Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Oct 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pls help!

Danville, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I really really really want to stop smoking. I've tried nicotine patches, chantrix and Wellbutrin. No luck. A friend suggested I try a smokeless electronic cigarette. Anyone ever used them or know much about them?
yes

Danville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2012
I tried the e-cig, but went back to smoking regular ones. I think since I never stopped the physical activity of puffing on the cig, I never really broke the overall addiction. There is a mental part of putting it in your mouth that you have to kick. With the e-cig, that never goes away. The only thing I use the e-cig for now is getting a nicotine fix at work or somewhere else I can't smoke.
Hello

Shelton, CT

#3 Sep 4, 2012
I used Blu e-cig along with my guy and we were both done with cigarettes within a week after smoking for about 16 years.
me2

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2012
I tried the non nicotine ones..don't waste your money on those!
richard

United States

#6 Sep 7, 2012
There not bad they really do feel like a real cigarette. But at the same time they are very heavy and big (compared to a regular cigarette) and for some reason that bugged me and I went back to the real thing. If they could make them smaller and lighter they would be great. Worth a try though. They do help. Good luck.
addicted

Danville, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
What brand names have u tried? There are SOOO many IDK where to start!
whoDwho

Danville, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Just try chewing gum. It works!
jks

Danville, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2012
the e-cigs i tried worked for about a week. only problem i had with it is that atleast with a regular cig i knew when to stop, with the e-cig i had it never ended i still have the orginal cartridge in it and it's still not out and i've had it for almost 2 yrs now. one way that may be worth a shot is keep ur smokes away from u, like if ur inside keep them outside in a truck or something. if your outside alot keep them inside the house, it's something my dad did, he has quit smokeing but he has cut back alot since he's been doing that, he no longer smokes in the house which cuts back alot for him. good luck with it
really

Toccoa, GA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
E cigarette blows up in mans face in Niceville FL
may want to read up on it
mixi

Danville, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2012
really wrote:
E cigarette blows up in mans face in Niceville FL
may want to read up on it
WOW!
xsmoker

Danville, KY

#12 Sep 12, 2012
I used nicorette gum. That works.
Bill

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
Www.precisionvapor.com

511southland drive Lexington ky

We have 30 flavors , egos , 901 510 ..... First true vapor shop in lex
boo

Danville, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Bill wrote:
Www.precisionvapor.com

511southland drive Lexington ky

We have 30 flavors , egos , 901 510 ..... First true vapor shop in lex
I'd like to have samples!!!
looking

Danville, KY

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Definitely try a patch! BC health dept.
smokie

Danville, KY

#17 Sep 30, 2012
BP triangle mart sells singles.
yes

United States

#18 Oct 6, 2012
Anyone tried chantix? Heard some good but also some negative
check it out

Danville, KY

#19 Oct 7, 2012
Www.Totallywickedeliquid.com .- is the only way to go. They have great pricing on starter sets. Make sure to start out with the tank system for best result.
check it out

Danville, KY

#20 Oct 7, 2012
The link is actually. www.totallywicked-eliquid.com

Since: Dec 12

San Jose, CA

#21 Dec 13, 2012
boo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to have samples!!!
Are you still looking for e cigarette samples? As the best e-cigarette manufacturer from China, the official website was launched. http://www.gent-ecigs.com/ . E-cig wholesale and samples orders are ok. If you are interested, contact us email: sales@gent-ecigs.com or tel&#65306; 86-755-36631409. Thank you.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#22 Dec 22, 2012
richard wrote:
There not bad they really do feel like a real cigarette. But at the same time they are very heavy and big (compared to a regular cigarette) and for some reason that bugged me and I went back to the real thing. If they could make them smaller and lighter they would be great. Worth a try though. They do help. Good luck.
They aren't like a real cigarette any more than a diet Coke is like a real Coke. That said, it only took me about a week to adjust and now I prefer vaping to smoking. As far as "very heavy and big" - that depends on what kind of PV you go with. I use both EGO and KR808D's, and in either case, you get used to that, too.
The smoking con list needs to include having to carry a pack of cigs and a lighter around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alum Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 35 min Jay 151,298
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
jennifer stevens (Jan '13) 4 hr jennifer 19
Social services 5 hr We have rights 1
Womens Health Unit at Ephraim McDowell 5 hr Really wanting to... 4
Mitchell stacy 5 hr Info 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Boyle County was issued at August 31 at 3:38AM EDT

•••
•••
Alum Springs Dating

more search filters