give all drug dealers the death penalty

Posted in the Amanda Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MM ME

Athens, OH

#1 Feb 14, 2013
I THINK THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND VERY SOON. WRITE THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS. SLIME BAG DEALERS SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY.
knowing..

Canal Winchester, OH

#2 Feb 14, 2013
MM ME wrote:
I THINK THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AND VERY SOON. WRITE THE PRESIDENT AND CONGRESS. SLIME BAG DEALERS SHOULD GET THE DEATH PENALTY.
Should doctors get the death penalty too?!
Hank

Hilliard, OH

#4 Feb 14, 2013
What would all you drugges do if they gave them the death penalty. Oh didn't think that far ahead.
Are you joking

Gary, IN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
I've seen a lot of stupid shi* on here but this is the dumbest 1 yet.. there are people out there raping people, killing people, men & women molesting little kids. the bad part is very few get the death penalty and atleast half get out of jail and your going say fry the drug dealers... really come on
cville resident

Circleville, OH

#6 Feb 15, 2013
i dont agrre w/the death penalty for drug dealers but i do agree that sometimes they get off 2 easy i know a person who has 3 number all drug trafficing & hasnt even done a whole year in prison w/all 3 combined then i know a girl who got 12 mos flat 1st time!! then poor lil tim bailry(hairy tim) gets 10yrs for dealing in pills they say he was the ring leader but poor guy didnt even own a car barely fed his kids! the problem comes back to the system it is hard 4 some ppl to get jobs & earn ahonest living so that the easiest way if it wsa between me sell drugs or my kids go hungry im game!! i have a 12yrs work history same job & 10yrs mangement experience & cant get a job in this god 4saken town! in order 2 get a decent job u have to travel 2 grove port or cbus hell that takes gas & lots of it!! i guess i have mixed feelinfs about these dealers now the ones that sell the hard stuff & rob ppl stael from ppl or sell 2 lil kids sell sh&& that kills ppl then ye give em a longer sentence for pete sake weed & pills dont kill ppl now do they how does a person selling pills get 10yrs but a person selling herion get 4mos & back out doing it again...
right

Bellevue, WA

#7 Feb 15, 2013
i agree its wrong..but death penalty?get real you idiot!people who murder people rarely ever get the death penalty!and idgaf about what anybody says i feel bad for anybody who gets involved with drugs.its a long hard struggle and something i would not wish upon anybody.some people its all they know and the only way they can make money.its an addicition just like doing the drugs.the moneys addicting.but i do agree itd be a better place if there was no drugs.but check in with reality.theres always gonna be drugs and druggies!nothing you say or do is gonna change that.so you go ahead and rant all you want on here.
Different

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 15, 2013
cville resident wrote:
i dont agrre w/the death penalty for drug dealers but i do agree that sometimes they get off 2 easy i know a person who has 3 number all drug trafficing & hasnt even done a whole year in prison w/all 3 combined then i know a girl who got 12 mos flat 1st time!! then poor lil tim bailry(hairy tim) gets 10yrs for dealing in pills they say he was the ring leader but poor guy didnt even own a car barely fed his kids! the problem comes back to the system it is hard 4 some ppl to get jobs & earn ahonest living so that the easiest way if it wsa between me sell drugs or my kids go hungry im game!! i have a 12yrs work history same job & 10yrs mangement experience & cant get a job in this god 4saken town! in order 2 get a decent job u have to travel 2 grove port or cbus hell that takes gas & lots of it!! i guess i have mixed feelinfs about these dealers now the ones that sell the hard stuff & rob ppl stael from ppl or sell 2 lil kids sell sh&& that kills ppl then ye give em a longer sentence for pete sake weed & pills dont kill ppl now do they how does a person selling pills get 10yrs but a person selling herion get 4mos & back out doing it again...
I agree with everything you say except one thing "weed & pills dont kill ppl now do they". Weed doesn't kill a person per say... No, you can't OD. But you can't tell my that it doesn't affect your abilities to drive a vehicle. If you're stoned enough and you wreck your car and kill someone, is it because of bad driving or the fact that you were under the influence of marijuana? Pills, on the other hand, is one of the leading cause of deaths. I see it all the time in my profession. You mix the wrong things and you're gone. But the problem is, people have that mentality of " oh, I know what my limits are", " it will never happen to me". But guess what.... It does.... Everyday.
Billy Be

Lakemore, OH

#10 Feb 15, 2013
cville resident wrote:
But Its ok for them to sell bad drugs and kill people DEATH PENALTY WONT SEE THEM BACK ON THE STREETS,
Iknow too

Leavenworth, KS

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe if you parents out there did a better job raising your children to become confident, secure and intelligent people they would not turn to drugs in the first place. All of you high school drop outs now working dead end jobs, having multiple baby daddies, If you even know who the father is, are not doing your children any favors, your setting them up for failure from day one! You can stomp your feet and yell from the tallest building about how you take care of your kids and they have everything they need blah blah blah...You are to blame! Until this vicious circle is broken, the drug dealers will stay in your backyard.
Good riddance

Columbus, OH

#13 Feb 15, 2013
You cannot raise your kids to become intelligent. It's genetic. The fact is, some people just should not be allowed to breed. We really out to start spaying or neutering people based on their I.Q. It has worked in many countries.
Iknow too

Leavenworth, KS

#14 Feb 15, 2013
Good riddance wrote:
You cannot raise your kids to become intelligent. It's genetic. The fact is, some people just should not be allowed to breed. We really out to start spaying or neutering people based on their I.Q. It has worked in many countries.
********That will work too.
Billy Be

Ostrander, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2013
It sure didn't work on you people.
Iknow too

Leavenworth, KS

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Billy Be wrote:
It sure didn't work on you people.
*******Your butt hurt a little?
absolutely

Athens, OH

#17 Feb 15, 2013
MM ME wrote:
I agree , all drug dealers should be given a lot stiffer penalty. What would the law have done years ago in countries like China. They probably would have inpaled you. I know if you stole back then your hands would be cut off. People who do drugs and get caught should have to do very hard laborous jobs for at least 12 hours a day without pay. The law is too soft and lenient with all these people and the problem is way out of hand. With the stuipid babying laws they have now the problem will only get worse. DRUGS KILL AND DRUG DEALERS ARE LITERALLY KILLING OUR KIDS!
Sam I am

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2013
I know a person who got 30 years in prison because they sold meth to a person who stayed up for days on it, fell asleep at the wheel, and died. Thinking the same way, if someone over dosed on heroin would the seller would be responsible for their death?
Junkie Patrol

Grove City, OH

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Iknow too wrote:
Maybe if you parents out there did a better job raising your children to become confident, secure and intelligent people they would not turn to drugs in the first place. All of you high school drop outs now working dead end jobs, having multiple baby daddies, If you even know who the father is, are not doing your children any favors, your setting them up for failure from day one! You can stomp your feet and yell from the tallest building about how you take care of your kids and they have everything they need blah blah blah...You are to blame! Until this vicious circle is broken, the drug dealers will stay in your backyard.
I agree! It's too bad these kids don't have enough common sense to know that there is a better life waiting just around the corner. All it takes is a little motivation and self discipline.
GGirl

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Some of you seem very uninformed and unintelligent. To give drug dealers the death penalty would mean what? More unneccessary death. Would it stop the commerce of drugs in this country? No, it wouldn't. Why is that? Because there will always be someone willing to buy it. As long as there is someone willing to buy it, there will be someone willing to sell it. It's called 'economics'. The best way to eradicate drugs is to clean up the people that are on them. No demand, no supply. If they implement the death penalty on drug dealers, should they also do it for drug users? It's a cycle. If the government in which some of you put so much faith would use the money they seize from raids, etc, and use it for rehab programs and training programs for drug offenders, it would way more effective than implementing the lethal injection on them. I mean, the lethal injection is drug too, right?
GGirl

Reynoldsburg, OH

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Junkie Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>I agree! It's too bad these kids don't have enough common sense to know that there is a better life waiting just around the corner. All it takes is a little motivation and self discipline.
Agree. Stop the cycle! Raise your children to be strong individuals who can say NO. If there is no money to be made in your town (addicts) there will be no dealers.
kloro

Ensenada, Mexico

#22 Mar 6, 2013
well, the naysayers say that the death penalty won't deter drug dealers. let's conduct an experiment.
sparkles

Medina, OH

#23 Mar 24, 2013
No one understands anything unless you've been through it. Untill then jus let them live their life the way they please. Its no ones business what they do. Eventually they'll get caught, get locked up, and be in a safe place. And all you can do is hope that it changes their life, for the best. Life ain't always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slander and Libel 15 min My Forever Best... 14
Dakota Goodwin 1 hr Miss Candi Baby 5
Kiara Robison ? Thoughts 😂 1 hr My Forever Best... 32
Cyber bullying..the truth 1 hr Hugh Jasol 16
People who ? 1 hr Got Your Number 2
Debbie Wright (Jan '13) 1 hr My Forever Best... 16
September Hertenstein 4 hr longwolf 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Amanda Mortgages