Next Last
really

Circleville, OH

#91 Nov 8, 2012
yeah f the waitress dnt smell like nasty cigs when they come to uour table
Anonymous

New York, NY

#92 Nov 9, 2012
Glad to stay away from there...never know what has dropped off someone into the food yuck!!!
pondo managers daughter

Chillicothe, OH

#93 Nov 9, 2012
gioclair wrote:
Glad to stay away from there...never know what has dropped off someone into the food yuck!!!
If that's the case yo better stock up on groceries because that's the case in ANY restaurant you go to...
craig

Ray, OH

#94 Nov 11, 2012
Best place to go. Very good food, cleaner than ever, and such nice waitresses. Management needs a raise for all that was done to make all the major changes.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#95 Nov 11, 2012
im sorry i tend to go to QUALITY restaurants not crap hole chain places. and even then i usually cook at home because i dont want some water head screwing with my food
Suzeeeeeeee

Ray, OH

#96 Nov 11, 2012
I bet your family is sorry you cook at home, too. You must like to screw with your own food or maybe screw your food yourself. You're such a professional cook, I'm sure. What's your most special dish? Is it finger lickin good or is it from a box or the freezer in a box? I would bet it's cereal with water from a puddle?
Lenny and Squiggy

Washington, PA

#97 Nov 12, 2012
Foods better I milwaukee ws
Anonymous

United States

#98 Nov 16, 2012
F$k y'all ponderosa is goood with down to earth people quit hating and wasting ur time bashing a place that is struggling to get back on its feet y'all don't help... Boo hoo u had one bad experience go back try again... Pondo manager love n miss u... Ur greatful, utterly endebted previous employee... It was a wonderful place to work and eat... Dedicated employees in there now I have faith in you... As I am hundred miles a way I still feel homesick .
concerned parents

United States

#99 Nov 19, 2012
Well my concern on this place is not about the food its about the drugs and just how many work there thats on them like there servers who go on break and meet up with the boyfriends in the parking lot i come and eat here and have deside i will not bring my family back for this reason when the servers sell like pot thats at my table its right down rude and disrespectfull i go to leave and i see the server in a van getting high real cute sceen your workers a little better
concerned parents

United States

#100 Nov 19, 2012
Smell
mama

Chillicothe, OH

#101 Nov 19, 2012
If you know what's going on why don't you inform the managers,I'm sure they would love to know.I too like to eat there,and if any server came to my table and I could smell pot on them or they look high you bet ya I'll tell a manager.
concerned parents

United States

#102 Nov 19, 2012
Well last time i checked the managers should know there selfs what type of ppl they employ if is not my job,to help them im paid to do my job not theres i would say that just maybe she should do a ramdom check cause there r a few that would no longer be there so as a mother i will just keep my family from a place unfit to eat for that reason i mean if u cant look at the face of the ppl who work there and see something is going on then so be it and ill eat else where clean up ur crew and u will get more buisness just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 16 min -Papa-Smurf- 2,073
Tisha keaton 3 hr John Lieberman 4
Richie greeno Kathleen christman 4 hr James 14
jonda dawson curry 4 hr Brenda 17
Relocation 5 hr Polygraph Examiner 11,294
Rick blankenship 5 hr Youhavenolife 3
Cierra Allen 5 hr Kids 4

Amanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance