Circleville welfare WIC chicks
ihavenoclue

Toledo, OH

#63 Jan 2, 2013
CPD wrote:
<quoted text>
bullsh1T....And i deff agree if you get any help whjat so ever you should not get any tax return.
By no means am I defending everyone getting help... Just defending my situation and the fact that there ARE people who don't abuse the system.
But, this I do agree with. If need be, I would have gladly given up my tax return in Exchange for the benefits I received. There are too many people who abuse the system and get a fat check at the beginning of each year. And I think that they should drug test for assistance as well. I took one to get my job, I even get sent out for random drug testing because of my position.
flyin solo

Circleville, OH

#64 Jan 2, 2013
I work but I am at poverty status and dont take ANY hand outs. My gas has been shut off for months. The only heat I have is an electric blanket and mt kitchen oven. I keep candles lit as well to put off heat. A hair dryer does a good job at heating up the bathroom. If I can survive all of the bottom feeders can survive as well.
hmmm

Circleville, OH

#65 Jan 2, 2013
If you have a medical reason for formula, maybe they should allow it with a script.
As far as anyone not being able to get birth control, you can get it free from Planned Parenthood. Having un protected sex is just another reflection on irresponsibility.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#66 Jan 2, 2013
At flyin solo i sure hope you dont have children in that situation. If you did i would hope you would get some help.
flyin solo

Circleville, OH

#67 Jan 2, 2013
No I am responsible and knew I would never be able to independently support a family so I chose to have a vasectomy years ago. And if I did have kids, I would let them stay with a family member opposed to mooching off society.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#68 Jan 2, 2013
Well people would have different opinions on your statement but i myself say to each their own. If that's how you feel i can not tell you your feelings or actions are wrong because i am not you and i do not judge. If i were to fall on hard times i would. try my hardest to provide for my children but if i could not i would ask the government to help until i got back on my feet. My children are my children i would never send them away. They are noones responsibility but mine, and it would be my responsibility to get the help i need from someone that could provide it without hurting themselves in the long run. That's just my thoughts.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#69 Jan 2, 2013
If a child is born in the U. S. than they deserve the help.
ihavenoclue

Toledo, OH

#70 Jan 2, 2013
hmmm wrote:
If you have a medical reason for formula, maybe they should allow it with a script.
As far as anyone not being able to get birth control, you can get it free from Planned Parenthood. Having un protected sex is just another reflection on irresponsibility.
Most medical insurances do allow you to get formula with a prescription... However I did not know this until my daughter was about 6 months old and I started working in the medical field.
True smart American

Circleville, OH

#71 Jan 2, 2013
flyin solo wrote:
No I am responsible and knew I would never be able to independently support a family so I chose to have a vasectomy years ago. And if I did have kids, I would let them stay with a family member opposed to mooching off society.
Thank you for being sensible and responsible unlike all the other skeez mooches on here. Users!!!!!!
scarletandgray

United States

#72 Jan 2, 2013
Actually, the phone program you speak of was instituted under the Communications Act of 1934. President Reagan revived it in 1988. In 2008, President Bush simply updated it to include cell phones, in keeping with the times. The program still includes land lines. So you see it is not a Bush or an Obama creation.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#73 Jan 2, 2013
I don't see why everyone blames obama for welfare when a lot of people have been on it long before obama came into office.
scarletandgray

United States

#74 Jan 2, 2013
There is no reason for any of you working, educated people to defend yourselves; you do not have to justify the reason you receive WIC. Or any other assistance for that matter. It's quite obvious you are proud, working citizens who have hit a rough patch.It's easy to distinguish you from the rest of the "commentators", you can spell for one. You also use puncuation.
tech

Taylor, MI

#75 Jan 3, 2013
scarletandgray wrote:
Actually, the phone program you speak of was instituted under the Communications Act of 1934. President Reagan revived it in 1988. In 2008, President Bush simply updated it to include cell phones, in keeping with the times. The program still includes land lines. So you see it is not a Bush or an Obama creation.
I saw someone comeny about "Bama Cable" is this under the same law? Also have heard some get free internet..
hmmmm

Portage, MI

#76 Jan 4, 2013
I was a victim of rape,and chose to keep the baby because abortion is wrong in my eyes.I get wic assistance for my baby,and I work a part time job.yes I get other assistance,but I am on my own,no family,no guy there to help me.I pay for daycare,I pay all my bills.all I get is snap,medical, andwic.I still struggle but I make do with what iI am given.yes I do agree,a lot of people use the system when they don't deserve or need to.but it was put in place to help people like me that really need it.so please,don't blame everyone that gets assistance, some of us aren't the bad guys.
STEPJUNKIE

Columbus, OH

#77 Jan 4, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
I was a victim of rape,and chose to keep the baby because abortion is wrong in my eyes.I get wic assistance for my baby,and I work a part time job.yes I get other assistance,but I am on my own,no family,no guy there to help me.I pay for daycare,I pay all my bills.all I get is snap,medical, andwic.I still struggle but I make do with what iI am given.yes I do agree,a lot of people use the system when they don't deserve or need to.but it was put in place to help people like me that really need it.so please,don't blame everyone that gets assistance, some of us aren't the bad guys.
Yes and that Medical you speak off do you have any idea what that costs people not on assistance do you know how much health ins. costs...and you have a part time job which you will get more back at tax time then you paid in all year your part of the problem...i hope you get raped again you worthless hoe
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#78 Jan 4, 2013
Step junkie, your a worthless waste of a human being. You my dear, are in some serious need of a reality check and i hope you get it soon.
haven

Brusly, LA

#79 Jan 4, 2013
Aren't you a smart one? The dirtiest welfare rat is better than you SCUM BAG. Your likely the rapist. You like little kids do you Sicko? Just know you are lower than the lowest form of welfare trash.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#80 Jan 4, 2013
Agree ^^
Tiny tot

Columbus, OH

#81 Jan 4, 2013
You all have issues!!!!!!!!!!
Just stop abusing the system and work to better this country. You're just causing it to go more downhill.....but then again if we support you and your fix who cares. People make me sick
ummmm

Delaware, OH

#82 Jan 4, 2013
EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT OPINIONS ON THIS SUBJECT NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND THE ONES THAT DO NOT TRY TO HELP THEMSELVES AND SIT ON THERE BUTT & GET PAID FROM STATE ....BUT THERE ARE PPL WHO WORK & SUPPORT THIER KIDS AND USE THIS EXTRA HELP AS EXTRA HELP....KIDS DESERVE THE BEST THEY CAN GET AND IF U USE THE HELP HONEST THEN ITS FOR THE CHILDREN NOT THE ADULTS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Webb 14 min Jimmity Cricket 1
Relocation (Dec '16) 51 min Billy Stinkfinger 29,052
Dan Jones 1 hr shadow_hunter 47
Caught Lil Jeffy bendin his own sister Wissy over 3 hr Virgil 2
Carissa willis/Riffle -thakcer (Feb '13) 3 hr lexilove189 13
Anyone know Peggy Smith or he son Aj Riffle (Feb '12) 3 hr lexilove189 26
Pumpkin Show 4 hr Taxpayer 14

Amanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance