All 15 State Board of Education seats...

All 15 State Board of Education seats up for grabs

There are 3 comments on the KVUE.com story from May 16, 2012, titled All 15 State Board of Education seats up for grabs. In it, KVUE.com reports that:

Next year, a debate as old as Darwin could be revived in Texas. The State Board of Education is scheduled to review science materials in summer 2013, when Amarillo attorney Marty Rowley, Amarillo Independent School District board president Anette Carlisle and a handful of other contenders for seats on the panel hope to stir anew efforts to kindle ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVUE.com.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 May 26, 2012
I hope AronRa tries for one of the seats. He's been battling to prevent Texas from destroying education for a long time.
LowellGuy

Lowell, MA

#2 May 26, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
I hope AronRa tries for one of the seats. He's been battling to prevent Texas from destroying education for a long time.
Imagine if he and Matt Dillahunty got elected? And, just for fun, Jeff Dee.:)

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 May 26, 2012
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if he and Matt Dillahunty got elected? And, just for fun, Jeff Dee.:)
They'd get my vote in a heartbeat. I wouldn't care if they were conservative or liberal, they'd at least be logical.^_^ That would create hope for the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pantex cns contract negotiations Fri jay 1
News Ted Cruz to hold Amarillo fundraiser Thu thebigtex 1
best bbq joint in town? Aug 17 FingerLickingGood 5
Does it smell like cow shit there? Aug 17 Answers4StupidPeople 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
Puppy needs forever home Aug 11 Hong Chung Poew Deli 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amarillo Mortgages