know anything about cliffside?
becca

Charleston, WV

#2 Nov 17, 2010
what do u wanna know about it?
sherri

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2010
what is cliffside? place to eat or a bar?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 17, 2010
hahahaha lmao
1 post removed
Hanna

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Its a dirt hole trailer park in Alum Creek where alot of white trash and meth heads live.
casey

Charleston, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2010
members includ BIGGIN CLARK lil jim
Mmmmmm

Newark, NJ

#8 Nov 17, 2010
Cliffside is full of drug heads! But Casey Biggin & lil Jim lives out mccorkle rd so u don't know what u r talking about
sus

Charleston, WV

#9 Nov 18, 2010
you can't judge everyone that lives there. Not everyone is a druggie. There are good church going people that live there, even a preacher lives in cliffside.
Bobbie

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Does the gritty guy they call Dirt live there. If its a dirty drug hole I bet he does.
Mar

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 18, 2010
They call him dirt because of the movie Joe dirt he used to have a mullet like that guy. He had a bad accident a few years ago an almost died. Hes not a dirty person and not a drug head! Ricky and his family are the drug heads over there. Cheryl Clark does drugs with people from there to. Just ask her what it's likes I see her over there. There are some nice homes and nice people who loves there to though
Listen B_tch

AOL

#12 Nov 19, 2010
don't f*** with Dirt or I will be trying to find you Mar is right he is called Dirt because of Joe Dirt...Back off BITCH>>> if you want to see Dirt go to the old Sod Exxon...now called Holden's Kitchen...his parents own it...
Last Rebel

Charleston, WV

#13 Feb 21, 2011
There are many good folks that live in cliffside, true, there are some filthy meth-heads, which i despise meth. the police bust these scumbags, then release them cause they got no heart. that filthy drug controlls them, so they rat on theyre fellow meth-head friends an get right back out of jail, sometimes the very same day. im no angel, but atleast i wouldnt snitch on my own kind. never. the police make arrests, the dopers squeal, an come right back cook'n that garbage. the whole process is disgusting. the police wont help anyone unless they can hurt someone in the process, an all you people know thats the truth. my God, its not that hard to bust these junkies, there so predictable, vehichiles comen an goin all hours of the night. if i was n law enforcement, it b 2 easy 2 put these poison peddlers away. the worst part about it all, is the lives of the kids thats being destroyed by the poison they produce an peddle.''evil prevails where good men fail to act''
as 4 all u snitch ass punks, u should b ashamed of urselves, not jus 4 maken that poison, but 4 selln out ur own 2 get free so u can go on gettn geeked out. in my day,(i never messed with filthy ass meth) we had something called ''balls'' honor, the pleasure of smiling n a cops face wen theyed say ''who helped you? who alls involved. you help us, we'll help you, we already know everything'' an we(my brothers an me) would smile an say,'' then charge us, or quit waistin r time 'oink oink'. since that time n my life, ive grown up, i got no probs with police. i wont help them. they dont help anyone. theyre jus doin theye job. most of them abuse their power, an people arnt smart enough to learn an exercise their rights. anyways, cliffside wouldnt b so bad as every1 says it is, if the police actually did their jobs. an if every1 would quit runn'n theyre mouths an take their medicine like a man. if u play, u pay. u dont make some1 else pay 4 ur mistakes. i say this..u filthy meth heads stay out of cliffside, u snitches, prepare 4 a world of hurt coz wat u do or say on the streets follows u right into jail/prison. an u police, wen u catch'em, keep'em. also, not every1 n cliffside r methheads, or junkies, there are some good people there, they jus dont kno wat 2 do 2 help themselves, they cant rely on police coz they fear a junky will burn down there home or threaten there famlys. i myself will defend mine 2 the death against this plague of addicts an degenerates. those scumbags wont even look me n the eye wen i roll by coz they know i dont fear them or police. the only one i fear is God, an only he WILL judge me. so i hope things can change, but hope'n wont do the job, will it? yall take care, an its never 2 late 2 turn ur lives around if ur out there doin wickedness...im liven proof.
Jackie

Charleston, WV

#14 Feb 22, 2011
Dirt is a scummy looking guy. I dont know him other than see him from time to time, but I hear he cooks meth. A friend of mine says they call him dirt because he never took a bath. And she said he had a wreck because he was High.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 15, 2011
okay , i know like everyone in cliff side , so don't be hating on it , altt of my family lives there , & i will beat some ass .
kkw

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 16, 2011
you won't beat no ass you dumb bit*h.
umakemepuke

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2011
Jackie wrote:
Dirt is a scummy looking guy. I dont know him other than see him from time to time, but I hear he cooks meth. A friend of mine says they call him dirt because he never took a bath. And she said he had a wreck because he was High.
u really dont know dirt or u wouldnt say these things

Location hidden

#18 Mar 23, 2011
that's what you think .
kkw

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 23, 2011
that's what i know ska nk ho
Buddy

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 23, 2011
Jackie wrote:
Poor Jackie, I dont think you'll be able to get your meth from dirt. he dosent do it. You will need to look elsewhere.
Dirt was in a car wreck ON HIS WAY TO WORK!!! He's a very sweet guy that DOES NOT DO DRUGS. and they call him Dirt because of the movie Joe Dirt he loved it.his best friend was the one that started calling him Dirt and it stuck.

Location hidden

#21 Mar 26, 2011
aha , b!tch , i'm far from a skank , never have been , nor will i be , so stfu & get on my level , oh wait you can't cause your nothing but a low life piece of crap .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alum Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at Bammys (Dec '13) 3 hr anonymous 11
Coal River/Tour de Sewer 3 hr anonymous 10
Any couples looking for a straight male to join? 3 hr anonymous 7
cliff side cockblocker 10 hr cliff 1
Sleeping with a married cop 10 hr TaDS 3
Beware of crazy woman Fri 31yearfool 15
Best looking man for you? (Feb '13) Fri Blow 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alum Creek Mortgages