|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

I am that wealthy and I am also many many thousands of dollars ahead
because I self insure you f*cking sh!tstain.

Are you sniveling Liberal Progressive f*ckers this clueless?
And we're all certain you have $26M safely stashed away in a jar
as you claim too. With your mouth and obvious gutter class showing
in your profane posts, we're certain you're self insured too.

You're forced to buy health insurance now like a responsible citizen.

I could self insure my autos in Texas if I wished. I don't.
Insurance companies fight some battles for me that way.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

But if a person was on Medicare and was sick to be in and out of the hospital and you have not prepared ones self the deductibles will kill a lot of them. Part B has a yearly deductible but Part A has it if you reenter the hospital in 3 months you will have a deductible each time and if you do go into the hospital you pay a deductible and right now the first one is $1,065.00 and if you leave and the reenter the hospital 3 months later you pay another deductible and on down the line for that year.
Yes, Medicare has deductibles. As it should. Without them people would
abuse the system. And an F plan supplement that literally pays
everything costs only $239/mo.

Some people expect the world for free.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS NOT COMPLAINING but the way Karen goes on as she thinks everyone is getting something for free and she is missing out. Like most health insurances most have some kind of deductible. The better the plan the higher the cost. I honestly do not know what her hang up is about people on Medicare when she like you say it your health insurance is paid for by the taxpayers.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I bite!
I think you once said you had the Advantage Plan for Medicare, Right? I don't know much about this plan but it does has deductibles right? Now does it have one for a Part A which is hospitalization and one for Part B which is for office calls and testing and so on? Isn't the drug plan included in the Advantage Plan? If so does it have a deductible?
Now for your supplement which you call Plan F is this thru the government or do you get thru individual health insurance companies? So does the Advantage Plan pay a percent of the medical bills then your Plan F supplement pays the rest?
Just interested.
By the way isn't Obamacare wanting to do away with this part of Medicare?
Donnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I WAS NOT COMPLAINING but the way Karen goes on as she thinks everyone is getting something for free and she is missing out. Like most health insurances most have some kind of deductible. The better the plan the higher the cost. I honestly do not know what her hang up is about people on Medicare when she like you say it your health insurance is paid for by the taxpayers.
Give it up Tamara and be healthier....Isn't that the whole basis of your argument?

People would be healthier without Medicare.

People would be healthier without health insurance.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

ChesterMolester wrote:
aka: WarForOil
And we're all certain you have $24M safely stashed away in a safe
as you claim too. With your obvious class showing
in your posts, we're certain you're self insured too.I could self insure my autos in Texas if I wished. I don't.
Insurance companies fight some battles for me that way.

Yes,$24M in Gold and Silver and a lot of $100 dollar bills in my safe, in my home assclown that you can only wish you had something to call yours!

We? How many of you live in your empty head you idiot?
Never mind, just STFU Chester...

This is a forum, not a gay bath house you queer...
go troll somewhere else for a d!ck to s*ck.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,$24M in Gold and Silver and a lot of $100 dollar bills in my safe, in my home

This is a forum, not a gay bath house you queer...
go troll somewhere else for a d!ck to s*ck.
You pay too much for homeowner's insurance or you're
a complete fool or you're lying. It's the latter for sure.
JPL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

White Texas Man First to Be Charged with Federal Hate Crime for Allegedly Playing 'Knockout' Game

Email Article

Print article

Send a Tip

by Tony Lee 28 Dec 2013, 8:29 AM PDT 6 post a comment

For the first time, President Barack Obama's Justice Department charged someone caught playing the "knockout" game with a hate crime under the federal Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act.

That person, 27-year-old Conrad Alvin Barrett (pictured), is a white man who allegedly attacked a 79-year-old black man in Texas on November 24. Perpetrators of the "knockout" game have mostly been black and victims have usually been whites, Jews, or Asians. However, the Justice Department decided to make an example of Barrett, who, according to the complaint, reportedly took a week to work up the courage to play the "knockout" game and then videotaped the assault because he wanted to see if he would get on national television if he "were to hit a black person."

“Hate crimes tear at the fabric of entire communities,” said Acting Assistant Attorney General Samuels.“As always, the Civil Rights Division will work with our federal and state law enforcement partners to ensure that hate crimes are identified and prosecuted, and that justice is done.”

The Justice Department describes the “knockout game” as "an assault in which an assailant aims to knock out an unsuspecting victim with one punch."

According to the Justice Department and the FBI, "Barrett allegedly hit the man with such force that the man immediately fell to the ground." He then "laughed and said 'knockout' as he ran to his vehicle and fled." The victim "suffered two jaw fractures and was hospitalized for several days as a result of the attack."

Barrett faces a statutory maximum of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine if convicted.

“Suspected crimes of this nature will simply not be tolerated,” said U.S. Attorney Magidson in a statement.“Evidence of hate crimes will be vigorously investigated and prosecuted with the assistance of all our partners to the fullest extent of the law.”

Last month, New York authorities charged Amrit Marajh with two hate crimes on the state level for playing the "knockout game" against a Jew, but the Obama administration has not charged Marajh--or the other alleged "knockout" game perpetrators except for Barrett--under the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Hate Crimes Prevention Act.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>

I think you once said you had the Advantage Plan for Medicare, Right? I don't know much about this plan but it does has deductibles right?

Now for your supplement which you call Plan F is this thru the government or do you get thru individual health insurance companies?

By the way isn't Obamacare wanting to do away with this part of Medicare?
1) I have never had an Advantage Plan.
2) My supplement is thru Blue Cross. F plan costing $239/mo.
Pays all expenses. Medicare costs an additional $114/mo.
3) Obamacare will raise the costs of Advantage plans bigtime soon.
That's planned and has been promoted even by President Bush.
That's where the $719B 'cut' to Medicare is.
Packing Heat

Afton, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

ChesterMolester wrote:
aka: WarForOil
You pay too much for homeowner's insurance or you're
a complete fool or you're lying. It's the latter for sure.

So says a lying C*cksucker that knows nothing.
You may leave, to go do more of your christmas meth Chester.

I'm still amazed that you are apparently entertained by the mere fact that you have figured out how to talk out of your ass even with your Hairless Gerbils deep in it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up Tamara and be healthier....Isn't that the whole basis of your argument?
My point is people are not going to develop a better life style just because they will have health insurance. If they still smoke and it like pigs and stay over weight and do no exercise they will still be unhealthy and cost the health insurance companies dearly and therefore the government which is who---THE PEOPLE. I mention nothing about Medicare.
I did not say people would be healthier without healthcare. I said they will be no more with healthcare if they are unhealthy without it. Healthcare is not going to change a person life style of bad eating habits and smoking and so on down the road.
Quit twisting what someone post!
Never tell me to give this up. You have a bad habit of that.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected. OK?
MistyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

1. I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts; the rest are details.
2. Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.
3. My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.
4. The further the spiritual evolution of mankind advances, the more certain it seems to me that the path to genuine religiosity does not lie through the fear of life, and the fear of death, and blind faith, but through striving after rational knowledge.
5. Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which we with our modest powers must feel humble.
6. The scientists’ religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection.
7. There is no logical way to the discovery of elemental laws. There is only the way of intuition, which is helped by a feeling for the order lying behind the appearance.
8. The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.
9. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious; It is the source of all true art and science.
10. We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
11. Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods.
12. When the solution is simple, God is answering.
13. God does not play dice with the universe.
14. God is subtle but he is not malicious.
15. A human being is a part of the whole, called by us Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.
16. Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.
17. The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life.
18. Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
19. Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.
20. The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books—-a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/ei ...

----------
A lot of time has been spent talking about those believers in a higher power versus the atheists and agnostics. I found these precepts of understanding and thought they might be illuminating to those with closed minds. The above quotes are from the greatest mind of our time Albert Einstein.
Maddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Next Big Obamacare Shock May Come at Tax Time

Saturday, 28 Dec 2013 10:56 AM

By Sandy Fitzgerald

People who use subsidies to help pay for their Obamacare policies may get a nasty shock at tax time, when the Internal Revenue Service could hit them with a big demand to repay the money.

While it's in the law, it's still likely to make plenty of Obamacare subscribers angry at the IRS.

"If I were the IRS, I would be very concerned that I’m going to be viewed as the villain when people have to pay back money the government gave them for health insurance,” says Chris Condeluci, who served as Senate Finance Committee GOP tax counsel when Obamacare was being drafted.

According to the tax code, insurance buyers must be sure to alert insurance exchanges to life changes that affect their incomes through the year, reports Politico.

A new job, promotion, or anything that causes income to go up could result in a demand to return the tax credits, if the life change isn't reported, according to the new rules.

Recipients who lose income could get a tax refund when next year's taxes are calculated in 2015, but more likely, they'll get a bill. For example, in California, 38 percent of people who get tax credits to pay for their healthcare are expected to get bills totalling more than $850 each if they don't report income changes.

Editor's Note: 22 Hidden Taxes and Fees Set to Hit You With Obamacare. Read the Guide to Protect Yourself.

Many people, instead of having to cough up the money for the bill, instead will see smaller income tax returns, said University of California Berkeley professor Ken Jacobs, who co-wrote a study on the issue for healthaffairs.org .

Taxpayers can choose to pay the full price for their Obamacare policies and then collect refunds for the tax credits they passed up when tax time rolls around. However, many people choose to take the tax credits when picking insurance plans to help absorb the costs.

Midyear changes are often favorable to taxpayers, however, said Theresa Pattara, director of tax policy and practice for H&R Block. But with the Obamacare exchanges, events that change an income, such as a pay raise, must be reported personally. Many people are not used to doing that because employers usually handle adjusting workers' taxes after they get a raise.

But not all taxpayers will have to pay back all the money. Those within 200 percent of the poverty line will have their repayments capped at $300 per person and $600 per family, an amount that increases until one is at 400 percent of the poverty line, for a maximum of $1,250 per person and $2,500 per family.

Those who earn more than 400 percent of the poverty level, or $45,900 per person and $94,000 for a family of four, could have to repay their entire tax credit.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/irs-obamacar...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Jessup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
1. In the past you talked up Advantage Plan.
2. Whatever works for you...
3. ObamaCare is raising the hell out of everything not reducing like the lies told by Obama and the Democratic Party talking heads. Leave Bush out of this discussion he had NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMACARE!

719 billion was stolen not cut from Medicare to aid ObamaCare and hurt the elderly who already paid a lifetime into the Medicare program.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen --what is the food serving portions at Perry's? Is it like every other eating place oversize portions that actually could feed at least 2 people comfortable? Your clientele, what percent is over weight, average or skinny built? The American people are over eaters, and over eater of unhealthy foods. The majority probably do very little exercise and therefore we have a high population of over weight people which can lead to sorts of health problems. Until people get a handle on the obesity thing this country will rank high in have unhealthy people. A lot of these people already have health insurance and it has not changed their life style so why would health insurance change the people being added to the health insurance market.? It is people that need to make the changes for themselves. All health insurance will do for these people is give them access to treating their health problems do to their bad health habits. So people are doomed the having certain health problems do to the family gene pool which can not be helped. Obamacare is not going to be a magical solution on it's own to making this country healther.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

28 Dec 2013, 9:40 AM PDT 30 post a comment

KOMO: SEATTLE -- Police and residents are perplexed after a dozen bloody animal skulls appeared in the front yard of a house across from the Fremont Troll early Friday morning. According to the Seattle Police Department, the skulls were reported on the lawn of a house at North 36th Street and Troll Avenue around 2:30 a.m. Ten of the skulls, which appeared freshly skinned, were spread around the yard; two others were placed on the house's porch.

"We open the door and there were heads everywhere," said one of the victims who wants to remain anonymous. "I haven't ever seen anything like that - I don't know anybody who would do that."

----------

Glad I don't live there someone was sending mob style message!
Agnostic

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>My point is people are not going to develop a better life style just because they will have health insurance. If they still smoke and it like pigs and stay over weight and do no exercise they will still be unhealthy and cost the health insurance companies dearly and therefore the government which is who---THE PEOPLE. I mention nothing about Medicare.
I did not say people would be healthier without healthcare. I said they will be no more with healthcare if they are unhealthy without it. Healthcare is not going to change a person life style of bad eating habits and smoking and so on down the road.
Quit twisting what someone post!
Never tell me to give this up. You have a bad habit of that.
Oh, so healthy people are the only ones that should have health insurance...

Your also completely ignoring the fact that we are going down as other nations with national health care are gaining better health and living longer...

Do you think that they don't smoke??? Ha ha Guess you never been to Europe....Especially France or Spain...Even they are gaining on us...

Your just choosing to remain in denial because the facts are already out and your argument has no basis in facts.

The facts are in the states with the largest unhealthy population and suffer early deaths are in the red states that refuse to sign up their citizens and spend the less on it's people.

The Country's with the largest unhealthy populations and suffer early deaths are in the countries that refuse a national health care plan.

Plus it's really easy for people that advocate for no health insurance plans for the nation are the very ones that know if they had a health emergency that they have (a) medicare or (b) health insurance already.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Agnostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so healthy people are the only ones that should have health insurance...
Your also completely ignoring the fact that we are going down as other nations with national health care are gaining better health and living longer...
Do you think that they don't smoke??? Ha ha Guess you never been to Europe....Especially France or Spain...Even they are gaining on us...
Your just choosing to remain in denial because the facts are already out and your argument has no basis in facts.
The facts are in the states with the largest unhealthy population and suffer early deaths are in the red states that refuse to sign up their citizens and spend the less on it's people.
The Country's with the largest unhealthy populations and suffer early deaths are in the countries that refuse a national health care plan.
Plus it's really easy for people that advocate for no health insurance plans for the nation are the very ones that know if they had a health emergency that they have (a) medicare or (b) health insurance already.
You work to hard at this. I said no such thing that only healthy people should have health insurance.
I said that having health insurance is not going to make anyone more healthy if they as their own person are not willing to take steps to a healthier lifestyle. Just because anyone person has health insurance does not magically make them a healthy person. They have to take responsibility to doing things to make themselves more healthy. Yes Health insurance will give them option for treatments but if a person doesn't do what they should for a healthier lifestyle health insurance will not do it alone. This nation has become lazy and over eater which has lead it to be top on the list of being an unhealthy nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,161 - 54,180 of62,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Search the Altus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Maddy 2,361
Co-parenting (Jun '13) Fri Out wit crafty 15
Hoe (Nov '11) Fri hell ya 15
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Wed JAG 11,263
Mikey blain Apr 16 Anonymous 1
amber blain (Feb '13) Apr 16 Anonymous 23
Chris Ybarra Apr 15 girlinthafalls 10
•••
•••
•••
Altus Dating

more search filters

less search filters