Luscombe Aircraft - Quartz Mountain A...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
SkidMarksux1

Clayton, OK

#146 Jan 9, 2011
Loved getting some money out of the QMA Scam but really can't wait 'til Mark has to cut everyone he screwed a check for the insurance fraud. I hope he can't because Bubba wants to room with him in prison. By the way, does anyone know how much Janice Loyd made off this gig? I bet that ol' gal got filthy rich while we got pennies.
Claw Marks

Oklahoma City, OK

#147 Jan 9, 2011
Type certificate, tooling, jigs, etc. selling again at absolute FDIC auction.

http://www.tarbid.com/cgi-bin/mncal.cgi...
Just Another Okie

Natchez, MS

#148 Jan 10, 2011
If I'm not mistaken, these aircraft are one of a kind. In order to keep 1 flying, then 2 should have been purchased. But even that, keeps the eventful from happening to the 1st aircraft. Maybe someone took pity on 1 poor 11-E, and placed it into a museum with other white elephants.
luscombe investor

Arkansas City, KS

#149 Nov 4, 2011
I hear Mark Arciero is now Pres./CEO of another small aircraft company. It will be interesting to watch him bankrupt another company, but I feel sorry for the poor schmucks who work there. I wonder if Mark has brought Max Trimmel onboard yet? If so, together they can flush the company down the toilet in record time just like they did QMA.
SKIDMARKSUX1

Tulsa, OK

#150 Jan 29, 2012
Mark is currently in Wichita Falls and his title is
President & CEO, Operating and Equity Partner at Carter Aviation Technologies, Sheffield Group, The 180 Group, Arciero LLC. Here is a link to a video of the group (who will not return my calls or emails) with Mark smirking in the background. Mark is unstoppable.... or is he?

http://www.newschannel6now.com/story/16549150...
SKIDMARKSUX1

Tulsa, OK

#151 Feb 20, 2013
Wanted to let everyone know Mark was let go from Carter because someone kept emailing with threats to expose them and old posts showing he could not hold such a role. What is odd is Carter is scam and should be closed down as well! Bye bye, Mark! See you at the trailer park!
Just Wondering

Birkenhead, Australia

#153 Jan 22, 2014
So after all this schemozzle, who now owns the TC's?
11E Owner

Denver, CO

#154 Nov 27, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
So after all this schemozzle, who now owns the TC's?
RA Lalli in CT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad and Janie (May '16) Feb 22 NOYB 7
Carley Walker (Sep '12) Feb 21 Yea 8
What y'all know about Sabra from blair (Aug '17) Feb 19 Sabra 4
News Hobby Lobby coming to Altus Feb 9 Bob 1
Scott Tripp Feb 3 Joe 4
Forrest Ray (Nov '15) Feb 1 Cranky old fart 10
Prego Jan 30 Foul 4

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance