Police: Man dies of self-inflicted gu...

Police: Man dies of self-inflicted gunshot; woman hurt at apartment

There are 1 comment on the Amarillo.com story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Police: Man dies of self-inflicted gunshot; woman hurt at apartment. In it, Amarillo.com reports that:

Amarillo Police officers collect evidence and gather statements Monday after a shooting at Huntington Pointe Apartments, 6801 W. Wolflin Ave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Amarillo.com.

38QueenB542

Broken Bow, OK

#1 Jul 10, 2012
How often does a person self-inflict a gunshot to the chest???? Stats show its very uncommon.... i think a little more footwork is needed in this case before making a judgement call. But with Amarillo's finest having to do the footwork I wont hold my breath. Im a smoker I dont have that much wind in me or time. My thoughts go out to the family of this man, im sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr FGT 983
Dr for legit pain meds in Amarillo Apr 26 Pained 1
Looking for special friend Apr 24 Samuelcginnis 3
Looking for Doris Serrano Apr 20 Zeke the Pinhead 2
President Donald Trump, Economist , We wait for... Apr 19 Zeke the Pinhead 1
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 15 38 DD 1 snap 5
Cowgirl on the prowl. Apr 15 38 DD 1 snap 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amarillo Mortgages