OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ace

Sherwood, AR

#65400 Apr 24, 2014
Oklahomans remember this the next time Gov. Fallin requests aid or low interest loans for any Oklahoma counties.

And the request fails!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry

Sherwood, AR

#65401 Apr 24, 2014
Joyce wrote:
How many of you retarded repigs are up and ready to protest the black guy speaking to the fuzz in Okie city?
It is sad that repigs can and will protest the POTUS and the attorney general of the US while at the same time kiss and fondle the azzes of the black football and basketball players,
But they are not racist because they like sports. and nasty black azzes.
Packy heat, tamara, and the rest of the protesting repigs, let us know how the protest goes and how many will be thrown in the can.
Clyde

Sherwood, AR

#65402 Apr 24, 2014
How many have read the articial and looked at the tramp's picture on Politix-------THE TERRIBLE FEAR OF PAYING THE POOR TOO MUCH------
Hola

Providence, UT

#65403 Apr 24, 2014
Clyde wrote:
How many have read the articial and looked at the tramp's picture on Politix-------THE TERRIBLE FEAR OF PAYING THE POOR TOO MUCH------
I saw that... I just cant believe Oklahoman are stupid enough to vote for her. The only thing she has going for her is that the majority of okies are mindless sheep and vote the pat robertson agenda.
Calvin

Greenbrier, AR

#65404 Apr 24, 2014
Sarah Palin Among T.W. Shannon Supporters To Speak At Tulsa Rally

Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin has endorsed T.W. Shannon for U.S. Senate.[AP Photo; State of Oklahoma]

TULSA, Oklahoma - Former Alaska governor, Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and U.S. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah, will speak at a rally for Shannon in Tulsa on Thursday night.
The "Liberty Rally" will be held at 6 p.m. at the Green Country Event Center, located on East 31st Street between Garnett Road and 121st East Avenue.

It is free to the public.

"T.W. Shannon is a strong Constitutional conservative who will fight for individual liberty and help turn our country around," Cruz said in a statement. "T.W. embodies the American dream. I'm proud to offer T.W. my enthusiastic endorsement because not only will he vote the right way, but he'll stand up and fight with us in the Senate to stop President Obama's assault on our liberties and defend America's founding principles."

Shannon was Speaker of the House for the Oklahoma State Legislature before stepping down from the leadership position after he announced his candidacy for higher office. He still serves Comanche County as a member of the State House of Representatives.

"One of the things I keep hearing as I travel the state is that my fellow Oklahomans feel like their personal freedoms are under assault," Shannon said in a news release. "Whether it's the government mandating health insurance we don't want, or invading our privacy, or forcing people to violate their conscience by providing abortion drugs-Oklahomans now fear their own government is taking away their liberty."

Palin last spoke in Green Country in 2010. She was a part of Glenn Beck's traveling tour in the spring of that year, and she returned again in the fall to headline an event at the Tulsa Convention Center. She was in Oklahoma City in 2011.
Calvin

Greenbrier, AR

#65405 Apr 24, 2014
If Palin, and cruz are involved, than it will do more harm than good.
Hola

Providence, UT

#65406 Apr 24, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>That explains why Karen is still here.
Hi Dipshit, there's going to be some new members here to keep you company
Hola

Providence, UT

#65407 Apr 24, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Harry, why would an Iranian want to marry someone like Karen? The only thing I can think of is that she is being used as a guinea pig at his restaurant.
You, my little man carry quite the torch for Karen don't you. I think its funny that she HAS a spouse and you don't. Maybe that's what this is all about. Poor lonely slow twat... all alone. He carries quite the torch for Karen but she found someone. Too bad for you twirp but you would never have gotten any of it anyway. Aren't you a registered sex offender?
Hola

Providence, UT

#65408 Apr 24, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Retard...
Try letting your Gerbils out of your ass first... just saying.
Awe... did you think of that by yourself? Packing meat? I doubt you have very much meat anyway and if you do, you'll have to spit it out sooner or later.\
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#65409 Apr 24, 2014
Neither one of y'all are going to do anything to the other one and SoWhat enjoys arguing so bringing more people here will just make him happier.

Grow up already.
Black Bart

Sherwood, AR

#65412 Apr 24, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
Neither one of y'all are going to do anything to the other one and SoWhat enjoys arguing so bringing more people here will just make him happier.
Grow up already.
You're just pissed because others have an opinion that doesn't jive with yours.

As long as you and pick Head re-enforces each other and if no one objects, you two just pile on the written poison.

Racist MF
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#65413 Apr 24, 2014
Black Bart wrote:
<quoted text>You're just pissed because others have an opinion that doesn't jive with yours.

As long as you and pick Head re-enforces each other and if no one objects, you two just pile on the written poison.

Racist MF
Yeah, that's exactly what that post meant. I mean, it was just so plain and clear and you're so smart that you figured it out and translated it for me.

Grow up.
So What

Newalla, OK

#65414 Apr 24, 2014
Hola wrote:
<quoted text>
You, my little man carry quite the torch for Karen don't you. I think its funny that she HAS a spouse and you don't. Maybe that's what this is all about. Poor lonely slow twat... all alone. He carries quite the torch for Karen but she found someone. Too bad for you twirp but you would never have gotten any of it anyway. Aren't you a registered sex offender?
Oh Nooooo! Not the MMM, Mormon Mouth Militia LOL!

When you come to OKC be sure to eat it at Perry's Roast-a-Rat. That will shut you up.

Why would I need to carry a torch for Karen? Are you planning to tie her to a stake?
Hola

Providence, UT

#65416 Apr 24, 2014
DoesntMatter wrote:
Grow up already.
And I will meet you cock smoker and punch a hole in your neck
Packing Heat

Claremore, OK

#65417 Apr 24, 2014
Black Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist MF

Deep down bitches like you want to be treated like shit...
no assisted suicide should ever be stopped, it helps clear the weak minded trash like you.

What did you do to trigger your meltdown?
Hola

Providence, UT

#65419 Apr 24, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Nooooo! Not the MMM, Mormon Mouth Militia LOL!
When you come to OKC be sure to eat it at Perry's Roast-a-Rat. That will shut you up.
Why would I need to carry a torch for Karen? Are you planning to tie her to a stake?
You better hope I don't find out who you are
Hola

Providence, UT

#65420 Apr 24, 2014
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep down bitches like you want to be treated like shit...
no assisted suicide should ever be stopped, it helps clear the weak minded trash like you.
What did you do to trigger your meltdown?
Look... its Packing meat up his ass. I would love let you experience shaken baby syndrome. Your tough when hiding like a coward arent you... LMAO!
So What

Newalla, OK

#65422 Apr 24, 2014
Hola wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope I don't find out who you are
LOL! What are you going to do, force me to watch Utah State play football?

Are you really ready for all the Stupid Aggie jokes?
So What

Newalla, OK

#65423 Apr 24, 2014
Black Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist MF
Karen has rounded up the Liberal posse. They are going to tax us to death.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#65424 Apr 24, 2014
Hola wrote:
<quoted text>And I will meet you cock smoker and punch a hole in your neck

yawn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Hill (Mar '17) Oct 14 Chee 13
Brent Stone Oct 4 Postcomment 1
Scott Tripp Oct 1 Bob Up 2
News Altus hit & run suspect arrested Oct 1 Bob Up 1
News Free car seat safety event scheduled - Sep 22 aintnew 1
For Mike Schulz Sep 16 As I see it 1
ROBERT ESQUIVAL who is his girl Sep '17 Michelle 1

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance