Share / rent a church space

Share / rent a church space

Posted in the Alvarado Forum

Jose

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Looking for Church Space to Share/Rent -

Greetings all! I am a Pastor who is new to Arlington, Texas and I am looking to share/rent space with an existing church. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! We can pay 300.00 to 400.00 dollars per month since we are bearly starting. God Bless you
Pastor Maritza

Henderson, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2015
I am Pastor Maritza , looking a space to share/rent space with and existing churh in wilson nc.we can pay 300.00 dollar per month bearly starting. God bless you.
Melissa Okech

Arlington, TX

#3 Jan 1, 2016
Jose wrote:
Looking for Church Space to Share/Rent -
Greetings all! I am a Pastor who is new to Arlington, Texas and I am looking to share/rent space with an existing church. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! We can pay 300.00 to 400.00 dollars per month since we are bearly starting. God Bless you
Do u currently have a place on mind?
maxinegonzalez14

Irving, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2017
Hello,
Looking for church space in Grand Prairie or Arlington, TX. Any leads please let me know. Thank you. Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvarado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... (Aug '17) 26 min Mindy 4
Loud booms last night? (Aug '09) Fri James Patrick 173
Review: Heart Place - Michael A Graceffo MD (May '09) Feb 20 Sally 12
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Feb 14 Not Trump 52
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Feb 4 Hemi-man 25
News Tarrant students take to the streets (Mar '06) Jan 31 FART SANDWICH 6
News Arbor writes $46.5M in Texas multifamily loans (Jan '12) Jan 31 FART POOL 2

Alvarado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alvarado Mortgages