First Prev
of 3
Next Last
live in alvin

San Marcos, TX

#1 Sep 14, 2008
What parts of alvin have gotten power back?
kittie

Tampa, FL

#2 Sep 15, 2008
So far I have NO REPORTS that ALVIN has any power. They are saying it will be weeks!
Linda in Zanesville Ohio

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Any news of damage in Parkway Drive in Alvin. Our friends Dudley & Cyndi live there and we are unable to make contact. All communicatiosn have been exhausted....no suprise there. Any info would be appreciated.
Tom Stafford

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 15, 2008
live in alvin wrote:
What parts of alvin have gotten power back?
Just want to know if there is an update on power for Alvin Texas?
Tom Stafford

Houston, TX

#5 Sep 15, 2008
Just want to know if there is an update on power outage restoration in Alvin, TX?
Indira

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2008
No power yet. All comments are just rumors. I am here in Alvin debris on roads are probably clean by now. Most damage are independent strctures such as carports or stand alone building. Most brick houses are standing with the roof. Some few trilers were affected.
Indira

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2008
By the way I am not in Dallas. i dont know why it says so.
houseoffour

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2008
any word on alvin water ?
houseoffour

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2008
we also live in alvin and we seek news on conditions coming back and what to expect.. also if there is any power/water or even gas ? around the resoft park area..
Greg

Conroe, TX

#10 Sep 15, 2008
If all know where the walmart is in alvin, the neighborhood behind has power. My mother-in-law just reported this to me. I live in katy.
kittie

Tampa, FL

#11 Sep 15, 2008
My Grandmother and brother have electric in Manvel and there is some gas at a gas station. Still no power in Alvin. Communications are slowly being repaired and streets are nearly cleared. Structural damage is not major. Very few people are reporting home damage. Some garages and many cars and carports received damage but for the most part Alvin has really survived and pulled through this pretty well.
karen

Emory, TX

#12 Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone know anything about Santa Fe, Tx and any damage of the hurrican IKE left us?
karen

Emory, TX

#13 Sep 15, 2008
Dad and I live in santa fe, tx and would like to know about the conditions there, is there power, what kind of damage, etc. For some reason it says where here in Stockton, Ca. Which is wrong where here in Waco waiting to come home!
barbaraj

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone know anything about Liverpool? I have property where CR 210 ends in the Chocolate Bayou.
Cristina

Tomball, TX

#15 Sep 15, 2008
We are located in pearland by the police station and we have power
Linda in Zanesville Ohio

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Sep 15, 2008
Thanks everyone for your info. We still have not heard of anything from our friends in Alvin since Friday afternoon. I'm hoping no news is good news.
I just went through this with my brother in Biloxi, MS in 2005 during Katrina. I didn't hear anything from him for a week but he was ok..went through hell but he was fine.
bty...I live in Zanesville, Ohio not Logan.
Bettye Carol

Algonquin, IL

#17 Sep 15, 2008
I live in Joliet, Il, not Naperville.
Alexis

Friendswood, TX

#18 Sep 15, 2008
Mustang along and past the college has power.
And so do the houses near Davis Bend Road.
mum in england

Widnes, UK

#19 Sep 15, 2008
Telephone lines were working in Alvin over the w/end; spoke to family who returned home Sat. From Sunday afternoon they are not working; why this sudden outage? No power yet where family live, and they need to know where to get gas. Can anyone help out with this? They live between Mustang and Algoa roads.
mum in england

Widnes, UK

#20 Sep 15, 2008
I'm not in Pontefract tho' not far off. Don't know how that got in there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... 6 hr Gerald Vonberger 1
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) 22 hr concernedinlctx 2
chirpractor (Mar '12) Dec 19 Anonymous 17
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
Review: Keyless Entry Locks In Manvel (Nov '13) Dec 10 ghddasdrr 7
Shelly Mahle (Nov '13) Dec 10 RickY 14

Alvin News Video

Alvin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alvin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alvin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Alvin

Personal Finance