OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#66710 May 10, 2014
Jimbo wrote:
To all the wealthy GOP that believe they have theirs and forget about everyone else, they should open their Bibles. It's called Jubilee. It is the complete redistribution of assets every seven years to ensure all have enough.
And you shouldn't eat pork either.
And stoning disobedient children is allowed.

Jimbo, at least try to act normal.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66712 May 10, 2014
Have you heard? China is set to pass America as the world's #1 economy. THIS YEAR.
For many years now we've been told this day of reckoning was years, if not decades away. We always knew it would come someday. But under the leadership and economic policies of Obama, it's suddenly jumped way ahead of all previous projections.

What an embarrassment. The USA has had the unchallenged #1 economy in world since 1872 (when we passed the United Kingdom).
1872... Eighteen hundred and seventy two. Let that sink in for a while.
142 years of world dominance erased in only six years under one man's leadership.

But wait. As an infomercial pitchman might say, "There's much more."

The same thing happening to the economy is happening to the American quality of life. Under Obama, for the first time in history our middle class isn’t #1 in the world.

Canada's middle class is now number one. And the entire rest of the world is catching up fast. Soon we'll be #10, then #20. How low can we go?

The same thing is happening to entrepreneurs and small business. For the first time in history, businesses in America are being destroyed faster than they are starting. Amazing.

- Under Obama there are now more food stamp recipients than the number of women working full-time in America.

- Under Obama the average full-time male employee now earns less (adjusted for inflation) than 40 years ago.

- Under Obama there are now 70% more Americans collecting entitlement checks than working in the private sector (148 million “takers” vs. 86 million “makers”). This isn’t a conservative opinion. It’s a fact provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.

- Under Obama the number of working-age Americans not in the labor force is at all-time highs.

- Under Obama the workplace participation rate of men is the lowest in history.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66713 May 10, 2014
Trey Gowdey will be your worst nightmare liberals...
You will see the truth come out now.

If the hearings keep Hillary or any other Progressive Democrat out of the White House, that would be fine with me.
We got to have more hearings so that we can figure out what this bitch is hiding!

Obama will leave office in disgrace...
"Stand down" Libtards and enjoy!
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66714 May 10, 2014
Pelosi says select panel not fair...
Well hey there Wrinkles, Karen Janbaz told us, "elections have consequences."

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif had demanded that the panel be equally divided between Democrats and Republicans to be “fair.”“If this review is to be fair, it must be truly bipartisan,” Pelosi asserted.

Funny, she wasn’t so fair-minded in 2009 when she and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid appointed members of the special commission to investigate the causes of the financial crisis.

Democrats got to pick six of 10 members of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission ( FCIC ), which went on to whitewash Democrats’ role in the worst crisis since the Great Depression. Pelosi handpicked the chairman, Phil Angelides, a Democrat functionary and crony from San Francisco. Angelides ran an inquisition against Wall Street, practically putting bankers in pillories.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66715 May 10, 2014
Really tough time for Obama...
Benghazi investigation,
Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress in the IRS Scandal,
Obamacare failing miserably,
GOP Senate inevitable and now another recession on the horizan he caused.
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66716 May 10, 2014
VA hospital tries to cover up waits for care...
An employee is on administrative leave after sending an email with instructions on “gaming the system.”

CHEYENNE -- The growing national controversy over Veterans Affairs staff falsifying records of how long it takes veterans to get medical care has hit home. David Newman, a telehealth coordinator and registered nurse at the Cheyenne VA Medical Center, has been placed on administrative leave after an email directing another staffer to game the appointments system was obtained by CBS News, according to a report Friday on cbsnews.com .

The email, dated June 19, 2013, describes a technique used to falsify appointment dates in order to comply with the VA’s directive to schedule all appointments within a 14-day window, regardless of how long the patients actually waited to see a doctor.

“Yes, it is gaming the system a bit,” the email said.“But you have to know the rules of the game you are playing, and when we exceed the 14-day measure, the front office gets very upset, which doesn’t help us.”

The email goes on to tell unidentified staff members,“You can still fix this and get off the bad boys list, by cancelling the visit (by clinic) and then rescheduling it with a desired date within that 14-day window.”
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66717 May 10, 2014
The real deal with Benghazi is that Obama, whose 2012 campaign slogan was "Al Qaeda is on the run",
couldn't have a terrorist attack, perpetrated by the very Libyan rebels to whom he provided military support,
(without congressional approval), attacking the United States during the height of his re-election campaign.

So, he invented the:
"spontaneous attack by protesters due to a youtube video", story.

You see, Obama can't distinguish the difference between a candidate lying to get elected and a sitting President lying to get re-elected.
Jimbo

United States

#66718 May 10, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...

Again Karen Janbaz shows how classless, trashy and bitchy she is....

nothing new.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66719 May 10, 2014
Triple-Amputee Iraqi War Hero’s Letter Shames the President of the United States

By Mike Miller 3 hours ago

We embrace heroes in America. Senior Airman Brian Kolfage defines hero: the triple-amputee veteran of the Iraqi War overcame insurmountable odds to survive his horrific injuries. Kolfage recently sent a powerful – and damning – letter to his commander-in-chief:

I nearly died in a war that you and most of your colleagues supported overwhelmingly, including the two presidents who came before you. Many citizens may not agree with waging war in Iraq to free the oppressed Iraqi citizens, but it’s something that warriors like myself have zero control over. I joined to serve my country and to better my life. I’ve seen things that you could never imagine, and they have made me the person I am today.

Mr. Obama, even though we share extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, that’s where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High school in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii every morning and would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended.

I would notice the Bentleys, Maseratis, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money.

Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school and the upper class citizens who attended it. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet I’m quite sure you have no idea what it’s truly like to have sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii.

After High School, we each chose very different paths. You were able to attend Ivy League schools, and I sought out a military career in hopes of earning a degree. What we have in life as children usually sets the tone for what we will face later in life that will make us successful. I worked to get where I am today, and YOU WERE HANDED IT…Mr. Inequality.

I volunteered to go to Iraq on both of my deployments, and the second time I begged to go even after I wasn’t selected, which ultimately got me placed on the team where I would lose both legs and my dominant arm. I’ve never asked myself was losing 3 limbs in a war worth it, even though many Americans were against it.

I am frequently reminded of the many young Iraqi children who would beg me for water, food, and toys while I was stationed in Iraq. Children, who in all aspects made the poorest of poor American children look rich. You have no idea what it really means to be poor. It’s laughable that you, who would have no idea what it means to be poor would so frequently play the inequality card.

While I was in Iraq, our mission was to liberate the Iraqi citizens from a tyrant and that’s what we did. Never forget; it was your people who sent us there, like the Clintons, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi & Carl Levin. However, since the day you busted onto the scene you’ve been talking about ending the war and pulling the troops out, not understanding the blood sweat and tears that so many Americans and Iraqi’sinvested.

And with complete disregard for every life sacrificed, every limb lost, and every broken family, you bailed on our mission to pursue an agenda that was completely centered on your re-election in 2012. If you didn’t bail on Iraq you were worried that you may not get reelected and that’s a fact.
MistyGirl

United States

#66720 May 10, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
Have you heard? China is set to pass America as the world's #1 economy. THIS YEAR.
For many years now we've been told this day of reckoning was years, if not decades away. We always knew it would come someday. But under the leadership and economic policies of Obama, it's suddenly jumped way ahead of all previous projections.
What an embarrassment. The USA has had the unchallenged #1 economy in world since 1872 (when we passed the United Kingdom).
1872... Eighteen hundred and seventy two. Let that sink in for a while.
142 years of world dominance erased in only six years under one man's leadership.
But wait. As an infomercial pitchman might say, "There's much more."
The same thing happening to the economy is happening to the American quality of life. Under Obama, for the first time in history our middle class isn’t #1 in the world.
Canada's middle class is now number one. And the entire rest of the world is catching up fast. Soon we'll be #10, then #20. How low can we go?
The same thing is happening to entrepreneurs and small business. For the first time in history, businesses in America are being destroyed faster than they are starting. Amazing.
- Under Obama there are now more food stamp recipients than the number of women working full-time in America.
- Under Obama the average full-time male employee now earns less (adjusted for inflation) than 40 years ago.
- Under Obama there are now 70% more Americans collecting entitlement checks than working in the private sector (148 million “takers” vs. 86 million “makers”). This isn’t a conservative opinion. It’s a fact provided by the U.S. Census Bureau.
- Under Obama the number of working-age Americans not in the labor force is at all-time highs.
- Under Obama the workplace participation rate of men is the lowest in history.
Good to see you're still posting important information. The government's version of the inflation rate is laughable at best and in reality a damnable lie at worse. The US government figures the inflation rate minus:

1. cost of energy
2. cost of food
3. cost of housing

Great... so those who are ill informed continue to spout the liberal talking points of how well the economy is doing only it really isn't since the actual growth rate would be in the negative if we figured inflation not to mention lowest workplace participation seen since 1978 and next to zero full time good paying jobs created for the American People.

The scandals of this administration is staggering. They continue to grow at what I believe is an alarming rate. Is there no one in this administration who isn't derelict in duty, breaking the law or incompetent? Jay Carney has managed to tell more lies than Obama which is nothing to brag about the State Dept. has stepped on themselves so many times it's becoming obvious even to liberals the foreign policy is in a shambles. Eric Holder fails on so many levels he finally managed to get Contempt of Congress charges leveled against him. The IRS is clearly being used as a political whip against those who aren't democrats or liberals. Lois Lerner earned her Contempt of Congress charges recently. Then we discover there really was an orchestrated effort from the WH to lie about what happened in Benghazi because of presidential election(Obama's re-election bid)something denied for 2 years now.

Hillary's question still rings in my ears "at this point what difference does it make?"

I've had enough how about you?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66722 May 10, 2014
Just before elections on Oct 11, 2012 you said “Al Qaeda is on the run and Osama bin Laden is dead.” Look at Iraq now; they are in shambles and the Al Qaeda flag is flying freely. Clearly, you’re unfit for duty as a Commander in Chief. You put your own agenda ahead of America’s agenda, and now you have single handedly ruined and destroyed nearly everything we gained in Iraq.

It clearly means nothing to you, because the only thing that you’ve personally invested in that country was a promise to bail on them. However, people like me gave limbs, friends have died, and we’ve watched families destroyed by war’s aftermath.

I’m not placing blame on you for the war, I’m placing blame on you for destroying what we’ve worked so hard to build. You’re not a leader, you’re a community organizer. A leader would have stood up regardless of the situation and put America’s agenda first and that is ensuring a secure Iraq even after 10 years of war. But, you placed Barack first, just as Robert Gates confirmed in his new book.

I can’t help but think of those poor kids who I gave water and toys to 11 years ago. They’re probably 15 or 16 years old now, and I can only imagine what it’s like for them to have their nation being torn apart yet again; all because of your poor leadership qualities.

Regardless of why we went to Iraq, its water under the bridge. We went there, we waged war, and we not only owed it to our KIA’s but we owed it to the citizens of Iraq. We invaded their country and turned it upside down, and you bailed on them. You bailed on our soldiers and you’ve wasted every death and every limb; it’s all for nothing. And to make matters worse, you blame others for your failures.

You’re just another elitist rich thug who’s pretended to live the rough life growing up in the inner-city. You’re only worried about your own agenda and furthering your party instead of taking care of Americans. Your inability to be a leader at some of the most critical points has caused both of our wars to fail.

You’ve been a joke to most of our veteran community and we have no faith in your ability to lead.

Senior Airman Ret Brian Kolfage USAF
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66723 May 10, 2014
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you're still posting important information. The government's version of the inflation rate is laughable at best and in reality a damnable lie at worse. The US government figures the inflation rate minus:
1. cost of energy
2. cost of food
3. cost of housing
Great... so those who are ill informed continue to spout the liberal talking points of how well the economy is doing only it really isn't since the actual growth rate would be in the negative if we figured inflation not to mention lowest workplace participation seen since 1978 and next to zero full time good paying jobs created for the American People.
The scandals of this administration is staggering. They continue to grow at what I believe is an alarming rate. Is there no one in this administration who isn't derelict in duty, breaking the law or incompetent? Jay Carney has managed to tell more lies than Obama which is nothing to brag about the State Dept. has stepped on themselves so many times it's becoming obvious even to liberals the foreign policy is in a shambles. Eric Holder fails on so many levels he finally managed to get Contempt of Congress charges leveled against him. The IRS is clearly being used as a political whip against those who aren't democrats or liberals. Lois Lerner earned her Contempt of Congress charges recently. Then we discover there really was an orchestrated effort from the WH to lie about what happened in Benghazi because of presidential election(Obama's re-election bid)something denied for 2 years now.
Hillary's question still rings in my ears "at this point what difference does it make?"
Hillary's question also still rings in my ears. I supported her when she ran against Obama. I am not sure if she showed her true self when she joined Obama's group but I lost faith in her. The Benghaz hear just really made me walk away from her.
MistyGirl

United States

#66724 May 10, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
Triple-Amputee Iraqi War Hero’s Letter Shames the President of the United States
By Mike Miller 3 hours ago
We embrace heroes in America. Senior Airman Brian Kolfage defines hero: the triple-amputee veteran of the Iraqi War overcame insurmountable odds to survive his horrific injuries. Kolfage recently sent a powerful – and damning – letter to his commander-in-chief:
I nearly died in a war that you and most of your colleagues supported overwhelmingly, including the two presidents who came before you. Many citizens may not agree with waging war in Iraq to free the oppressed Iraqi citizens, but it’s something that warriors like myself have zero control over. I joined to serve my country and to better my life. I’ve seen things that you could never imagine, and they have made me the person I am today.
Mr. Obama, even though we share extreme opposite views, we have one thing in common, we both attended school in Hawaii. However, that’s where the similarities end. You see, as you attended your exclusive, private school, I would ride my bike to Kaimuki High school in one of the roughest areas in Hawaii every morning and would ride past Punahou, the exclusive private school you attended.
I would notice the Bentleys, Maseratis, and fancy foreign cars that all the kids were dropped off in; wow it must have been extremely rough in Hawaii living that life, right? I could only imagine what it was like to have that kind of money.
Fortunately for you, not many people are aware of the school and the upper class citizens who attended it. The tuition to attend your exclusive, private school was more than it cost me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from the University of Arizona. You talk a big game when it comes to financial inequality, yet I’m quite sure you have no idea what it’s truly like to have sacrifice. You were one of the elitist children in Hawaii.
After High School, we each chose very different paths. You were able to attend Ivy League schools, and I sought out a military career in hopes of earning a degree. What we have in life as children usually sets the tone for what we will face later in life that will make us successful. I worked to get where I am today, and YOU WERE HANDED IT…Mr. Inequality.
I volunteered to go to Iraq on both of my deployments, and the second time I begged to go even after I wasn’t selected, which ultimately got me placed on the team where I would lose both legs and my dominant arm. I’ve never asked myself was losing 3 limbs in a war worth it, even though many Americans were against it.
I am frequently reminded of the many young Iraqi children who would beg me for water, food, and toys while I was stationed in Iraq. Children, who in all aspects made the poorest of poor American children look rich. You have no idea what it really means to be poor. It’s laughable that you, who would have no idea what it means to be poor would so frequently play the inequality card.
While I was in Iraq, our mission was to liberate the Iraqi citizens from a tyrant and that’s what we did. Never forget; it was your people who sent us there, like the Clintons, John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi & Carl Levin. However, since the day you busted onto the scene you’ve been talking about ending the war and pulling the troops out, not understanding the blood sweat and tears that so many Americans and Iraqi’sinvested.
Bless you for posting the plight of our vets. It's the worse dereliction of duty when our vets aren't taken care of. Obama also cut their pay while giving federal workers a raise the same federal workers who spend 6 or 7 hours a day watching porn on government issued computers. No accountability with this administration absolutely none.

Hope all is well with you and your family! We are doing well any enjoying the beautiful weather and gorgeous spring flowers!
MistyGirl

United States

#66725 May 10, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary's question also still rings in my ears. I supported her when she ran against Obama. I am not sure if she showed her true self when she joined Obama's group but I lost faith in her. The Benghaz hear just really made me walk away from her.
Me too. My husband signed a open ended contract with the State Department during her term and after Benghazi both of us had no faith in how the administration including Hillary Clinton was running the State Department. My husband had the option to draw his contract to a early close and he did. I had no faith in Obama and now after the hearings my opinion of Hillary is so damaged I will not consider her as a presidential candidate.

Enjoy this beautiful weekend my oldest grandson is here camping out on the property :-)

Catcha later.
So What

Newalla, OK

#66726 May 10, 2014
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you for posting the plight of our vets. It's the worse dereliction of duty when our vets aren't taken care of. Obama also cut their pay while giving federal workers a raise the same federal workers who spend 6 or 7 hours a day watching porn on government issued computers. No accountability with this administration absolutely none.
Hope all is well with you and your family! We are doing well any enjoying the beautiful weather and gorgeous spring flowers!
LOL! You're wrong. Obama crapped on the federal employees also. They lost over 5% in wages because of their benefits being cut.

Get your facts straight. If you're going to be a hater at least be an informed one. Someone might not think you hate Obama just because of the color of his skin.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66727 May 10, 2014
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. My husband signed a open ended contract with the State Department during her term and after Benghazi both of us had no faith in how the administration including Hillary Clinton was running the State Department. My husband had the option to draw his contract to a early close and he did. I had no faith in Obama and now after the hearings my opinion of Hillary is so damaged I will not consider her as a presidential candidate.
Enjoy this beautiful weekend my oldest grandson is here camping out on the property :-)
Catcha later.
Things are good this way. Seems like we are always busy. Be 2 years July that Hubby has retired. All the family is doing good. Oct we had a new addition to the family. A Great/Granddaughter. She is a real joy.

Have a Great Weekend!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#66728 May 10, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're wrong. Obama crapped on the federal employees also. They lost over 5% in wages because of their benefits being cut.
Get your facts straight. If you're going to be a hater at least be an informed one. Someone might not think you hate Obama just because of the color of his skin.
I believe she was talking about the Federal employees in the White house, The House and The Senate.

Have a Good Weekend!
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66729 May 10, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're wrong. Obama crapped on the federal employees also. They lost over 5% in wages because of their benefits being cut.

Come on Madea... only you would try to spin what she said to be in a racist manner you moron! Please refer to to the remark that gave you the impression there was any kind of racial overtone in her response to me, not you assclown!

Furthermore asswipe, Obama has slashed the hell out of benefits to the Military not mention failed to follow up on a failed VA Healthcare that he proclaims to say healthcare is so dear and important to him.

Quit beating around the bush you racist bitch! It is you that start this race baiting bullshit and then that sets me off because it's bullshit on its face. I defended your honor when our village idiot attacked you because they too was a damn liar but...
I'll play hell to stand by and watch you turn around and do it to others and say nothing.

If I hurt your feelings... good, now answer my damn question or admit you're truly a race baiter... RACE BAITER!
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#66730 May 10, 2014
MistyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>

1. cost of energy
2. cost of food
3. cost of housing

Guilty as charged, lol.
Yes, I have those days and say enough is enough and think I may leave the USA, lol.

Every now and then I take the old thread serious and post factual information, something we all used to share and enjoy and then again we get another Madea Race Baiter come along and I get weak and play along, lol.

Sorry for the out burst above but in no way in hell did I see any racial over-tone in your response to me but I absolutely agree with every word you wrote. Great to see you drop in and say hello.

Hope all is well your way and look forward to hearing more from you again.
Best Regards
PH
Uncle Si

Oklahoma City, OK

#66732 May 10, 2014
So What wrote:
Hey Karen ....sooo sorry, I mean SW I guess the stupid racist rant confused me to the identity of the real poster. The race card is the most over played card in the socialist deck of cards. Nothing MG posted is remotely racist.

The only conclusion a sane logical person can have is you're playing dirty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best place to eat in Altus (Jul '10) Sep 23 Terrie 20
Dead beat dads Sep 19 Anonymous 17
gallagher, john r. Sep 18 Hurting badly 3
drugs being sold (Oct '08) Sep 18 Anonymous 54
Serria Jo cook (Nov '12) Sep 18 Anonymous 18
mangum (Jan '13) Sep 18 Anonymous 3
jason card (Dec '13) Sep 18 Anonymous 2

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance