passed away and with jesus and look i dont want no problems but u said rude thangs i didnt till you did i wont email u and you dont email me and by the way who am lets see if you know me if you do i will kiss your ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pantex cns contract negotiations Aug 28 jay 1
News Ted Cruz to hold Amarillo fundraiser Aug 27 thebigtex 1
best bbq joint in town? Aug 17 FingerLickingGood 5
Does it smell like cow shit there? Aug 17 Answers4StupidPeople 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Puppy needs forever home Aug 11 Hong Chung Poew Deli 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amarillo Mortgages