OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47637 Sep 24, 2013
Where are you Chester, shining your tin cup and waiting for your knee pads to dry in the dryer in case your boyfriend needs you to go panhandle today?

Ok, carry on... Chester.

DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47638 Sep 24, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Looks like Ted Cruz has started a Patriot Filibuster and making history today. You can watch it on Cspan.org and hear what a real understanding of the Constitution is.

Great! Thanks for the link. Glad to see someone doing what we elected them to do. Ted is a real Patriot... that loves America the way it has always been since our Founding Fathers.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47639 Sep 24, 2013
The 99% Owe A Debt of Gratitude to the 1%...
The 99% will not be happy with Harry Binswanger. The former college professor and board member of the Ayn Rand Institute wrote an incendiary column this month in Forbes, arguing that “the community should give back to the wealth-creators” and the world should be indebted to the rich and powerful for “their enormous contributions to our standard of living.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/harrybinswanger/2...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47640 Sep 24, 2013
JPMorgan’s Legal Hurdles Expected to Multiply: Mortgage Settlement May Reach $20 Billion, which would be the largest in the history of finance.

JPMorgan Chase paid $1 billion to resolve an array of government investigations last week. But its biggest battles with federal authorities may still lie ahead.

The nation’s largest bank is bracing for a lawsuit from federal prosecutors in California who suspect that the bank sold shoddy mortgage securities to investors in the run-up to the financial crisis, according to people briefed on the matter.

The case, expected as soon as Tuesday, could foreshadow other actions stemming from the bank’s crisis-era mortgage business. Federal prosecutors in Philadelphia, the people briefed on the matter said, are also investigating JPMorgan’s sale of mortgage securities.

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/jpmorg...
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47641 Sep 24, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
By the way Chester, don't come snooping around Grand Lake. I have the best home security I need which is a shotgun...

I have a 6 shot Mossberg persuader with folding stock and pistol grip - added to that is a light and side saddle to carry extra shells.

00 buck for the first 6, mix and match with the side saddle - 2 slugs and 2 more 00 buck shells.
Paranoia and gun worship.
Common combination.
And 8 posts in a row.

You're losing it, General Dismissed.

You don't have $26M as you claim.
Nothing in your posts indicates
enough smarts.$26M would have to be
managed, not ' safely stashed '.

Profanity indicates very low class.
And you've a big vocabulary.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47643 Sep 24, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have $26M as you claim

$24M Chester, not $26M... Nothing to indicate in post because it is not relevent, you're trying to make it relevent and fail miserably.

You lose Chester, DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47644 Sep 24, 2013
Chester should start his Ignorant Gerbil forum elsewhere...

so that the rest of us could talk about politics like grown ups.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47645 Sep 24, 2013
I dont often talk to liberals, but when I do...

I usually say, "Yes, I will take fries with that, Chester."

sad, amusing but sad.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47646 Sep 24, 2013
Obama, is a war hero!

Only Obama is a hero to terrorists not America.

The terrorists thank him daily for giving them arms to behead Christians and fight secular governments.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jameszirin/2013/0...
Donnie

United States

#47647 Sep 24, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Jesse

United States

#47648 Sep 24, 2013
""usually talking out their azz"" s

Speak to me old toothless repugs...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47651 Sep 25, 2013
California Democrat to Sen. Ted Cruz aide: I hope your kids 'die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases' after vote against Obamacare.

A Twitter debate on policy turned ugly Friday, when a local Democratic official wished the children of a Republican aide to Sen. Ted Cruz would "die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases" after she praised the House's vote to derail funding for Obamacare.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/cali...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47652 Sep 25, 2013
Check out the Ted Cruz, still going strong this morning...

http://www.c-span.org/Events/First-Procedural...
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47653 Sep 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
so that the rest of us could talk about politics like grown ups.
Believing that TOPIX censors your posts and
that you've $26M and live in Langley, isn't
adult.

You're constant ranting about mobile homes
and gerbil sex denotes your immaturity.

Gun worship, paranoia, profanity, belligerency,
and imaginary wealth aren't grown up traits.

You're not like ' the rest of us ' grownups.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47654 Sep 25, 2013
OBAMA: FALSE HOPE, FALSE CHANGE, FALSE MESSIAH

All White guilt Liberals... stay on your knees and Hail to your...
Chicago Messiah...Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama

Obama is an Incompetent Moron whose only prior jobs included getting Dope for his Choom Gang and Community Organizing. Did you ever notice that after a Community has been "Organized" that taxpayers (The Producers) get out as soon as possible, leaving Welfare Recipients (Looters) to a Living Hell? Detroit, Chicago Anyone?

Obama is a Marxist Minded Moron who needs to be Impeached ASAP for the good of America and the World. His actions and incompetence may very well cause WW III. Clearly Islamic Supremacy is ascendant under Obama’s Tyranny and the world is a more dangerous place for everybody. More so, his Crimes against the American People should be prosecuted for the good of all.

Just wait until those American weapons he sent to the Jihadists in Syria get passed out to the waiting terrorists. The ones who will suffer are you men and women in our uniform who will be killed by these weapons in the future when Obama is far under the radar.

You Americans that voted for this moron are so gullible careless and wreckless, if it weren't so serious, it would be kind of funny, really, you deserve him.

Very sad that there are so many people in this country that have bought into the lies of this purple lip Kenyan.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47655 Sep 25, 2013
Oh great, this is hilarious now, lol. I have a full-fledge tranny, sporting a pair of Black Spandex Pants with Sketcher shoes and a Gerbil up his @ss, living in a trailer park in Grapevine Texas, claims he earned $50Million Dollars as an ex-cop, explain what's classy to me?
You Can't Seriously think I give a damn what you think or say Chester... because I really don't.

Chester...only your boyfriend that is another one of those swishers like you, could ever think you are classy in that giddy-up you wear.
I'm thinking you probably look like Rue Paul or pretty close to him/her or whatever it is.
ROFLMAO...

Give me "Idiots that roam Trailer Parks in Texas" for $400 Alex. ROFLMAO

Todays Answer to the Daily Double is:
"Chesters That Ride Mopeds"

Chester, you truly are just an ordinary simpleton soaked in stupidity but... still a lot of fun to belittle and insult you but... you love it.
It explains all your lame attempts at insulting others even though you fail miserably. No one cares what you say or what you think, Chester.
You know you're a troll and I know you're a troll but Chester, so does everyone else so really... what is your point... you're way of coming out of the closet or what, lol, don't bother answering, I simply do not give a damn.

DISMISSED
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47656 Sep 25, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>aka as ChesterChucklefuk
Profanity indicates very low class.

You Can't Seriously think I give a damn what you think or say Chester... because I really don't.

DISMISSED Chester, you are meaningless
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47657 Sep 25, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
Believing that TOPIX censors your posts and that you've $26M and live in Langley, isn't adult.

You Can't Seriously think I give a damn what you think or say can you Chester... because I really don't.

Believing that you've got $50M when you live in Grapevine Commnuity Trailer Park, isn't
any better Chester... you ignorant dolt.

DISMISSED... retard
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47658 Sep 25, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
Oh great, this is hilarious now, lol. I have a full-fledge tranny, sporting a pair of Black Spandex Pants with Sketcher shoes and a Gerbil up his @ss, living in a trailer park in Grapevine Texas, claims he earned $50Million Dollars as an ex-cop, explain what's classy to me?

DISMISSED
Yes, it's so true. I've earned a fortune.
Any excess past $50M is donated. And I've
donated way more than I've retained.

The rest of your scenario is pure fantasy.

Believing that TOPIX censors your posts and
that you've $26M and live in Langley, isn't
adult.

You're constant ranting about mobile homes
and gerbil sex denotes your immaturity.

Gun worship, paranoia, profanity, belligerency,
and imaginary wealth aren't grown up traits.

Classy can't ever be explained to you.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#47659 Sep 25, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
I've earned a fortune. Any excess past $50M is donated. And I've donated way more than I've retained is pure fantasy.

I know... pure fantasy on your part and makes you look like a fool to keep saying it but... feel free to continue. Just remember no one else believes it so don't act surprised, lol.

IN FACT NO ONE ELSE CARE WHAT EITHER OF US OWN...
so who is it you're trying to impress Chester?

Again Chester, DISMISSED
I'm not interested in you either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Brown Aug 19 Justwhoiam 2
Poll Should farmers continue Irrigating out of Lugert? (Jul '09) Aug 19 unbelievable 200
What y'all know about Sabra from blair Aug 16 Looknlike 3
amber blain (Feb '13) Aug 13 Mary 44
Mangum Hospital Aug 12 Udontknowme 1
rodriguez auto detail Aug 3 Michelle 3
Tiff Luper (Jul '15) Jul 31 kill em 2

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages