Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 3, 2011
Any thoughts?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Heard some not so good things. Just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this guy. I think he's a history teacher at PDHS.
Leah

Amarillo, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2011
I know it has been a while since you first posted. If you are asking because you may want a relationship with him....run the other way and fast. Yes he is a teacher at PDHS
Cake Cobb Died

Weatherford, OK

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Just wondering if the curious one has any "criminal" insight...well im sure one does, because I too heard that Clinton, well Oklahoma women in general, have not so good things, even if they currently live in Texas and are moving and id suggest wicked little people who seem to know stuff might run the other way fast, never know how long people around them just was just waiting til goodbye time! A tout le monde!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 min Fossilfarts 22,742
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Fossilfarts 18,756
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 37 min Fossilfarts 595
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 38 min Fossilfarts 691
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 38 min Fossilfarts 804
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 5 hr Gasman 379
Hello Sun summer 2

Amarillo Jobs

Amarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Amarillo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Amarillo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]