Amy Grambo suicide.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
absolutely

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Feb 15, 2013
nicole grambo wrote:
Just to let you all know they took her back to Fairfeild county. So because they took her picture off you all assume she died. There is nothing wrong with my language, i'm not hiding behind a fake name. Everyone enjoy this website while it is still up, it will be shut down soon. Another thing she is not a snitch if she was she sure in the hell wouldn't be serving time. She knows she has done wrong an she plans on changing her life. Atleast she addmites she done wrong an is doing time for it. If you all believe anything why can't you believe in people changing there life for the better. Give them that dam. She never made anyone do the nasty ass drug that is there choose not hers, and she is not the only person doing that shit. Just leave my family alone. And I pray who ever (Gramboob from Columbus) I hope you are not related to us, I pray you are not.
If you sell drugs to someone and they od and die then you are a MURDERER!
Interesting

Dublin, OH

#31 Feb 15, 2013
absolutely wrote:
<quoted text>If you sell drugs to someone and they od and die then you are a MURDERER!
actually, the person who ods is an idiot.
jabster

Buchtel, OH

#32 Feb 15, 2013
So your saying the person who sells is innocent? Im sure amy was doing it to set a good example for her kids, by letting junkies shoot up in her house... Thoses poor kids never had a chance, hopfully they are put in good homes with good people and they dont have to turn our like their murderer mother.
Anonymous

Reynoldsburg, OH

#33 Feb 16, 2013
What would give any person the right to get a sense of satisfaction
of some person who has lost a loved one(of od). For those who have gone through something that is so heartbreaking, there are so many questions. Maybe we will find out what the heck is causing so much B/S. I know that we've had enough of it. So it might take us to picket the Circleville Mayor's office. Make sure the Circleville Herald covers it , because we need to stand to principles. I'm sick of it, what are realistic answers?
For people who think of vigilante justice , such a twisted sense of logic.
We need more answers?
hope

United States

#34 Feb 16, 2013
I hope she gets her life together
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#35 Feb 16, 2013
jabster wrote:
So your saying the person who sells is innocent? Im sure amy was doing it to set a good example for her kids, by letting junkies shoot up in her house... Thoses poor kids never had a chance, hopfully they are put in good homes with good people and they dont have to turn our like their murderer mother.
i think they are all losers. Jail them all.
thinks about it

Greensburg, PA

#37 Feb 16, 2013
So your saying if someone gets drunk and wrecks their car and dies, then the bartender is a murderer? Or people who get cancer from ciigarettes, the store employee that sells them cigarettes is a murderer? Just trying to figure out your way of thinking. Addiction is a disease, if people od its because their addiction took the, to far. It has nothing to do with who sold it. Some people on this site need to stop judging and look at things from a different point of view.
butt

Columbus, OH

#38 Feb 16, 2013
thinks about it wrote:
So your saying if someone gets drunk and wrecks their car and dies, then the bartender is a murderer? Or people who get cancer from ciigarettes, the store employee that sells them cigarettes is a murderer? Just trying to figure out your way of thinking. Addiction is a disease, if people od its because their addiction took the, to far. It has nothing to do with who sold it. Some people on this site need to stop judging and look at things from a different point of view.
Maybe the bartender is a murderer? Anyways, f*ck Amy and f*ck the Grambo family. They are lowlife trash and I sincerely enjoy the perils of their white trash life. I certainly won't mourn their eventual, miserable death.
djsweetnuts

Springfield, TN

#40 Feb 16, 2013
I completely disagree. Blaming dealers is just a way junkies shuck their responsibilities and hide from the fact that it was soley their decisions that put them In the situation they are in. You want to get clean, stop blaming mommy and daddy and the cops and the thugs and the dealers and anyone else who is convenient and take personal responsibility for once In your life. If you do not agree with me then ask yourself why it brings you so much joy finding fault in others yet there are no topix posts about your own flaws and the wrongs you have done in the past. Only your problems with other people get posted. Why is that?
Little bastards

United States

#41 Feb 16, 2013
Getting clean from opiate, which include pain pills and heroin is nearly impossible. Mark my words. So now that you know that, if you choose to pick up a needle or a pill, you deserve whatever misery befalls you. Just don't breed. Please. There are too many little bastard kids running around here.
butt

Columbus, OH

#42 Feb 16, 2013
djsweetnuts wrote:
I completely disagree. Blaming dealers is just a way junkies shuck their responsibilities and hide from the fact that it was soley their decisions that put them In the situation they are in. You want to get clean, stop blaming mommy and daddy and the cops and the thugs and the dealers and anyone else who is convenient and take personal responsibility for once In your life. If you do not agree with me then ask yourself why it brings you so much joy finding fault in others yet there are no topix posts about your own flaws and the wrongs you have done in the past. Only your problems with other people get posted. Why is that?
I almost agree with you on most of your post, however I also blame the junkies for their poor decision making; both sides are to blame.

As far as my problems not being on Topix...well, my dear...I'm not a thieving junkie!

:)
Jon

Lima, OH

#44 Feb 16, 2013
Anal Andy wrote:
<quoted text>i think they are all losers. Jail them all.
Agree 100% Anal Andy!!!!
Stank hoe

Lima, OH

#45 Feb 16, 2013
Caught with 78 balloons hidden in her towels. Hodden there cause cause the stanky butt along with Wissy never bathe. Lmmfao!!! Wash yo ass smelly girl!!!!
Actually

Circleville, OH

#46 Feb 16, 2013
Bartenders can be charged in a resulting homicide involving DUI. So can the establishment. It is a bartenders obligation to cut someone off after a certain point of apparent intoxication. Section 4399.18 of Ohio Revised Code.(nope, not a cop, attorney, dont work for the government etc...)

So yes a dealer should be held just as responsible
as the user.
Anonymous

Reynoldsburg, OH

#47 Feb 17, 2013
So we can debate this subject over and over? Well here is a another question
what is the big picture? We are so sick of this, what can we do? Can we change
our hometown for the best? I have a lot of love for my hometown. We need to
say our views, so speak your minds, yep I said it! WE THE PEOPLE.
chew on this

Columbus, OH

#49 Feb 17, 2013
you can play the blame game forever, but the blame lies with both the dealer AND the consumer. you know you have an addictive personality and you know that heroin and pills kill: you are to blame. you sell trashy poison to someone and they o.d. and die: you are a murderer. i think anal andy has the only solution, which is lock em all up til they come down from their detox and leave em in there until their head is clear. chances are they will still go right back out on the streets and do the same old thing they did before, in which case, i say 3 strikes and you are out!
but you want the real scary truth? you wanna know why nothing will be done and your friends will continue to die? think about when heroin started to flood the market around here and where it comes from. think about it!!!!!
2muchdupontfumes

San Antonio, TX

#50 Feb 18, 2013
think about it wrote:
And what's ur proof .. This is a drug addict but also someone's mom !!
for you folks that dont know anything about heroin and being addicted to it, keep your mouth shut. Its no different than being a drunk. Jail is not the answer. Everyone wants to see everyone in jail, why dont you go to jail and see what its like?
GRAMBO FAN101

Columbus, OH

#51 Feb 18, 2013
ok well listen up peeps I realize that th herion problem in this town is taking over this town & i know cville has went to HELL!! but noon deserves 4 ppl to say they wish thy dead or overdosed! Nicole & Amy are both decent girls they just went down the wrong path & love is unconditional!!! regardless of the BAD they do they are someones mother,daughter sister, lover. and their family would suffer tremously without them., ppl need to stop talking shit!! if u havnt been in a situatiion where a clos family member is a addict then u will never understand .....NEVER!! didnt u mother ever teach u if u dont have something nice 2 say then dont say anything at all!! put the sho on the other foot would u want a bunch of coward bitches talking smack!! im sure if u put ur real name on ur post someone would have something to say to trash ur name!!! Nicole Amy i know u both wont post my name cuz of idiots but u are only human no human is perfect I do hope that Amy get the help she needs she is a great mother & sister!! good luck girls!! from u #1 fan
butt

Circleville, OH

#52 Feb 18, 2013
GRAMBO FAN101 wrote:
ok well listen up peeps I realize that th herion problem in this town is taking over this town & i know cville has went to HELL!! but noon deserves 4 ppl to say they wish thy dead or overdosed! Nicole & Amy are both decent girls they just went down the wrong path & love is unconditional!!! regardless of the BAD they do they are someones mother,daughter sister, lover. and their family would suffer tremously without them., ppl need to stop talking shit!! if u havnt been in a situatiion where a clos family member is a addict then u will never understand .....NEVER!! didnt u mother ever teach u if u dont have something nice 2 say then dont say anything at all!! put the sho on the other foot would u want a bunch of coward bitches talking smack!! im sure if u put ur real name on ur post someone would have something to say to trash ur name!!! Nicole Amy i know u both wont post my name cuz of idiots but u are only human no human is perfect I do hope that Amy get the help she needs she is a great mother & sister!! good luck girls!! from u #1 fan
So...it probably upsets you that eventually they'll die from their drug problems.

Pathetic.
I is me

Circleville, OH

#54 Feb 19, 2013
I just had to come in when I read someone blame the dealers.. Just look at it this way, if the dealers had no one to sell to there would be no dealers in the first place. It is those who make the choice to buy that encourage those to make the choice to sell. Ultimately whether dealer or buyer.. You are the one who makes the choice to do either.

As for some of these girls, yes I do agree they are nice people. Or at least they have been in person on the occasions I've met some of them. They have made bad choices. Some of them continue to choose to do wrong and will receive no sympathy from me. While those who have done wrong and are changing receive my respect as this new age community, not just these forums... but people in general lack the ability to forgive and give them the support they deserve for making the right choice.

You want them clean, then give them the support they need to be clean. Don't send them back to the dark places in life that makes them need the drugs for an escape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation (Dec '16) 3 min Rickster-- 34,464
Opening a Theater in Circleville. 26 min huntrickstinktrashy 43
Post Jessica's PI 36 min BigD 96
Another mcvey 52 min Whitey Bulger 6
Davina Martin 1 hr Whitey Bulger 2
Summer Elick 1 hr Fred Thompson 10
Wissy Fowler 2 hr Nas 7

Amanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amanda Mortgages