Dairy eyeing BLM land

Dairy eyeing BLM land

There are 1 comment on the Pahrump Valley Times story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Dairy eyeing BLM land. In it, Pahrump Valley Times reports that:

HORACE LANGFORD JR. / PVT Cows are still part of the landscape at the Ponderosa Dairy in Pahrump, but when Focus Property Group starts to develop that land, the cows will have a new home in Texas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pahrump Valley Times.

“Who Is John Galt?”

Since: Dec 07

Pahrump, NV

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Pahrump Dairy has been a "Good Neighbor" for many years in Pahrump. I hope they stay in Pahrump for many more years before relocating the operation. The Focus Property Group can take their sweet-time in deciding to build on the property for all I care.

Six months ago, my wife and I purchased a little 3-year old Jersey milk cow. With the milk consumption of teenage boys and myself close to reaching the stratosphere, we thought it might pay to buy a cow. Having never owned a cow before though, we had MANY questions. I figured the best place to get answers to cow questions would be at a dairy. WITHOUT EXCEPTION, ALL the workers I came in contact with at Pahrump Dairy have gone out of their way to be nice, polite, and take care of "an old guy's" concerns and many questions. I couldn't have asked for better help from knowledgable guys that truly love cows.

You hear about "Happy Cows" in the milk ads - they don't tell you in the ads, but they really live in Pahrump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amargosa Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State officials blast county on audit (May '13) May '13 jb two letter nam... 1
News Carbone takes oath of office in protest (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bob 2
News Town boosts property tax rate by 6 cents (Jul '12) Jul '12 Vote4Freedom 4
News Raw milk operation makes pitch to county commis... (May '12) May '12 BlackStarRanch 6
Trayvon Martin - Amargosa Valley, NV (Apr '12) Apr '12 i live in av 1
News Lawmaker caught looking at naked women (May '09) Feb '12 mee 2
Dennis Scott Rodgers (Feb '12) Feb '12 mee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amargosa Valley Mortgages