Man dies, 2 teens injured in Fairfiel...

Man dies, 2 teens injured in Fairfield County crash

There are 9 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Man dies, 2 teens injured in Fairfield County crash. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

An Amanda man was killed early today in a head-on crash on Royalton Road in Fairfield County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

BSJ

Logan, WV

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Please remember Phyllis Muncy Maynard and Father Jimmy Maynard
this was there oldest son and he has a baby brother Jimmy Joe
remember his child and other family members other siblings
Love Jimmy Joe your smile won't be forgotten.
anon5555

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 12, 2009
Royalton Rd is no joke...you need to be alert, in control and belted in on that road, what a tragedy, for all involved.
Shoemaker

West Roxbury, MA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Seeger family you have gone through enough over the past month with family tragedies. Bless you all!!!!
Seeger family friends

West Roxbury, MA

#4 Aug 12, 2009
Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone involved in this accident. To the Maynard family we are sorry for your loss, to our friends the Seeger family our hearts, thoughts, and prayers go out to you and your family in hopes that Samantha and her friend will recover. We pray that Samantha's father also will recover and soon be home and you can all soon be back together and start the healing process as a family from the tragedies that you have endured over the course of the past month.
rhp2003

Dublin, OH

#5 Aug 12, 2009
I am not shocked at all about this accident. It isnt even a 4 way stop at Amanda Northern and Royalton Road.
maynard

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2009
From the Maynard we thank you for the prayers and support of our loss, He will be miss by all. Billy Joe had a beatiful heart. He love'd his 2 daughter age 3 and 5 his family with all his heart. Life will not be the same without him, Our thoughts and prayers go out the the Seeger and Lewis Family. May God bless everyone with peace.
Ebony and Quentin

Westerville, OH

#7 Aug 12, 2009
May God be with all of you. You all are like an extended family. Bill all I can think about is the way you would hold my son up in the air and tickle him. The boys love you and we both love you and you will be with us always. Lisa my prayers go out to you and we will forever be a rock to lean on. Love always. Ebony & Quentin
CTennis

Chiefland, FL

#8 Aug 12, 2009
This is a terrible thing to have happened to all three families. The pain and suffering will take a while to go away. The Lewis' just baried their Grandmother on this past Fri. They have had their share also. Losing a child isn't something that you get over easily. I pray that God takes care and comforts all involved
billsmom

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 1, 2011
i am having such a hard time ,after losing my son .i just wish i could have him to hold to ,and tell him he would be alright but i cant.but id like to know how the teens are recovering,so sorry you had to go through this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amanda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nikiya fout has... 21 min billy07 7
Richard Holmes 41 min Tiredbs 34
Relocation 1 hr Kelly 7,671
John Blevins stole my stuff 1 hr Concern 2
Tina Webb 2 hr Easier 21
add a word drop a word (Oct '13) 4 hr Gee 9 1,812
Alexis Swift and her many men 4 hr cville 1

Amanda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance