milton morgan

Spring, TX

#1 May 8, 2011
Support "LITTLE SANFORD" Alvin needs some youth thinking. He will learn on the job. Sometimes that is the best way to learn the most. This is a personal opinion and not connected to Mr. Sanford. Time for new blood and thinking. Our children and grandchildren count.
milton morgan

Spring, TX

#2 May 9, 2011
Little Sanford for "MAYOR" This post is not connected to Mr. Sanford
milton morgan

Spring, TX

#3 May 9, 2011
Do we want to hear the same old spill about how great the city is doing if so ride around town and count the potholes you can drive through.Watch how many people it takes to fix 1 pothole when we are lucky to get repaired.Also count the people that use the trail on one side of town can the city money be better spent. How about the redlight problemn on Gordon do we live in Houston. These things just didn't happen. I think it is called not preparing for the future. Why not give Mr. Little Sanford a chance he is younger maybe his thought process is a little faster. This is my personal opinion and I think we need change in the great city of Alvin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friendswood Street Party May 12 Tue Balloon Fartist 2
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Apr 19 SebastianFartstain 28
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Apr 12 Long Farts 50
Mia Rain Feb '18 InLove 1
Corruption in Good Ole' Santa Fe, Texas Feb '18 Whodunit 2
News Suspects in Alvin home invasion escape after br... (Sep '11) Feb '18 ToniD 2
Travis Miller Feb '18 keepingithonest 1

Alvin Jobs

Personal Finance

Alvin Mortgages