OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Hactett

United States

#52002 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
From another poster:
I wish Americans freaked out over going to war like they do over a fu**ing website.
No kidding. And anyone that doesn't agree with this is an idiot and fox troll or both.
Bud

United States

#52003 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
But Big Government should be involved in your bedroom and uterus...
Until you guys work this out...well..you can either be politicians or pastors in your local church...not both and be elected in the US.
According to twitter after McAuliffe was named governor elect one of the first tweets was "Big win for sodomy"....WOW what a accomplishment!

So the bedroom was a high point for Terry don't know what or if Ken had made a platform statement on that issue. I didn't hear it if he did.

A woman's uterus? Do I really need to remind you of Kermit Gosnell?
Bart

United States

#52004 Nov 6, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...lots of trades. McAuliffe likes dealing in visas for the Chinese so it will be just one happy happy happy family of weasels!
UnPaid Fox Troll
Bud

United States

#52005 Nov 6, 2013
I is one screwed up bitch Karen.
Bud

United States

#52006 Nov 6, 2013
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>
UnPaid Fox Troll
Your wrong on 2 counts and right on 1:

It's true I'm not paid to be here!

It's FALSE I'm employed by any media outlet.

It's FALSE I'm a troll...I'M WAY BETTER LOOKING :-)

But you on the other hand will still be you, LOL.
Bud

United States

#52007 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
I know I'm one screwed up bitch.
Yes I know, but now you should have mental health insurance but I'm sure the deductibles and co-pays suck, lol.

Good luck on your recovery!
Jessup

United States

#52008 Nov 6, 2013
Left leaning website gives Obama's rewrite of his healthcare pledge: PANTS ON FIRE rating!

HA, funny as hell the very website who carried Obama's water and wiped his butt for 5 years is now pushed into the obvious corner that their hand chosen messiah told a BIG FAT LIE!
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#52009 Nov 6, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole ACA is a jugfuk sorry the language but damn how can anything be a bigger F up that what we've seen so far for over a month! Let's hope every political department head Obama has running things isn't as disengage and flat out incompetent as Kathleen Sebelius.
The millions who have lost their insurance is a whole separate egregious shameful scam pulled on unsuspecting Americans and their families. People are being hurt. This is no joking matter. Landrieu of LA. is a worried little demo she is backtracking big time. She is introducing a bill to reinstate insurances but hardly anyone is talking about her voting against that earlier when the republicans tried to get it changed for all of us with insurance.
Politicians are weasels! That includes the republicans who work hand in hand with McAuliffe because he is a political game 'player'. Surprised Carl Rove and McCain didn't contribute and campaign for Terry McAuliffe.

"If you like your plan, you can keep it". LOL

and then there's this... the reality:

WASHINGTON (AP)— Little more than a week after millions of consumers received health care cancellation notices, lawmakers in both parties are pushing legislation to redeem President Barack Obama's long-ago pledge that anyone liking their coverage will be allowed to keep it under the nation's controversial new law.

The result is a stern new challenge for the White House as it struggles to fix website woes for the signup portal for those seeking to enroll under the law, and simultaneously copes with angry consumers who rightly or wrongly blame "Obamacare" for cancellation letters mailed by insurers.

Democratic officials said top administration aides got a close-up view of the cancellation controversy last week, when Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., said at a closed-door meeting of the party's rank and file that his son had received notice his coverage was being terminated.

In response, these officials said White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough referred to a speech Obama had made earlier in the week saying some of those losing coverage would qualify under Medicaid, some would receive federal subsidies for individual coverage, and others would have options in the so-called exchanges the law set up to allow individuals to shop for insurance. Donnelly's office declined several requests for comment. The officials who described the incident did so on condition of anonymity, saying they were not authorized to discuss a private meeting.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#52010 Nov 6, 2013
Thanks Obamacare, Felons handed personal data...

WASHINGTON – Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius admitted Wednesday that it was possible convicted felons could be hired as ObamaCare ‘navigators,’ giving them access to personal information like Social Security numbers and addresses of anyone signing up for the program.
Lisa

United States

#52011 Nov 6, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone makes a big deal about that doughnut hole thing. Which it is a big deal for only those Seniors that take a lot of high costing meds. But if a Senior and your meds it does not help everyone one a daily bases. I not saying that one may have a turn for things to change and it is nice that it has been taken care of. But a lot out there when throwing the doughnut hole thing make it sound like every senior is benefiting from it daily.
Hi Tamara, I read something this evening I thought you might be interested in.

www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/06/S...

Article concerning ObamaCare and the "panel".
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#52012 Nov 6, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>

It's FALSE I'm a troll...I'M WAY BETTER LOOKING :-)
I'm glad you clarified that.
Now we're able to differentiate.

It was an easy mistake to make.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52017 Nov 6, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know, but now you should have mental health insurance but I'm sure the deductibles and co-pays suck, lol.
Good luck on your recovery!
Well I see that you trolls are unable to tolerate my posts so much that you have to rewrite them..

After all, troll TeaPots are KNOWN for their dishonesty and lying..

Glad to see you representing them so well...Dud
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52018 Nov 6, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Thanks Obamacare, Felons handed personal data...
WASHINGTON – Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius admitted Wednesday that it was possible convicted felons could be hired as ObamaCare ‘navigators,’ giving them access to personal information like Social Security numbers and addresses of anyone signing up for the program.
Yes, employers are starting the practice of not asking ex-convicts if they have a criminal conviction...

Especially since the United State has the largest people imprisoned.

I guess you knew want them to work again..

But their not posting the jobs wanted at parole sites...

Just like every other place that post job openings.

But like all the other fearmongers....thousands of places are not asking about convictions....especially since backward red states will put convict you and give you a record for a pot cigarette.

But it's kind of naive that you think that you don't deal with someone with a conviction...

But it's good that you highlight the fact that Repub Teapot has no clue about dealing with the large population that has a criminal conviction but to make sure that for them to survive that have to go back to being a criminal...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52019 Nov 6, 2013
Corrections:

I guess you never want them to work again..

But like all the other fearmongers of Obamacare you have to dig up something..

Plus Heat not only is your side losing the Obamacare argument..

Approval ratings of Obamacare are still trending up..
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#52020 Nov 6, 2013
Jessup wrote:
Left leaning website gives Obama's rewrite of his healthcare pledge: PANTS ON FIRE rating!
HA, funny as hell the very website who carried Obama's water and wiped his butt for 5 years is now pushed into the obvious corner that their hand chosen messiah told a BIG FAT LIE!
Give us a link please
Jessup

United States

#52021 Nov 6, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us a link please
Us? Hmmm. Well since your a far lefty I figured it was required reading but if you insist.

www.PolitiFact.com

Then further references:
www.breitbart.com
www.foxnews.com

Let me know if you need another reference for you or any of the other identities that include "us".
Sam

United States

#52022 Nov 6, 2013
Jessup wrote:
<quoted text>
Us? Hmmm. Well since your a far lefty I figured it was required reading but if you insist.
www.PolitiFact.com
Then further references:
www.breitbart.com
www.foxnews.com
Let me know if you need another reference for you or any of the other identities that include "us".
UNPaid Fox Ho Troll
Marge

United States

#52023 Nov 6, 2013
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more
Lisa

United States

#52024 Nov 6, 2013
Do Not Feed The Trolls
Ruth

United States

#52025 Nov 6, 2013
If you’re glad Cuccinelli lost, thank a woman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mikey blain (Jul '15) 15 hr Abc 8
Sheriff Huckabay Thu Betsy 6
Dead beat dads Wed Notdiffficult 13
Steven Skinner Aug 23 Nobodyspecial 4
Augustine's go fund me & fundraiser at altus c... Aug 23 Mike 1
News Man charged with second degree rape - Aug 16 Brat 1
Debbie Carney or Leroy Welch (Oct '10) Aug 16 Meme 3

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance