Cole announces candidacy for County C...

Cole announces candidacy for County Commissioner's seat

There are 2 comments on the Altus Times story from Aug 20, 2007, titled Cole announces candidacy for County Commissioner's seat. In it, Altus Times reports that:

David Cole, a fourth generation Jackson County native announces his candidacy for Jackson County Commissioner District 2. The son of Bert and Willie Cole, both longtime residents of the county and recently ... via Altus Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Altus Times.

city commissiner

Altus, OK

#1 Oct 9, 2007
i woulod like to see a bond set forth som that we may replace sewage lines in the old parts of town, i dont know what the cost of this might be , but im sure it would be well worth the cost, the older parts of towns lines have not been replaces in probley fifty year yet the town keeps laying new lines for all the new homes and businesses, we pay our taxes but yet the lines are only worked on or parsely replaced, i would like to see new lines from grady to navajoe these areas are in need to new repair. thanks for lishening i hope that you will bring this matter to others attention. A.M. altus
James

Orange, TX

#2 May 1, 2013
I agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milk bottle Gold Star Dairy (Feb '14) 19 hr njd257 2
wreck (Mar '13) Tue njd257 3
Kelbie Hunter Tue low life 5
lugert lake Tue farmers suck 15
Sammy parker May 24 Eva Hughes 4
Kristi Lee. (Atkinson) (Sep '13) May 18 metoo 20
Power Outages May 16 In the dark 1
More from around the web

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE