OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Greg

Lubbock, TX

#51709 Nov 3, 2013
Essentially insurance companies were selling you a car with no engine and the ACA says "Hey, every car you sell should have an engine" and people are PISSED OFF that now they're gonna get that engine when they were happy with the empty shell of a car before. Because it's violating their liberty when you help them not get screwed.
Ezra

Lubbock, TX

#51710 Nov 3, 2013
the ACA does not impinge on people's "liberties" in any way, hence the supreme court's ruling on its constitutionality. The changes implemented by the ACA are not without precedent, and do not force individuals to do anything, it is simply a law that defines conditions under which health insurance providers must operate.
Irene

Lubbock, TX

#51711 Nov 3, 2013
BUT we the rest of us Americans pay for her care if she gets really sick and winds up in the ER or needs surgery, gets cancer, since medical care can't be denied under those conditions...we will end up paying anyway for her "freedom of choice" and her medical care. Why do you think hospitales charge 10$ for an aspirin and 20$'s for a band aid...got to pay for the uninsured or under insured somehow.
Bee

Lubbock, TX

#51712 Nov 3, 2013
For those who back the republicans and there policies I have a question for you. But first when you loose your job or your house are the billionaires whom you worship going to bail you out? The billionaires like the Koch brothers who back Congress. Hope you have some savings an if they have there way Social Security will be private so they can invest that money to make more money until the bottom falls out. I mean when they pull out the money from wall street and cry bankrupt. Ask for a bail out get more money plus the stash. Start a war. Why? T Roosevelt " War generates income" Trillion dollars plus spent in the last war. Fact.. Follow the money . How much did you get from the Trillion? Zero. Hustle: How much did you loose? A lot taxes raised, Jobs cut the school gutted, programs cut to fund a war so Billionaires can get richer. Foolish are the followers who are not wealthy. Fact. Most of Americans are in the same boat. Blind hate, not being truly informed, keeps us from being one. If we all stood together no one would loos there homes be jobless starve. That village we once grew up in were we looked out for each other is being run by a monarchy. Most of American's are one pay check away from being homeless an some are homeless. Why?
Barry

Lubbock, TX

#51713 Nov 3, 2013
Sad thing is that the Fox viewers, did not see the obvious, they still walked away from the TV, pissed about President Obama, talking away this poor lady's healthcare. Too bad for the weak minded who insist on letting others do their thinking for them.
Snow

Lubbock, TX

#51714 Nov 3, 2013
Spy agencies in Germany, France, Spain and Sweden are carrying out mass surveillance of online and phone traffic in collaboration with Britain, according to documents leaked by Edward Snowden, the Guardian newspaper reported Saturday.

Britain’s GCHQ electronic eavesdropping centre — which has a close relationship with the United States’ National Security Agency (NSA)— has taken a leading role in helping the other countries work around laws intended to limit spying, the British newspaper said.
Stan

Lubbock, TX

#51715 Nov 3, 2013
The government has always spied on everybody since the beginning of time.

"Trust not and ye shall not be deceived"

Privacy---Ha, Ha.

Rebugs (Kettle) calling the demorats (Pots) black.

Demorats (Kettle) calling the Rebugs (Pots) black.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51716 Nov 3, 2013
I agree with what some else said---Most people buying any kind of insurance have no clue to what they buy. Then when they need it they are not sure to what it covers or what it pays for and how much.

Health insurance every one should is what the premium, deductible, insurance pay out to bills and what is left for insurer pay out is. They should no exactly what procedures are covered. But many have not clue.
Lisa

United States

#51717 Nov 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
I agree with what some else said---Most people buying any kind of insurance have no clue to what they buy. Then when they need it they are not sure to what it covers or what it pays for and how much.
Health insurance every one should is what the premium, deductible, insurance pay out to bills and what is left for insurer pay out is. They should no exactly what procedures are covered. But many have not clue.
I have to disagree with you there. It's been my experience people are less attentive with car insurance than with health insurance. Health insurance is so personal and I don't agree with what this administration has done to our healthcare. It's perfectly clear the WH knew years ago their ACA would terminate everyone's individual policies but Obama came out day after day lying to us.

I'm sure he'll say he didn't know until he heard in on the news, lol.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51718 Nov 3, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree with you there. It's been my experience people are less attentive with car insurance than with health insurance. Health insurance is so personal and I don't agree with what this administration has done to our healthcare. It's perfectly clear the WH knew years ago their ACA would terminate everyone's individual policies but Obama came out day after day lying to us.
I'm sure he'll say he didn't know until he heard in on the news, lol.
If you had read the first of my post I said all insurances. But went on to post about health because is what the topic is about. But yes the majority of the people are clueless to what their coverage is when it comes to auto and Property insurance. Every storm we have people start claiming about they did not this and that was not covered or that if they had not updated their policies to the price of materials going up then they will be paying out of pocket. It is sad that people do not pay more attention to what they are buying when it comes to any type of insurance.
Lisa

United States

#51719 Nov 3, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If you had read the first of my post I said all insurances. But went on to post about health because is what the topic is about. But yes the majority of the people are clueless to what their coverage is when it comes to auto and Property insurance. Every storm we have people start claiming about they did not this and that was not covered or that if they had not updated their policies to the price of materials going up then they will be paying out of pocket. It is sad that people do not pay more attention to what they are buying when it comes to any type of insurance.
Like I said earlier healthcare is so personal. With the cancellations of policies, hospitals and doctors knocked out of plans I really worry about those in chronic care. I would hate to have a loved one already totally stressed because of their health to suddenly loose their policy, doctor, and hospital. That's a huge personal hit and I think it will have political ramifications for those who supported and sold ACA.
Bud

United States

#51720 Nov 3, 2013
Good morning Tamara and Lisa,
Great fall weather! I see the village idiots were talking to themselves again.

Tamara I see it was reported you had a little shake over your way. Did you feel it?
Bud

United States

#51721 Nov 3, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said earlier healthcare is so personal. With the cancellations of policies, hospitals and doctors knocked out of plans I really worry about those in chronic care. I would hate to have a loved one already totally stressed because of their health to suddenly loose their policy, doctor, and hospital. That's a huge personal hit and I think it will have political ramifications for those who supported and sold ACA.
Damn right it's personal. The WSJ has a article detailing just how many years the WH knew ACA would destroy individual healthcare policies but they also knew the American Public would be dead set against it so they decided to lie about it instead.

Obama is the LIAR-IN-CHIEF.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51722 Nov 3, 2013
Bud wrote:
Good morning Tamara and Lisa,
Great fall weather! I see the village idiots were talking to themselves again.
Tamara I see it was reported you had a little shake over your way. Did you feel it?
No. Now one big one a couple of years ago yes we did. But did not feel any from the one Sat.
Yep the village idiot or idiots sure have a lot of time on their plates.
Hope your day is start out good!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#51723 Nov 3, 2013
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes health care is personal and it should be. But people better start taking charge of it. Take charge to what kind health insurance and what they bought and what it covers or not and how much insurance will pay and their out of pocket expense. They need to better inform themselves to why things are being done in their health care. By asking to know why procedures and test are being done. It is a patient's responsibility as much as their doctor's.
Marge

United States

#51724 Nov 3, 2013
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more.
Lisa

United States

#51725 Nov 3, 2013
Do Not Feed The Trolls
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#51726 Nov 3, 2013
Lisa wrote:
Do Not Feed The Trolls
Have you ever considered using all the time you spend here, talking to yourself saying the same things over and over, doing maybe some charity work or something? Posting the same thing over and over is pointless.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51727 Nov 3, 2013
Chester wrote:
<quoted text> as WarForOil...
If you had any money as you claim ($26M),
you'd know this is as it should be.

You'd prefer that the government just give
you the money instead of the banks.

Your financial illiteracy and ignorance are apparent.

$24M Bitch, do you have a point besides envious? Go ahead cut your wrists, I don't care, lol.
My wealth too is irrelevent to this thread yet has become an obsession of envious with you Chester, lol. Keep Dreaming!
You don't have a chance aquiring as much so come on out of the basement.

Look numbnuts...your incomprehension skills are not my responsibility, there's just so much I can do too.
There is no compensating for all your inadequate education and obvious ignorance.
Everything that is beyond you must look dumb but, that was expected, after all, it's you.

Among your class, you don't just look stupid, you are stupid and just as retarded as the rest of your trailer park.
In your trailer park... that's not hard to believe yet... stupid is still stupid, Stupid! IT CAN'T BE FIXED!

It's obvious you're full of sh!t and did not read the article you dumbass... so predictable since it didn't fit your fantasy drivel you posted.
http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/fede...

This Government has nothing it can give me that I want Chester, I've already paid so you can recieve your SNAP, happy eating and continue to fill your pie-hole with more stupidity at taxpayer expense, wasteful as it may be, lol.

Your financial illiteracy and ignorance... very costly to the Taxpayer... ridiculous investment at best since, stupid can't be fixed!
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#51728 Nov 3, 2013
Bud wrote:
<quoted text>P.H,Tamara and DoesntMatter,
Virginia is voting this Tuesday on a new governor. Obama is supporting the scam artist McAuliffe against the republican candidate and the independent candidate.

Question: Since McAuliffe is embroiled in 2 separate federal investigations with one of his business partners already convicted of felonies how is it our illustrious president Obama can come out and campaign for a candidate that Obama's DOJ is over the entities that are investigating Terry McAuliffe?

Sounds like a serious conflict of interest to me!

A Seriously Big Conflict of Interest to any reasonable mind but...

"DoesntMatter" pretty much sums it up right here:
"Because everyone they are attached to is a criminal and they know no ones going to do anything about it. They haven't and they won't."
http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TJL00UT2HHOU...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waxton Paxton and fugabay 1 hr Joe dirt 1
Chris Ybarra (Apr '14) 13 hr DeeDeebruce55 21
Deborah Brooks Sat Dwayne 2
rodriguez auto detail Dec 13 Sad 6
RODRIGUEZ AUTO DETAIL IS THIEFS/take parts off ... (Apr '17) Dec 13 Sad 4
Jethro Bodine Headed Back to State Capitol Dec 8 Much ado about No... 1
cotton season fu n Dec 6 Just me 2

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance