Alviso Suspect Faces Lesser Charge

Alviso Suspect Faces Lesser Charge

There are 3 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Alviso Suspect Faces Lesser Charge. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

A 19-year-old woman was arraigned Monday in Santa Clara County Superior Court on one count of felony vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence in connection with the death of another young woman who was found lying in the middle of a San Jose street last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

FYI

Santa Clara, CA

#2 Jan 13, 2010
And who da F r u? ur writting 4m freakin santa cruz talkin like u know these ppl and judging them like somehow ur better than them. FYI, all I c is a dumbass who has nothing else to do but talk trash about a family who just lost their daughter. And yes its ur opinion but guess wat its all BS
Rod Millway

Alamo, CA

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Go team!
Ann Moregood

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2010
We sure have a big jackass for president! Obama is such a dumb Fup!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alviso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solano County District attorney announces settl... Mon IdolHanz 1
Gangs in fremont area (Aug '07) Jul 13 Disdummy 615
News VTA seems to think El Camino Real bus riders ar... (May '12) Jul 11 Horny Honka 21
wow this is amazing! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Wesley Baris 1
News Roadshow: I-580's extra lanes leave no median f... (May '13) May '13 Ssophiiee 1
butts injection (Nov '12) Nov '12 chelsea 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Lee Ellak 1

Alviso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alviso Mortgages