I agree
Shytstain Charlie

Newark, OH

#3 Apr 7, 2012
PondaGROSSa. Food poisoning anyone?
Gaga

Garden City, MI

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Food poisoning maybe but being with my family priceless...
OLD MAN FROM THE WOODS 55

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 9, 2012
I once heard young kids doing the deed in the bathroom. Or they were wrestling, I didn't bring my glasses so I don't know
mimiof7

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Why do you say that?
Circleville

Cambridge, OH

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Ponderosa in the recent years went down hill. To anyone bashing it try it again. It is under new management and doing great. New food items and coupons printed everyweek. Keep improving Ponderosa :)
birdman

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 5, 2012
I remember when I was younger Golden Corral and Ponderosa were about even in quality.

These days, Golden Corral is like a 5-star restaurant compared to Ponderosa.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#10 Jun 5, 2012
We quit eating there quite some time ago. It was filthy. The manager was unkempt and dirty looking as well. The employees were out back smoking. It was so ghetto we decided right then and there, we were not going back.
you are all nuts

United States

#11 Jun 5, 2012
^^^ Coming from someone from Piketon, that says alot!!!!
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Candy Barr wrote:
We quit eating there quite some time ago. It was filthy. The manager was unkempt and dirty looking as well. The employees were out back smoking. It was so ghetto we decided right then and there, we were not going back.
At least thy were smoking outside. As long as they wash their hands afterward, its no business of yours what they do on their breaks.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#13 Jun 5, 2012
First of all illiterates..I am not from Piketon. Just so ya know, when you are not a member of Topix, it randomly picks different towns/cities and places it on your post.

Second of all...We watched to see if either of the employees went to the restroom after they came back in. They didn't. Now you may say they must have washed up in the kitchen. I fucking hardly doubt that.

Third...It is my business because guess what? They want my "business". If enough people think like me, They will be out of "business" before long.

Lastly, maybe someone in new management will see everyone's posts and attempt to improve the place. When that happens..I will be back. I know they are trying to do that now, so we will wait and see :)
Top Gun

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 6, 2012
Candy Bar how do u know that they didn't wash their hands when they came in? Do u check out all employees who smoke at all the restaurants u go to? If they smoke out back and come in the back u wouldn't see them wash their hands.Who knows what goes on in any kitchen it's a chance u take anywhere u eat out at these days.
ATM PRESS 1

Columbus, OH

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Candy Barr wrote:
First of all illiterates..I am not from Piketon. Just so ya know, when you are not a member of Topix, it randomly picks different towns/cities and places it on your post.
Second of all...We watched to see if either of the employees went to the restroom after they came back in. They didn't. Now you may say they must have washed up in the kitchen. I fucking hardly doubt that.
Third...It is my business because guess what? They want my "business". If enough people think like me, They will be out of "business" before long.
Lastly, maybe someone in new management will see everyone's posts and attempt to improve the place. When that happens..I will be back. I know they are trying to do that now, so we will wait and see :)
That box on the left, the one right under your name, says your IP is in Piketon.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Your exactly right on all levels, Top Gun. I do not "check out" all smokers. What I do check out is when I am pulling into a parking spot and I see employees gathered around smoking. Now, don't get me wrong, I am a smoker and if I worked at Ponderosa I would want there to be someplace I could have a cig on my break. It's just the way it looks to people coming in, ya know? I dunno. Either way, it kind of grossed me out and I don't eat there anymore. I think what grossed me out the most, was the fact that the employees appeared dirty. It is what it is.
Candy Barr

Ashville, OH

#17 Jun 6, 2012
ATM PRESS 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That box on the left, the one right under your name, says your IP is in Piketon.
I will not explain it to you again. I am NOT in Piketon. Read the previous post explaining why it say Piketon.
Top Gun

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jun 6, 2012
U are so right I am not a smoker but I would like to have a designated area to smoke if I did.I understand about the cleanliness of Management and employees it does have a negative effect on business if they along with the restaurant it's self are not clean.
Worker

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jun 7, 2012
I have worked at Ponderosa for 10 years. I dont smoke but I can assure you there are 4-5 sinks you walk by when coming in the back door and hand sanitizers everywhere. I do not go to the bath room to wash my hands. And I wash them more than 10x a shift. Just Sayin. I would prob rather my server touch a cigerette than touch the dirty bathroom door, from customers touching it that dont wash there hands.:) Just my clean opinion!
meeeee

Columbus, OH

#20 Jun 7, 2012
Worker wrote:
I have worked at Ponderosa for 10 years. I dont smoke but I can assure you there are 4-5 sinks you walk by when coming in the back door and hand sanitizers everywhere. I do not go to the bath room to wash my hands. And I wash them more than 10x a shift. Just Sayin. I would prob rather my server touch a cigerette than touch the dirty bathroom door, from customers touching it that dont wash there hands.:) Just my clean opinion!
Well said. And ponderosa is alot better than it has been in the past.
Golden Coral is getting worse and that chocolate fountain is disgusting. I have seen kids lick the chocolate off a marshmellow, then stick it back under the chocolate. Gross!!
former roundtowner

Washington Court House, OH

#21 Jun 7, 2012
meeeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. And ponderosa is alot better than it has been in the past.
Golden Coral is getting worse and that chocolate fountain is disgusting. I have seen kids lick the chocolate off a marshmellow, then stick it back under the chocolate. Gross!!
No way I would ever get near the chocolate fountain. I haven't been there in ages anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 15 min hmmm 15,650
Shelly Higdon 1 hr Wowjustwow 3
Rural king 1 hr Big RED 1
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 1 hr UTrashy 2,227
Circleville prostitution and drugs (Sep '14) 3 hr Hate to say it 68
Secret to picking up drunk chicks 3 hr eightyone 5
Brenda mahoney 3 hr Duh 11

Amanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance