Ashville cops are way better that's for sure
WTF

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2012
BOTH are worthless
Roundtowngonebad

Toledo, OH

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Although both MAY be worthless, you hear about more drug busts in Roundtown than in Trashville. I think that says something for them, even though our judicial system just smacks them on the wrist and sets them free within 12 hours anyways.
yeah

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Circleville has more of a drug problem then Ashville do it's only logical there are more busts. I think the reason why a lot only get slaps on the wrist is that most of the CPD don't follow proper criminal procedure. Any first year law student can get the cases thrown out or plead down.
Po Po

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 26, 2012
What gets them the slaps on the wrist is State of Ohio will not let you put a drug abuser in prison. They mandate probation and or short jail time. Only serious violent offenders are accepted by the state now.

You can't by law lock up a drug user or person caught with a few pills or weed or herion. They are the communities problem according to the State of Ohio
okay

Van Wert, OH

#7 Nov 26, 2012
yeah wrote:
Circleville has more of a drug problem then Ashville do it's only logical there are more busts. I think the reason why a lot only get slaps on the wrist is that most of the CPD don't follow proper criminal procedure. Any first year law student can get the cases thrown out or plead down.
No stupid TRASHVILLE IS WAY WORSE!! The blacky came from there .Heroin is bad in ashville.Shows how much you know.Hell teays valley is even full of it.
joe sr

Tallmadge, OH

#8 Nov 26, 2012
okay wrote:
<quoted text> No stupid TRASHVILLE IS WAY WORSE!! The blacky came from there .Heroin is bad in ashville.Shows how much you know.Hell teays valley is even full of it.
well said!!
wow

Lees Summit, MO

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Ashville is just as bad about herion n pills! The dumb mayor n ccheif are holding back on busts and its bs forreal! I'm tired of walking out my house n seeing dirty needles in the street n watching sooo much traffic out of my neighbors driveway! DO SOMETHING APD!
Oopsie

Ashville, OH

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Hmmm?
unbreakable

Delaware, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2013
the aint goin to do anything like i said before on the other post... they r worried bout the stupid petty a** bullsh** an the ppl tht dnt belong rather than the serious sh** an ppl tht do belong! bastards!!
true

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Nashville is worse dirty cops sleeping with women. On duty. Sitting at there house on duty. Don't get the drugs off the street
unbreakable

Delaware, OH

#14 Feb 1, 2013
yup i know for a fact that partlow used to sleep wit the girl tht lived across the street from me when i used to live in trashville... i would see him over there all the time an she would all the time tell me bout him giving her weed an pills an sh**
unbreakable

Delaware, OH

#15 Feb 1, 2013
which is prolly why he resingned from apd lmao
true town boy

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2013
He. Still is a cop he screwed my girl terry Jarvis that went down and woody is one too. Mayes is dirty too the cheif sits at doughboyz and drinks
unbreakable

Delaware, OH

#17 Feb 1, 2013
yea thts who im talking bout is terry....but i thought he wasnt on APD anymore its been a while since i been in ashville but when i still was goin around there i didnt see him ever
hmmmm

Wampum, PA

#18 Feb 5, 2013
None of you are speaking the truth....losers!
king

United States

#19 Feb 5, 2013
This site tells the truth he been though enough wife's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocation 6 min Maverick 808 3,011
He who stirs the sh*t pot should be the first t... 2 hr Just sayin 11
Welfare Trump coming to get you 2 hr Cville ofgimm 30
neeeding a car 3 hr bbqueenbee 1
skip ferguson 3 hr worried 1
Justice back at it again METH COOKING in Oakland Jan 18 Jayz 14
Kyle McClain (Mar '15) Jan 15 quack off 6

Amanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance