'Crystal Heights' plans kick up dust

'Crystal Heights' plans kick up dust

There are 3 comments on the Pahrump Valley Times story from Sep 5, 2007, titled 'Crystal Heights' plans kick up dust. In it, Pahrump Valley Times reports that:

“We don't have the road work, we don't have the infrastructure. We don't have the support. Amargosa -- we're out of sight, we're out of mind”

For the time being, development in Amargosa Valley is as free as the wind blowing through the empty desert. via Pahrump Valley Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pahrump Valley Times.

taylor payton

Plant City, FL

#1 Oct 17, 2007
i lived in amargosa valley for 7 years of my childhood! yeah needless to say there is nothing for the poor people of that town to do....absolutely nothing. i moved from there 6 years ago and have never been happier. i love it and always will but something needs to happen to that town before it turns into ghost town. it has potential more people need to fight for it though.
I live in Amargosa

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2010
taylor payton wrote:
i lived in amargosa valley for 7 years of my childhood! yeah needless to say there is nothing for the poor people of that town to do....absolutely nothing. i moved from there 6 years ago and have never been happier. i love it and always will but something needs to happen to that town before it turns into ghost town. it has potential more people need to fight for it though.
I live in Amargosa right now and I like it just fine the way it is. There is plenty to do, Death Valley is right over the hill Vegas is reachable. I grew up in the desert there was an endless variety of things to do we hiked we built structures high up on the sides of the mountains we rode off road, we never got board. AND all with out the help of big brother and our tax dollars.
Sounds Like

Pahrump, NV

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Someone is pushing for the ever dreaded "growth" in Amargosa. Watch your backs people. We have a few of these in Pahrump.. they are pushing hard to make Pahrump into Los Angeles. Beware.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amargosa Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charges against brothel owner Dennis Hof dropped (May '17) May '17 Heffer 10
News Drought, demand push Nevada toward stricter wel... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Beware of Phonies 2
News State officials blast county on audit (May '13) May '13 jb two letter nam... 1
News Carbone takes oath of office in protest (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bob 2
News Town boosts property tax rate by 6 cents (Jul '12) Jul '12 Vote4Freedom 4
News Raw milk operation makes pitch to county commis... (May '12) May '12 BlackStarRanch 6
Trayvon Martin - Amargosa Valley, NV (Apr '12) Apr '12 i live in av 1

Amargosa Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amargosa Valley Mortgages