Robin Dewayne Mangrum

Robin Dewayne Mangrum

Posted in the Alvin Forum

Missing Robin

Pasadena, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Robin went missing in August 05 there is foul play suspected, he was addicted to crack and was getting it from rosharon texas. We have been with texas equasearch and found nothing. If you know anything please let us know. We knoe Robin will never come home but let us give his mom and kids some peace
Missing Robin

Pasadena, TX

#2 Jan 29, 2010
that was August 2005 sorry....
Missing Robin

Pasadena, TX

#3 Feb 11, 2010
ok, well we just celebrated Robins birthday without him again, and by the way his wife just told us she was getting married, good for her, she needs to go on with her life, but i wish someone would come forward to give his mother peace to go on with her life. This is crazy, you mean to tell me that no one in this city reads these posts and no one in Brazoria county knows what goes on in Rosharon. BS....... Sorry I am so upset but come o people, he may have been going about life all wrong but he is still a person, with a family. Why should we turn our backs and not look for whoever done this to him. This is something that will forever haunt my family and the worst part whoever did this to him is teaching thier children that it is ok to be violant towards others and they are going to grow up selling drugs and killing people who cross them. Robin never stole from no body, he may of had a habit but he paid for his, He never tool nothing that did not belong to him. If you know about this or you are the people involved which i highly doubht you are, because they probably cannot even read, please tell us where he is. Not like there is anything left for us to put to rest but damn, have some king of morales for his family. Once again I am sorry for being so abrupt, but i do not wish this on no one, and the only way we will be able to stop this is by staying together. Please help us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) 21 hr Sue 84
Shelly Mahle (Nov '13) Oct 25 Melanie 28
Engineering Class Survey Oct 24 Bane 1
do not use "the boss tree removing service - g ... (May '13) Oct 23 gentxanon 11
Looking for some good people for a fun retail job! Oct 7 SharkMan 1
Corrupt Wayne Kessler (Mar '13) Sep '16 Chickfila 6
i love kickboxing League City Sep '16 patricia2016 5

Alvin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alvin Mortgages