Cockroach Bedbug

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Where are they? Anyone know what they been up to? Was living in Heroin Heights.
Probation Ofc

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Go look them up on circleville municipal court website. Looks like they've been selling counterfeit drugs amongst other things. Atleast that's one of the 6 charges on them.
Katie

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Where did they move to? Does anyone know? They're not in jail- just looking 4 them, thanks
Babygurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

1. All of them charges are a year or more old, try looking at the dates on the dockets. 2. Its OHIO not heroin heights, fyi, I live there and its getting cleaned up slowely but surely so its pronounced oh.hi.oh, not hair.oh.in, kthanks. 3. Why would you want to openly state your looking for these people? Setting yourself up to get bashed for being a dope or crack head.
Katie

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Babygurl wrote:
1. All of them charges are a year or more old, try looking at the dates on the dockets. 2. Its OHIO not heroin heights, fyi, I live there and its getting cleaned up slowely but surely so its pronounced oh.hi.oh, not hair.oh.in, kthanks. 3. Why would you want to openly state your looking for these people? Setting yourself up to get bashed for being a dope or crack head.
No, I used to go to school with their daughter Isabelle and wanted to know how to reach them so I could talk to my friend. I don't mess with drugs. I want a good future for myself. I can't speak for the other people that posted, just replying to what you said to me. Thanks.
Babygurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Ur not going to b able to get ahold of izzy b through them, from what I understand anyway.I'm good friends with izzy b's aunt. When I see her I will ask how to get ahold of her
Katie

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Babygurl wrote:
Ur not going to b able to get ahold of izzy b through them, from what I understand anyway.I'm good friends with izzy b's aunt. When I see her I will ask how to get ahold of her
Thank you and have a nice day!
LIAR

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Babygurl wrote:
Thats a lie for sure it was just last summer they were busted with counterfit drugs
Babygurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

1 I am by no means a liar. I was not sticking up for them, just correcting a statement. 2 I seen the dockets, omg I'm so sorry I am 2 or 3 months away from the date...wow... I respect u for correcting my timeline but that in no way makes me a liar, thank u
xJunkie

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

I know exactly where they are. =)
lmao

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

They are living on East Ohio St. across the Street from Ohio Market in the back part of Shellys House The one that was Busted when Her and Mark were together
2cents

Van Buren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Yep, that's where Nikki Caudill lives with some 60 yr old man that she screws for a place to live... gross.
lmao

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Yea,the Old Pervert sells his needles to the Heroin users in the back part of that house
hahahahaha

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Wow & I think the old man sells his drugs too. They need to bust them too.
older daughter

Odenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

my mom and step dad got what they deserved. im isabella's older sister and i've been trying to get ahold of her too so if anyone knows how to get ahold of her let me know on here please. i hope my mom and stepdad do plenty of time to get off the drugs.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

i personally hope they die
older daughter

Odenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

@ turkeyburger...yes you know i have heard a bunch of people say that you know i was living there with them for a while and believe i have done my fair share of fucked up shit let me tell you but i am only 21 years old and i learned real quick that my mom and stepdad just use people to get what they want and they dont care who they hurt in the way so i moved out and im doing so much better and going to college
older daughter

Odenville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

and living in a drug free environment now and i have been worried about my little sister and brother and i hope they are doing okay...and personally i heard my stepdad was on the verge of being dead and i got excited lol my mom on the other hand yeah she is a piece of shit but thats my mother ya know and i really dont wanna see her die but i would like her to learn her lesson and suffer big time like others have...i have told my mother plenty of times choose your drugs and men over ur kids and i wont be a part of your life and she did exactly that she stays with a man who beats her and does drugs with her
where is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

where is the son Jimmy? I felt bad for that boy he didnt have a chance living in tat environment hopefully hes doing well
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

older daughter.....I am sorry that your parents have been so self centered.....keep up the good work and get your education so you aren't stuck in C-ville for eternity

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Anonymous of Indy 30,197
brian Johnston 56 min eggsalad 8
jon potsy johnson passed away 58 min eggsalad 36
Tyler Goode 2 hr ghm01 1
Big Rats and drug dealers of Circleville? 2 hr Talk is cheap 8
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 3 hr 75 Scorpio 629
Who is... 4 hr Zapata 1

Search the Amanda Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Amanda Jobs

•••