OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#59384 Jan 29, 2014
TAMARA wrote:
I love Pelosi's attitude..........HAHAHA!

Pelosi on GOP Opposition

Jan. 29, 2014

Nancy Pelosi registered her complaint about how mean Republicans are to dare to oppose Barack Obama's leftist agenda. She swears that such opposition is new and different:“We did not treat President Bush this way,” she said.“We thought we had a responsibility to work with the president to get a job done for the American people and we did. This obstruction to President Obama is something quite stunning. It's something quite different.” It's laughable to think that Democrats treated Bush with anything approaching respect, but what's also “quite different” is just how far Left Democrats have taken us.

This woman really needs to be canned! She must be on the verge of dementia.
This woman is a complete delusional nut job.
Joyce

Nocona, TX

#59385 Jan 29, 2014
I think that all repugs will prostitute themselves for the price of water.
Jesse

Nocona, TX

#59386 Jan 29, 2014
Repugthugs have no pride, self esteem, or christian values, no matter what they spout.
Bud

Nocona, TX

#59387 Jan 29, 2014
Packing Lizzard is a prime example.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#59388 Jan 29, 2014
BBC Reporter Reminds Obama About Constitution:'The Audacity of Hope Became the Reality of Limits'

Bubba Atkinson | On 29, Jan 2014

So wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, thats what Im going to do. Obama, State of the Union 2014

Thats a polite way to say he doesnt have the leadership skills to unite Congress to get anything done, so hes going to use a loose interpretation of the Constitution to attempt to get his way and hell mask that statement with a rational sounding emotional appeal to American families.

And you know what? Hell get away with it in the exact same fashion that Republican presidents before him have, but I can assure you of one thing: The fact that he even has to threaten to use executive action says a lot about his ability to preside.

CBS Analyst Not Impressed With Obama SOTU: Full of Very Small-Bore Stuff
Jax

Nocona, TX

#59389 Jan 29, 2014
Fox News host: Women dont want equal pay, they already get exactly what theyre worth

Fox News host Martha MacCallum asserted on Wednesday that women did not want special laws ensuring equal for equal work because they already were compensated exactly what theyre worth.

After President Barack Obama used his State of the Union address on Tuesday to call on Congress to end workplace discrimination practices that belong in a Mad Men episode, Fox News asked two men, liberal radio host Alan Colmes and Fox News host Tucker Carlson, to debate equal pay for women.

Carlson argued that women actually made more than men if the time they voluntarily took off work to raise children was factored in.

The numbers dont lie, he insisted.The losers in the Obama economy have been men.

MacCallum accused politicians of talking about female workers like they were victims who we need to make sure she gets what she deserves.
Jenks

Nocona, TX

#59390 Jan 29, 2014
"Women are paid what they're worth" I would argue, not knowing your salary, that in your case you are over paid. Of course on Fox you are only paid for being blonde, and I don't know if that makes you worth anything.
Maddy

Nocona, TX

#59391 Jan 29, 2014
Martha, the following describes you to a perfect T!

"Watch that Fox News or CNN newscaster. Besides dressing and putting make-up like a prostitute (which, in a way, she is) she just reeks of insincerity. She doesnt care if shes telling the truth or not. All she cares about is her career and being on TV. She, and thousands like her, contaminate the airwaves on your TV nightly. They dont care about the truth. They only care about their job; and carrying on the faade that they are important. They are the lowest of the low."
Misty

Nocona, TX

#59392 Jan 29, 2014
These airheaded, corporate hos dominate the airwaves all the way down to the local news stations across the country. No wonder most Americans are so utterly clueless. There's no difference between "reality" shows, Entertainment Tonight and "news" programs.
Bud

Nocona, TX

#59393 Jan 29, 2014
i'll give credit to fox: they can find a sell-out, no matter the complexion or gender -- they can find a sell-out.
jenks

Nocona, TX

#59394 Jan 29, 2014
This is awesome actually. You could also see at the SOTU last night when the Prez was talking about equal pay. The Redumblicans stayed away from the applause. And America saw it live on TV. They just don't seem to get it. They are digging themselves farther and farther into their own grave.
Mandy

Nocona, TX

#59395 Jan 29, 2014
A woman has to be a complete moron to vote for these repugs.
Gods Wrath

Nocona, TX

#59396 Jan 29, 2014
There was no morning commute Wednesday morning in Atlanta because Tuesday afternoons commute was still stuck on the highways.

According to CBS Atlanta, thousands of vehicles littered surface streets and highways after a fast moving snowstorm and cold front froze the citys bridges and overpasses at midday. Unprepared commuters were left sleeping in CVS stores, Home Depots and offices and kids were stranded in school buses on the highway for 10 hours or more. On Wednesday morning, parts of Atlanta looked from the air like a scene from the AMC TV series The Walking Dead.
On Tuesday night, Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal (R) declared a state of emergency in all 159 counties affected by the storm. The National Guard arrived on the scene Wednesday morning to check stranded vehicles and deliver aid to people who were stranded in their cars overnight without food or water.

The snowfall, which meteorologists had been predicting since Sunday, came on earlier in the day and heavier than expected. Around 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, school closures began and businesses began to shut down just as the snow started to fly.
Jax

Nocona, TX

#59397 Jan 29, 2014
Blame it on Gay Marriage.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#59398 Jan 29, 2014
Jax wrote:
Fox News host: Women don’t want equal pay, they already get ‘exactly what they’re worth’

Fox News host Martha MacCallum asserted on Wednesday that women did not want special laws ensuring equal for equal work because they already were compensated “exactly what they’re worth.”

After President Barack Obama used his State of the Union address on Tuesday to call on Congress to end workplace discrimination practices that “belong in a Mad Men episode,” Fox News asked two men, liberal radio host Alan Colmes and Fox News host Tucker Carlson, to debate equal pay for women.

Carlson argued that women actually made more than men if the time they “voluntarily” took off work to raise children was factored in.

“The numbers don’t lie,” he insisted.“The losers in the Obama economy have been men.”

MacCallum accused politicians of talking about female workers like they were victims “who we need to make sure she gets what she deserves.”
What she actually said so you can form your own opinions from unedited truth

MacCallum: I think most women don’t want to be treated as sort of a special class of citizens. They want to go to work every day, they want to get paid for being a professional, for doing their job really well. And they don’t want to be treated like some group of people who have to be, you know, given a little special handout just to make sure that they’re okay.

Colmes: It’s not a special handout. It’s equality. It’s equal pay for equal work. It’s having … pregnancy leave.

MacCallum: Many women make exactly what they’re worth, Alan.

Colmes: Exactly what they’re worth? Are they not worth the same amount of money for the same job?

MacCallum: I’m saying they’re worth a heck of a lot.
Jenks

Nocona, TX

#59399 Jan 29, 2014
God's Wrath on the South for being such dickheads.
Bud

Nocona, TX

#59400 Jan 29, 2014
If this were true, Oklahoma would be a desert and no one living there.
Dix

Nocona, TX

#59401 Jan 29, 2014
another republican politician who thinks that by ignoring something it's not going to happen. right. an "unexpected storm" they've been talking about for days. saying he's a moron would be being too polite. what's his opinion on climate change now??
TAMARA

Nocona, TX

#59402 Jan 29, 2014
But thank goodness there's no such thing as climate change or global warming
Cough Cough
Jesse

Nocona, TX

#59403 Jan 29, 2014
UPDATE: Georgians go extinct overnight from panic-cannibalism.

AND NEXT: Teapublicans demand that science find a way to forecast winter weather minutes, hours or even a day in advance so people can be warned to prepare in Jesus' name amen.

Stay tuned to KDUH for further updates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chaos and Dysfunction at State Capitol 12 hr Tell it Like it is 1
For Mike Schulz Sat As I see it 2
Dorothy lofton aka Dottie (Mar '17) Sat Tom H 10
Juan Vickers Sat Jason S 6
Michelle Putnam (Apr '17) Nov 15 Mkz 9
News [OK] I am thankful for the survival of Officer ... (Nov '09) Nov 14 Ray Ditmore 39
Michael poundstone anyone know about him? Nov 12 Kara 4

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages