Dunbar man arrested in kidnapping rob...

Dunbar man arrested in kidnapping robbery of handicapped man

There are 20 comments on the Big News Network.com story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Dunbar man arrested in kidnapping robbery of handicapped man. In it, Big News Network.com reports that:

Our eNewspaper network was founded in 2002 to provide stand-alone digital news sites tailored for the most searched-for locations for news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Big News Network.com.

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2012
One less thug on the streets
tiff

Canton, OH

#2 Nov 14, 2012
You are a coward nd this is pathetic this site needs destroyed it does nothing but ruin lives nd hurt families

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#3 Nov 14, 2012
tiff wrote:
You are a coward nd this is pathetic this site needs destroyed it does nothing but ruin lives nd hurt families
How am I a coward, I didn't post this story, topix did
tiff

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2012
You're correct topic did but you commented on somethin you know nothing about
Do you know cody? Im sure you don't so gtfo

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#5 Nov 15, 2012
tiff wrote:
You're correct topic did but you commented on somethin you know nothing about
Do you know cody? Im sure you don't so gtfo
Lol apparently local law enforcement knows him

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 15, 2012
tiff wrote:
You're correct topic did but you commented on somethin you know nothing about
Do you know cody? Im sure you don't so gtfo
So I guess he is a victim out of all of this? Tell you what sweetie he has a criminal record a mile long and all of local law enforcement has dealt with him so yeah another thug off the streets :):):):):)
tiff

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Nd you get your info from where? You sound dumb nd I rest my case about you being a coward. You don't have the guts to say who you are. Dunbar pd are the grimiest mofos I have ever met. If you're going to run your mouth please have the correct info SWEETHEART :)
The truth

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 16, 2012
Hey, watch out TheThinBlueLine. Tiff might sick the bloods on you, lol. I think someone forgot to tell Cody he is white. Yeah Tiff, Cody is a great guy. Every time he is arrested he tells Police Officers he is going to kill their wives and children. There is no better word than thug. Except maybe waste, idiot, scum, trash, turd, etc...
1 post removed

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#10 Nov 17, 2012
The truth wrote:
Hey, watch out TheThinBlueLine. Tiff might sick the bloods on you, lol. I think someone forgot to tell Cody he is white. Yeah Tiff, Cody is a great guy. Every time he is arrested he tells Police Officers he is going to kill their wives and children. There is no better word than thug. Except maybe waste, idiot, scum, trash, turd, etc...
Yeah I better be careful hadn't I lol, of course it would be a real bad idea for him or his bloods (chuckling) to come to my house
sad

Elyria, OH

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Hmm. I feel like im speakin to a bunch of children. Its sad when a city I grew up in becomes such crap because of the people that are supposed to protect it. You two are the reason no one likes cops let alone respects them. You all aren't men you're little boys who wear badges to make yourselves feel better about bein b*tches .. you are the "men" who get ppls hands behind their back nd beat their ass because you all know you wouldn't stand a chance with them any other way.
whats up

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Looks like karma caught up to old ralph. He used to bully kids in highschool all the time. He used to pick on kids years younger than him defenseless just like he is now. You reap what you sow no matter how long it takes to get back to you. He is gay now too so who knows what they was really doing.

Since: Jul 12

Moneta, VA

#13 Nov 18, 2012
sad wrote:
Hmm. I feel like im speakin to a bunch of children. Its sad when a city I grew up in becomes such crap because of the people that are supposed to protect it. You two are the reason no one likes cops let alone respects them. You all aren't men you're little boys who wear badges to make yourselves feel better about bein b*tches .. you are the "men" who get ppls hands behind their back nd beat their ass because you all know you wouldn't stand a chance with them any other way.
If you say so
sad

Elyria, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2012
whats up wrote:
Looks like karma caught up to old ralph. He used to bully kids in highschool all the time. He used to pick on kids years younger than him defenseless just like he is now. You reap what you sow no matter how long it takes to get back to you. He is gay now too so who knows what they was really doing.
I do not know ralph however I know cody and regardless of what anyone says he did not do what this man is claiming .. this is a terrible accusation to make but that will all come out when this is over. Im done here though because out of all the people commenting on this I never would have thought law enforcement would've been the ones to do it.

Since: Jul 12

Charleston, WV

#15 Nov 18, 2012
Hmm freedom of speech
RelicsMoon

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 27, 2012
This boy Cody has been in trouble so many times, they need to keep him and most of his crew locked up. All you have to do is look his name up on scrj inmate, and you can see that prison is his second home. It should be permanent residency.
sad

Barberton, OH

#17 Nov 28, 2012
You know alot? You're also one of those who feed off the downfall of others. Just because you see mugshots doesn't mean a thing. Could you tell me besides these charges what else the boy has been charged with? Or which ones he actually did? No, because just like the f*ckin pigs up there you don't know SH*T go on about your miserable insignificant little life .. in the end the truth will come out, it always does. Bye for now :)

Since: Jul 12

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Nov 28, 2012
sad wrote:
You know alot? You're also one of those who feed off the downfall of others. Just because you see mugshots doesn't mean a thing. Could you tell me besides these charges what else the boy has been charged with? Or which ones he actually did? No, because just like the f*ckin pigs up there you don't know SH*T go on about your miserable insignificant little life .. in the end the truth will come out, it always does. Bye for now :)
Oink! Oink! Sh!thead
1 post removed

Since: Mar 11

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 28, 2012
whats up wrote:
Looks like karma caught up to old ralph. He used to bully kids in highschool all the time. He used to pick on kids years younger than him defenseless just like he is now. You reap what you sow no matter how long it takes to get back to you. He is gay now too so who knows what they was really doing.
LMAO. He is not gay. He lives in Dunbar with his WIFE Sherrie and his two beautiful daughters. You need to know what your talking about. Get a life !
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#21 Nov 28, 2012
actually ralph is not gay an him & his wife sherrie have two daughters leeann an faith <3
two wonderful kid's , alot of this on hear is not true i gotta go with nikki on this i know ralph he use too live up the same road as me an we talked too his wife & kid's alot !(:
so say what you will but haters gonna hate ....
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#22 Nov 28, 2012
an on another note he got his karma when got told you will NEVER walk again , dont you think that was hell for him an wife an kids smh grow up !-.-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alum Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Well 3,986
Jerry Bradley 5 hr told it 1
Where iz the olcott W (Jul '16) Sun Tom Clark 5
Bmart hottie (Jul '16) Sun Tom Clark 4
Looking for John John Smith (Jun '16) Sun Tom Clark 8
Tom Clark house calls (Apr '16) Sun Tom Clark 3
Nikki Huffman Sun Tom Clark 3

Alum Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alum Creek Mortgages