the prices n the gaines
skankhater82

Newburgh, IN

#1 Sep 27, 2012
What about this bunch of druggies? Eric Price, Ashley Price, n the skanks Stephanie n Jessie Gaines? Any news on these meth heads?

“Rockin since 76, Rollin since ”

Since: Sep 12

Greenville

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Eric is my ex hub. Divorce was final in Jan. Needless to say I have an epo on him. I wish the best for him. As for his brother Ashley, he's like my bro as well. I hope the best for him as well. Eric needs to control his alcohol and pick better women than the Gaines. Btw he's the one that gave me the nickname "HotWheelz" which after we separated for a few years I got tatted on my butt. To my knowledge he isn't on drugs n hope he stays off.

Greenville

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Rat wrote:
Jesse Gaines is a rat. Know this for a fact.
Oh yea, no doubt. Eric cheated on me several times with her during our marriage. I know those girls ways. Now he's with her sister Stephanie. Real winner. But I'm happy that I'm away from him.
ewp

Danville, KY

#5 Nov 19, 2012
i just wonder why ppl still talk shit after so long ? isnt the past the past and dont we all have things we have done that wasnt the best choice in life? live and let live is the rule we all need to live by. How many of us have done things that we r not proud of and... well we all have so get over the past and live ur life. its sad that u cant let go after how many years?as far as my choice of who to b wit . i dont c that ur opinion matters to much so if ya dont mind pls keep ur opinion to yurself. I wonder if u got a real keeper livin with u?let me live my life and ill do the same.i dont write about u so return the courtisy....

Greenville

#6 Nov 20, 2012
ewp wrote:
i just wonder why ppl still talk shit after so long ? isnt the past the past and dont we all have things we have done that wasnt the best choice in life? live and let live is the rule we all need to live by. How many of us have done things that we r not proud of and... well we all have so get over the past and live ur life. its sad that u cant let go after how many years?as far as my choice of who to b wit . i dont c that ur opinion matters to much so if ya dont mind pls keep ur opinion to yurself. I wonder if u got a real keeper livin with u?let me live my life and ill do the same.i dont write about u so return the courtisy....
I'm living mine Eric Wayne! Oh n it's spelled curiosity. Wish u the best boobs. Moving back home soon!

Greenville

#7 Nov 20, 2012
HotWheelz wrote:
<quoted text>I'm living mine Eric Wayne! Oh n it's spelled curiosity. Wish u the best boobs. Moving back home soon!
Oh u meant courtesy. Thought curiosity seemed out of place. Neways cheerio govnah!
Torey_Marie

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 23, 2012
I find it funny you have all that shit to say about Eric, then when he comes back with something to say that leaves you speechless all you have to say is something about his spelling, cause you couldn't come up with anything better to say than to dog on his grammar since he already got you on what you dogged on him about in the first place. As for his woman, all i've seen is a faithful girlfriend who takes care of them, for their family. She works, cooks, cleans. And quite frankly never leaves his sight. So what could she possibly be doing that makes her any of what you said? Now, lets move on to Ashley. That's my man, and last time I checked him, nor Eric, Ashley, & either Gaines girls are meth heads or even doing meth. All that any of them are diong is trying to take care of themselves and their own. while your on here unhappy with your own lives therefore you hae to get behind a computer screen and run those fingers across the keyboard about other people to make yourself feel better. Take a look in the mirror at you and where your at in your own life and what your problems are and work on that instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing with their lives. & the next time you have any questions about the Price or Gaines families, give them a call, take it up with them. they'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have concerning them, and fix any problems that you might have as well. They don't have anything to hide, but it's obvious that you do as you sit behind that computer screen.
lol

United States

#9 Nov 23, 2012
Dont know any of u, but did u say u have an EPO, against him and he just responded to u on a public forum. Lol isnt that breaking the order! Even third party. Lol

Greenville

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Torey_Marie wrote:
I find it funny you have all that shit to say about Eric, then when he comes back with something to say that leaves you speechless all you have to say is something about his spelling, cause you couldn't come up with anything better to say than to dog on his grammar since he already got you on what you dogged on him about in the first place. As for his woman, all i've seen is a faithful girlfriend who takes care of them, for their family. She works, cooks, cleans. And quite frankly never leaves his sight. So what could she possibly be doing that makes her any of what you said? Now, lets move on to Ashley. That's my man, and last time I checked him, nor Eric, Ashley, & either Gaines girls are meth heads or even doing meth. All that any of them are diong is trying to take care of themselves and their own. while your on here unhappy with your own lives therefore you hae to get behind a computer screen and run those fingers across the keyboard about other people to make yourself feel better. Take a look in the mirror at you and where your at in your own life and what your problems are and work on that instead of worrying about what everyone else is doing with their lives. & the next time you have any questions about the Price or Gaines families, give them a call, take it up with them. they'll be more than happy to answer any questions you have concerning them, and fix any problems that you might have as well. They don't have anything to hide, but it's obvious that you do as you sit behind that computer screen.
Lol u don't know Eric well @ all. Ask him y he has an epo? As for his women I cld care less. He's the one that still comes over here @ times to see me or sit far enuf away in his car to spy. I hope Eric n steph beat the shit out of one another n throws him back n forth in jail. All the while fn TC. Oh n I'm not hiding I'm on a phone. Out of respect to Eric I told him I wldnt bring up y he has an epo on him but since he's such a saint. Let me tell u. He used to rape me in my sleep. Pretend it was ok cuz we were married. Plus I nvr said they were on meth someone else did n posted it n I replied. Smdh. Read the first post by skankhater.

Greenville

#11 Nov 23, 2012
lol wrote:
Dont know any of u, but did u say u have an EPO, against him and he just responded to u on a public forum. Lol isnt that breaking the order! Even third party. Lol
Fn A ur right!!! Thx!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alum Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never go to Ephraim McDowell 2 hr You make people sick 34
Dexters baby 4 hr Clyde 3
drug dealers 4 hr Clyde 50
Erica harless 5 hr Hater 3
Where is Sharonna 5 hr funnymane 4
__valence 5 hr strawberrylips 11
Logan Dyer 7 hr Hmm 43

Alum Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance