OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48431 Oct 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
If you neo-Conservatives want to hang your party with this, who are we to stop you.
If you hate Obama so much and hate Obamacare which is the private insurance companies being regulated and opening up the market that you will harm our already barely recovering economy...well you'll own this forever and a day.
You might believe that but I don't. I still say leave it shut down. 2 can Play Barack and Harry's game.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48432 Oct 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
DM your crazy if you think you can play some kind of perverted sympathy card about people affected by the shutdown when you guys are the ones shutting down the government.

Barack and Harry shut it down no matter how many times you deny it.

Obama is the one and only one that ordered all open air landmaks barricaded from view with hopes of political gain.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48433 Oct 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
The American left are not liberals as defined by our nations founders.
The American left, are Nationalists, fascist-totalitarians, and stooges for the ruling class.
Progressives have taken control of the means of production away from the people, and have given control of the means of production, it to a gang of imperialistic-war piggies, and genocidal monsters.
They did that when they allowed the imperialist-war piggies, to establish their central bank in America.
The Imperialists have gotten the American people to dance to their tune, by using the fluctuation of currency, to purchase the American people.
The imperialists speed up the economy causing an economic boom, which enables them to get everyone to jump on board the imperialists economy, and to turn their back on the peoples economy.
Once they get everyone to jump on board the imperialists economy, the imperialists cause an economic down turn, by reducing the amount of currency that is available to the people.
Then they get their progressive stooges (who they have purchased using the peoples money) to call for more central control of the economy, through the implementation of social programs, administered by our central government.
That's is why our central government was not given the authority to administer social programs by our Constitution, such things as social programs, and regulation of industry, were reserved to the State governments, or the people.
That's why progressives are, nasty-little-fascist-piggies.
Projecting much...LOL

You don't know anything about economics as well as identifying political systems ie fascism...

Just keep spinning...maybe you'll find us some more oil...

You are a perfect member of the Know Nothing party...and about as popular as them...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48435 Oct 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
If you neo-Conservatives want to hang your party with this, who are we to stop you.

If you hate Obama so much and hate Obamacare which is the private insurance companies being regulated and opening up the market that you will harm our already barely recovering economy...well you'll own this forever and a day.
We know, Sparky. You've told us this a kajillion times.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48437 Oct 8, 2013
What is great that a state that kicked the Republicans down and not let in the Tea Bags to government and has lead to a great resurgence all with their immigrant population is CALIFORNIA.

They have come into a surplus and are returning to their golden days.

Suck that tea pots.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48438 Oct 8, 2013
She has lost her mind
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48439 Oct 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting much...LOL
You don't know anything about economics as well as identifying political systems ie fascism...
Just keep spinning...maybe you'll find us some more oil...
You are a perfect member of the Know Nothing party...and about as popular as them...
How about project this...
Obama can tell Harry to pass 1 of the 3 bills congress gave him or he can accept blame for his shutdown, his choice.

So far, Obama and Harry decided shut down it will be. I agree.

I don't much care for Liberal Economics... it's just more failed policies that never work out good, thanks anyway.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48440 Oct 8, 2013
Deductibles as applied to insurance costs...

Those who haven't had insurance before don't know what a deductible is.
The ACA people seem to be pretty laid back in explaining this "feature" of health care insurance.
Remember, the majority of ACA plans have a $2,650 deductible. This means that you, the insured, must pay $2,650 from your checking account before the insurance company will pay for a dime of medical coverage.

How many poor people spent $2,650 at a doctor's office last year?
I doubt many.
Do you see the problem with the ACA? Even the people it was suppose to help are not going to benefit; they just haven't experienced it yet!

This was all about getting insurance for the poor. But it won't even help them.
Am I missing something here?
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48441 Oct 8, 2013
Can someone tell me where Chelsea, Ok is so I can find my way home. Switched internet providers today and they moved me yet I'm still looking out over the lake, lol.

Just thought I would ask, where is it... lol.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48442 Oct 8, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
She has lost her mind

Yes, indeed she has... it is meltdown induced
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#48443 Oct 8, 2013
Heat ole boy...

The Polls say your in denial...

You guys are getting the much deserved blame.

How low will you go?

I'm considering having some T-shirts printed up for you little Tea bags

"We blew up the government and all we got is this stupid T-shirt!"
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48446 Oct 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Heat ole boy...
The Polls say your in denial...
You guys are getting the much deserved blame.
How low will you go?
I'm considering having some T-shirts printed up for you little Tea bags
"We blew up the government and all we got is this stupid T-shirt!"

you sounded like you were trying to form a point,
then bam...right into the wall... full retard.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48447 Oct 8, 2013
"If you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor," President Obama assured the public as he worked to sell Obamacare in 2010. However, in July 2013, visitors to Healthcare.gov received a less confident "you may be able to" in answer to the question, "Can I keep my own doctor?" Beginning October 1, users of the Maryland Health Connection, that state's Obamacare insurance exchange, might have an even more basic question: Are there any doctors?

A consumer information update dated the day the exchange opened informed users (at least those who took the time to read the updates) that the doctor search function was not yet operational and they would need to visit an external website to find out which doctors accept which plans. The full update reads as follows [emphasis added]:

Search for your physician. If you are interested in understanding which health plans a particular doctor participates in, please visit https://providersearch.crisphealth.org – a new service sponsored by Maryland Health Connection. For the time being, doctors and other providers are not yet available in Maryland Health Connection; therefore, if you choose to search for them on the website, you will receive a message that “no doctors are found” message.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/maryland-...
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#48448 Oct 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>you sounded like you were trying to form a point,
then bam...right into the wall... full retard.
Okay, that was funny.

She's trying to make the same point she's been making for her last 200 posts. Polls! Teabags!! Teapots!! Doggie biscuits !!
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48449 Oct 8, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well get off your butts and tell your party to pass a clean CR like you have always done for Repub presidents.

Nope, they already passed 3 bills and Obama and Harry still playing games and until you win a House majority, you dont get to drive the bus. So sit down and take it you little whiners.
Packing Heat

Chelsea, OK

#48450 Oct 8, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, that was funny.
She's trying to make the same point she's been making for her last 200 posts. Polls! Teabags!! Teapots!! Doggie biscuits !!

Thanks...lol, have to call it like I read it.

Hope she didn't break her nose, lol.

Bedtime for me, talk to you later.

Best Regard
Jessse

Tyler, TX

#48451 Oct 8, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Can someone tell me where Chelsea, Ok is so I can find my way home. Switched internet providers today and they moved me yet I'm still looking out over the lake, lol.
Just thought I would ask, where is it... lol.
Just goes to prove that Prickly Heat does not where he sh!t last.
Jessse

Tyler, TX

#48452 Oct 8, 2013
Sorry, Just goes to prove that Prickly Heat does not where he/she/it sh!t last.
Dempsey

Tyler, TX

#48453 Oct 8, 2013
Obama:‘We can’t make extortion routine as part of our democracy’
Stephen

Tyler, TX

#48454 Oct 8, 2013
Catholic Bishops Wanted Government Shutdown, Asked House Republicans To Hold Nation Hostage Over Birth Control Mandate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rodriguez auto detail Dec 13 Sad 6
RODRIGUEZ AUTO DETAIL IS THIEFS/take parts off ... (Apr '17) Dec 13 Sad 4
Jethro Bodine Headed Back to State Capitol Dec 8 Much ado about No... 1
cotton season fu n Dec 6 Just me 2
Brent Stone Dec 6 Just me 2
Amanda Buckley's pregnant 12 year old daughter Dec 5 Noah sucks 6
Megan Hill (Mar '17) Dec 3 Dtf74857 15

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance