First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 12, 2013
He most likely died of an overdose, if they called the law then the maid or whoever found him with drugs nearby. He probably still had the needle in his arm.
It's messed up that this guy is leaving his family and loved ones behind to deal with his death.
It's not a legacy you want to leave behind, especially for your
child if you have any, so as this is still fresh, keep this in mind for those of you that are addicted, let this be a wake up call.
Don't think it could never happen to you, that's what they all say.
Do not joke with other users about cheating death because if you don't change or get the help you need to live a healthy,normal life and all it has to offer you then you will lose it all.
Everything that matters to you will be gone, and you will be remembered for being a person who was not respected. Maybe by your loved ones if you haven't burned your bridges, but you can say to them or yourself it's time to get help before it's no longer an option. I have more respect for those who want to better their lives, good luck.
IAM

Circleville, OH

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Clark From Chaicago wrote:
3-doors down first came the squad, then a fire truck, and 3-crusiers showed up. The fire truck left and the squad. Don't know if they transported anyone. After that the probation officer's van, a detective and drug dogs arrived. They processed for about an hour then they all left at once ...That's All I know!
You are ALMOST correct!
IAM

Circleville, OH

#25 Feb 12, 2013
Spiral Jetty wrote:
He most likely died of an overdose, if they called the law then the maid or whoever found him with drugs nearby. He probably still had the needle in his arm.
It's messed up that this guy is leaving his family and loved ones behind to deal with his death.
It's not a legacy you want to leave behind, especially for your
child if you have any, so as this is still fresh, keep this in mind for those of you that are addicted, let this be a wake up call.
Don't think it could never happen to you, that's what they all say.
Do not joke with other users about cheating death because if you don't change or get the help you need to live a healthy,normal life and all it has to offer you then you will lose it all.
Everything that matters to you will be gone, and you will be remembered for being a person who was not respected. Maybe by your loved ones if you haven't burned your bridges, but you can say to them or yourself it's time to get help before it's no longer an option. I have more respect for those who want to better their lives, good luck.
You should call the "law" anytime a dead body is discovered. Shouldn't you? No matter how the person died.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Should have clarified, with the probation dept. and drug dog just thought people would have assumed it, should I have put that in there? People please call the law if you find a dead body. Hope my earlier post is thought provoking
and reaches an addict, if it helps them cool. I get no sense of satisfaction
when someone loses their life, unlike some people on this site.
Oops i farted

United States

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Spiral Jetty wrote:
Should have clarified, with the probation dept. and drug dog just thought people would have assumed it, should I have put that in there? People please call the law if you find a dead body. Hope my earlier post is thought provoking
well said
IAM

Circleville, OH

#28 Feb 13, 2013
Spiral Jetty wrote:
There was nothing wrong with your post, but I am very close to the people at the Guest House, the workers who found him, and I just had to laugh at the first sentence in your post. I also had to laugh at the start of this post lol. It just made it sound like they would not have called the police unless they assumed the man died from drug abuse. The rest of your post was nice.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#29 Feb 13, 2013
Is the room being discounted? Did he shit the bed?
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#30 Feb 13, 2013
IAM I see what you mean, the reason was because my cousin who lives nearby
didn't know who found him, there was a miscommunication, hope it
makes a difference. I'll keep an eye on this topic for awhile, just to see if
I got through to anyone. A girl I once cared very much for died of an overdose. She had been through so much, mental illness, sexual abuse by her step-father, raped by her step-brother. She was a cutter as well, last time I saw her
she was very down and poured her heart out to me, six months later she was gone at age 26. That was my reason for my post, thanks.
IAM

Circleville, OH

#31 Feb 13, 2013
Spiral Jetty wrote:
IAM I see what you mean, the reason was because my cousin who lives nearby
didn't know who found him, there was a miscommunication, hope it
makes a difference. I'll keep an eye on this topic for awhile, just to see if
I got through to anyone. A girl I once cared very much for died of an overdose. She had been through so much, mental illness, sexual abuse by her step-father, raped by her step-brother. She was a cutter as well, last time I saw her
she was very down and poured her heart out to me, six months later she was gone at age 26. That was my reason for my post, thanks.
Thanks for sharing. Glad you can find the positive, seems like you really are trying to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift store (Dec '14) 38 min Cville Jasol 94
Where is the hot black girl 1 hr sgg 3
What's the new factory going in down by the pilot 1 hr Gee 9 8
is telling the truth really considered gossiping? 1 hr being myself 39
Heather Good 2 hr Loof 1
Todd smith 4 hr Without words 21
From me 4 hr Moore 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amanda Mortgages