Teen awaiting trail on a rape charge found dead in jail cell

Mar 24, 2012 Full story: Altus Times 62

Trent Davis, 19, of Mangum, who was awaiting trail on a rape charge, was found dead in his jail cell Thursday evening.

Full Story
carmin fricovsky

Yukon, OK

#75 Mar 27, 2012
keep your rude disrespectful comments to yourself didnt your momma teach any of yall if you aint got nun nice to say dont say nun at all! yall dont know him nor his story if this was your loved one you would want respect now show us some
Enough Already

Oklahoma City, OK

#81 Mar 28, 2012
Plastiqman, over 50 of the 73 comments on here have been made you. You have made your point; many, many, many, many times. It is time for you to move on, quit stalking this forum and let someone else make a comment without being jumped on by you!
carmin fricovsky

Yukon, OK

#83 Mar 28, 2012
ha we should say sorry to you? wow someone must think their god listen here you nasty fat f*ck you started in with the rude comments so we deserve the apology you dumb @ss
carmin fricovsky

Yukon, OK

#86 Mar 28, 2012
well guess what get the f*ck ovr it because last time i checked my give a d@mn is broken b!tch
Lisa Texas

Watseka, IL

#91 Mar 29, 2012
WOW plastiquman, u r quick to judge Trent and his family, good thing they don't judge . You r quick to talk about ppl needing to go to church... maybe that is where u should go.NOT ONE person including u are without mistakes. Grow up he was paying for the mistakes he made.All the low life things you are saying makes you lower than the lowest scum on earth!NOT sure what makes you think you are any Better than Trent?At least the ACCIDENT was that an ACCIDENT u r trying to hurt ppl on purpose and that makes u scum, and he would have been exonerated for the rape charges !know the facts before u speak then u won't look so ignorant!
Lisa Texas

Watseka, IL

#94 Mar 29, 2012
Do u know for FACT Trent caused that? NO
Lisa Texas

Watseka, IL

#98 Mar 29, 2012
You don't know ANYTHING about why he killed himself! How arrogant of you to think you do! You are NOT worth my time...But I will be praying for you, obviously you have NEVER been GIVEN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE!
Susie

Arlington, TX

#102 Mar 29, 2012
Enough Already wrote:
Plastiqman, over 50 of the 73 comments on here have been made you. You have made your point; many, many, many, many times. It is time for you to move on, quit stalking this forum and let someone else make a comment without being jumped on by you!
nicely said !!!!!!!!!
red solo cup

United States

#106 Mar 29, 2012
Give it up already!!! Nobody cares what you have to say!!!
Enough is Enough

United States

#107 Mar 29, 2012
Slandering someone is illegal, so stop!! Please!! Your comments can be traced back to you. I know you don't care Plastiqman, but there are people that loved Trent, right or wrong. He was a son, a brother, a nephew, a cousin, a grandson, a friend, and these people loved him. You have made your point very crystal clear, now please, I am asking you nicely, please stop.
red solo cup

United States

#109 Mar 30, 2012
Some of us aren't family idiot!!!

Since: Mar 12

Yukon, OK

#111 Mar 30, 2012
hmmmm i guess you dont know me then cause i have never opened my legs for money i only opened my legs to few guys i date sorry but im not your mother
Enough is Enough

United States

#122 Mar 30, 2012
As I said before, I am very sad for all involved, regardless of their connect to the entire mess. A lot of sad and broken hearts with a lot of lives involved.
failed justice

Elk City, OK

#128 Mar 30, 2012
platiqman your a idiot!!! i will gladly discuss this with you in person however i doubt you have the guts to step out in public with that mouth! not only have you said very hateful and rude untrue things you have disrespected several woman who had more balls than you did and put their name on here! you have ran that mouth beyond what society would call normal and have commited as many moral wrongs as you say trent did and you still judge HIM? LOOK MAN TO MAN YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT! SOMEBODY FUCKED YOU UP REALLY BAD AS A CHILD!THERE IS PROLLY 15 20 PEOPLE JUST HERE ALONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BEAT YOUR STUPID ASS BUT THAT WONT HAPPEN CAUSE YOUR A PUSS! KEEP RUNNIN THAT MOUTH BOY BOY!! TRENT HAD MORE HEART AND GUTS THAN YOU WILL EVER NO MATTER THE MISTAKES HE NEVER USED A FAKE ASS NAME! YOUR A COWARD IF THERE IS A HELL ILL SEE YA THERE FUCKER
failed justice

Elk City, OK

#130 Mar 31, 2012
R.I.P TRENT DAVIS!! R.I.P SIERRA COOK WE ALL LOVE YAND MISS YOU BOTH VERY VERY MUCH TO THE KIDS THAT ARE LEFT TO LIVE WITH THIS I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE WE LOVE YOU
Anonymous

Elk City, OK

#131 Apr 1, 2012
OMG plasticman or whatever u are u are pathetic GOD i pray u one day show your punk ass face in mangum and we will show u how much we luv TRENT and as far as the so called rape victim she dont need sympathy she needs her ass beat by her dad for givin it up at 13 and she should be charged wit a wrongful death suit as we all know she had a fake id her dad should spend less time tellin others they are bad parents and clean up his own home.....but as we all know what she got away with on earth she wont get away with on judgement day!!!!
nick RITTER

Elk City, OK

#139 Apr 4, 2012
Slowride wrote:
For what? The kid was a POS that chose to end his life. Jackson County didn't make the kid drive drunk. Nor did they make him rape a 13 year old.
We are all better off without him.
well why dont i go were your at n pop a cap in yo head we wont miss some one who talks s**** bout some one they prolly didnt even f***** kno rite? rite, now quite talking sh** bI***
Susie

Arlington, TX

#140 Apr 5, 2012
Plastiqman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch that hurts, still waiting for the apology
hell will freeze over before u get one from me!
brit

Hugoton, KS

#141 Apr 6, 2012
So you don't realized you are hurting this family by posting those comments? "never in my life made decisions to hurt others..." THINK!
DKC

Elk City, OK

#142 Apr 7, 2012
Trent Davis is my nephew and I have known Trent Davis every since he was a baby and he was a great kid that made some mistakes in his life. And we as adults have made mistakes to. How can anyone judge him, and talk shit about this child. If you didn't know him why would you be talking shit on thing that you dom't know anything about. You all are going on hear say and that is not cool. Second you all are talking shit about a child that has lost his life behind some bullshit and his family is in mouring for him. I swear you people need to stop and think that it could have been your child as well as anybody elese. I makes me sick at the stomach to read the slander that you people are writing about this kid. None of us were there and we don't know what happened and don't know the truth. Only Trent that girl and God really knows what happened. Altus jail needs to be held accountable for what happened to Trent. Because we that know him knows that he would never do this to himself, because he loved live to much. So you that don't know him FUCK OFF and try and take care of your own kids and stop trying to judge him because you are not God and you can not put him in heaven or hell. It just breaks my heart that people can not even respect the dead!!! And I see some of you saying that it was bad parenting really, my sister and her husband are dam good parents. I have had enough of you people putting him down. Why was that 13 yr old girl at a party anyway? We as women always lie about our age. I know when I was a young girl I did the same ting. Where were her parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nancy rowell mangum ok (Nov '12) 10 hr terrible 43
Rent Wed Curious 1
A+ minor Anthony Neal Dec 14 ??? 43
samantha wallak Dec 13 SamanthaMFuckinGarza 3
Glen Winters Dec 9 bubba 3
Will Snyder get a drug dog Dec 3 vote em out 1
Luscombe Aircraft - Quartz Mountain Aerospace (Jan '09) Nov 27 11E Owner 148
Altus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web