OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#47489 Sep 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
List of Democrats who left the Benghazi hearings just as Smith and Woods parents were going to testify and all of them should be handed over to the terrorist they are defending:
http://www.capitalisminstitute.org/democrats-...

Thanks Dems for protecting the Terrorist instead of Americans...

Hopefully the New Ads will start rolling next week and run until 2016. No need to thank me for the free advertisement to show all Americans what Democrat Values really are, my pleasure...
I really would just like to hear one of them give a reason as to WHY they did it. Is like to hear the excuses
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47491 Sep 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would just like to hear one of them give a reason as to WHY they did it. Is like to hear the excuses
Well how many bereaved mothers of wars and embassy post murders have you comforted?

As the mother of someone in the US Navy that pilots planes who always says every time he goes on deployment:

Mom, I chose this career. I know the dangers.

Blame scale:

If my plane goes down

Mechanical:

As Captain, it's up to me to be on top of the working of a plane. It up to other officers in the crew who also over see the work done on the plane. Faulty parts from the manu.--maybe my family will get some money.

Shot done----it's the enemy.

I sorry for her loss, but she's really disrespecting her son.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47492 Sep 20, 2013
Correction"

Shot down---it's the enemy.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47493 Sep 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how many bereaved mothers of wars and embassy post murders have you comforted?
As the mother of someone in the US Navy that pilots planes who always says every time he goes on deployment:
Blame scale:
If my plane goes down
Mechanical:
As Captain, it's up to me to be on top of the working of a plane. It up to other officers in the crew who also over see the work done on the plane. Faulty parts from the manu.--maybe my family will get some money.
Not to belittle what your son does for his country or to what you and your family goes thru but what you are talking about is not the same situation as the Benghazi situation. And if I was a relative of the ones killed in Benghazi I would like to know the whys.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#47494 Sep 20, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
CONTINUED FROM LAST POST...
In the third week of that September, we saw the fledgling stages of a global financial panic. Had we not done the TARP and several other coordinated policy moves, it is likely that the panic would have spread, with devastating effects, to the entire nation. The TARP was a temporary recapitalization of these big and some medium-sized banks. It was designed to be a temporary investment, to buy time to allow the financial system to stabilize and the banks to raise private capital. This happened as designed and taxpayers recouped all but $5 billion of the original investment.
The Obama administration subsequently wasted billions more on unrelated programs. TARP was as necessary and effective as it was unpopular.
The third observation is about who did what.
It was President Bush’s task to stop the financial panic that was occurring in the autumn of 2008. He and his administration succeeded.
President Obama faced a different set of challenges, which included addressing the severe macroeconomic recession that flowed from the financial crisis, beginning the cleanup of the financial system after the crisis and proposing, enacting, and implementing financial reforms. The weak recovery continues and the effects of new legislation and regulatory actions that occurred during the Obama presidency remain uncertain.
All the major financial sector rescue policies were created and implemented during the last five months of the Bush administration. The Bush team put Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac into conservatorship, proposed, enacted, and implemented the TARP and its main component, the Capital Purchase Program. Treasury guaranteed money market mutual funds. The FDIC expanded its guarantee of deposit insurance and created new guarantees for small business accounts and interbank loans. The Fed created new mechanisms for commercial paper and began paying interest on bank reserves. Fed, the Treasury, and FDIC took specific actions, many of which were loans and “bailouts” for AIG, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Washington Mutual, American Express, CIT, General Motors, and Chrysler.
President Bush hosted the first G-20 Summit in Washington. All of these actions, which constitute the overwhelming bulk of the policy response to the financial crisis, took place before Mr. Obama became president. Many believe some of these were unwise policy moves, but there is no dispute about who did them. The financial crisis ended before President Obama took the oath of office.
Read a lot more: http://www.scribd.com/doc/163852744/Observati...
Such cut and paste skills.
It's a true talent.
Does it matter that you have no comprehension.

Is this the rich PH or the fake rich PH ?
Are both of you being censored by TOPIX ?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47495 Sep 20, 2013
Quote of the week comes from President Obama at the Business Roundtable,“raising the debt limit does not increase our debt.” Imagine what those business leaders were thinking: Not so fast, my friend. Look at it this way, what if Lee Corso on ESPN's College Gameday said,“scoring more touchdowns does not get you more points.” So America, when the credit card collectors call on you, just use President Obama’s logic. After all, going from $10.6T in debt in Jan 2009 to $16.9T now, well, it’s just a grand illusion as the rock band Styx would say...and our President is singing the same tune.

This from Allen West

Like how he puts the Us debt situation.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47496 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Not to belittle what your son does for his country or to what you and your family goes thru but what you are talking about is not the same situation as the Benghazi situation. And if I was a relative of the ones killed in Benghazi I would like to know the whys.
Tamara,

He was a security officer, the son. SECURITY.

He knew the dangers. And your don't have any idea were he has served before. Heck, he probably was CIA. Chances are great that he served a detail with them also. Many are former Navy Seals.

You don't think that her son never had the talk with his mom? Or their relationship, do you have all the details of that too?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47497 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Quote of the week comes from President Obama at the Business Roundtable,“raising the debt limit does not increase our debt.” Imagine what those business leaders were thinking: Not so fast, my friend. Look at it this way, what if Lee Corso on ESPN's College Gameday said,“scoring more touchdowns does not get you more points.” So America, when the credit card collectors call on you, just use President Obama’s logic. After all, going from $10.6T in debt in Jan 2009 to $16.9T now, well, it’s just a grand illusion as the rock band Styx would say...and our President is singing the same tune.
This from Allen West
You Tamara

The debt was increasing because we're paying is INTEREST ON THE DEBT.

The PRINCIPAL OF THE DEBT HAS STEADY DECLINED IN THE LAST YEAR.

Your should inform yourself of the basic of debts - interest, amortizations, compounding interest...stuff like that.

Then you would have a knowledge base, and politicians couldn't pull your uninformed chain.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#47498 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
This from Allen West
==========
I see you've never had a debt that the payment changes on. My home and car insurance premium changes maybe once or twice a year, usually upwards. Usually no more than just a couple or three dollars, and sometimes not at all. Of course federal debt is much greater. But if I intend to stay insured I can't say I'm not gonna pay the increase. I have to raise my debt limit to cover my insurance premium debt.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47499 Sep 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Tamara,
He was a security officer, the son. SECURITY.
He knew the dangers. And your don't have any idea were he has served before. Heck, he probably was CIA. Chances are great that he served a detail with them also. Many are former Navy Seals.
You don't think that her son never had the talk with his mom? Or their relationship, do you have all the details of that too?
When Benghazi is being investigated to why our high up government did not do more for these people in Benghazi I would say there is heck of a lot more going on and until all is said and done then I say everyone has the right to question what happened.

Now if this had happened under a Republican president and his people would you feel the same way?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47500 Sep 20, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I see you've never had a debt that the payment changes on. My home and car insurance premium changes maybe once or twice a year, usually upwards. Usually no more than just a couple or three dollars, and sometimes not at all. Of course federal debt is much greater. But if I intend to stay insured I can't say I'm not gonna pay the increase. I have to raise my debt limit to cover my insurance premium debt.
Well when I have a debt payment go up like you home and car insurance premiums I adjust what I need and what I don't if money is tight. That is if incoming money has stayed the same or was lowered. But if income went up then it did not cause a problem. Yes national debt is a lot greater than my budget but adjustment should be made. But then I am not allow to print money to look like I have it to spend.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#47501 Sep 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Well how many bereaved mothers of wars and embassy post murders have you comforted?

Blame scale:

If my plane goes down

Mechanical:

Thank you for posting this ;D
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47502 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>When Benghazi is being investigated to why our high up government did not do more for these people in Benghazi I would say there is heck of a lot more going on and until all is said and done then I say everyone has the right to question what happened.
Now if this had happened under a Republican president and his people would you feel the same way?
Repost

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

Some of the Testimony On Video for the reading impaired!

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/a ...

At his latest Benghazi hearing, the GOP oversight czar quickly had to retract a central “coverup” claim. Oops

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/19/darrell_issas ...

Written Proof that Military wasn't told to stand down!

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/house-d ...

Hurry Hurry Read and See all about it!

Tamara, under a Republican president we had many killed.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#47503 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well when I have a debt payment go up like you home and car insurance premiums I adjust what I need and what I don't if money is tight. That is if incoming money has stayed the same or was lowered. But if income went up then it did not cause a problem. Yes national debt is a lot greater than my budget but adjustment should be made. But then I am not allow to print money to look like I have it to spend.
==========
Point is once obligated to a debt do you not make the payments? Sure you may have to cut something in order to meet the debt limit or payment but the debt has to be paid. Else you default and ruin your credit and good name and have trouble getting credit.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47504 Sep 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Repost
Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
Some of the Testimony On Video for the reading impaired!
http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/a ...
At his latest Benghazi hearing, the GOP oversight czar quickly had to retract a central “coverup” claim. Oops
http://www.salon.com/2013/09/19/darrell_issas ...
Written Proof that Military wasn't told to stand down!
http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/news/house-d ...
Hurry Hurry Read and See all about it!
Tamara, under a Republican president we had many killed.
Are you really serious about under a Republican president many have been killed. Well News Flash with any war under a Republican or Democrat President many are killed but all incidents are not singled out to be investigated, Now are they?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47505 Sep 20, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for posting this ;D
Right back at you.

As a parent it's hard. Add politics to it and it can become a nightmare if you don't keep to the basic tenants.

The military is a career.

The US government spends close to $1 million dollars training each individual pilot.

And Navy Seals, their training is off the hook.

Security for diplomatic posts in dangerous areas....well you know why they mainly use Seals.

Take a look some time at the Site -- Navy Moms.

Take a look at some of the threads and some of the comments.

They even have Navy Moms - Democratic....Navy moms--Republican

Of course they also breakdown into enlisted and officers.

The Navy and really all branches of the service including State Department make efforts to reach out to parents even if they have a spouse.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47506 Sep 20, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Point is once obligated to a debt do you not make the payments? Sure you may have to cut something in order to meet the debt limit or payment but the debt has to be paid. Else you default and ruin your credit and good name and have trouble getting credit.
Well I be darn is this a fact.
When payment go up and you may have to adjust spending to meet payments and other obligations that has to be met you do not go into debt spending on other new things that can be done with out. That is what is called pulling the reins.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47507 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really serious about under a Republican president many have been killed. Well News Flash with any war under a Republican or Democrat President many are killed but all incidents are not singled out to be investigated, Now are they?
Well Tamara, when the opposing party controls the House, usually, depending on WHO is assigned as the Head of it, he or she controls the agenda...

Many Dems and Repubs heads have made a name for themselves in history and not all of them are exactly good.

But right now your trying to be a partisan....and play partisan politics...just like the current Head...Izza wants you too.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#47508 Sep 20, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well I be darn is this a fact.
When payment go up and you may have to adjust spending to meet payments and other obligations that has to be met you do not go into debt spending on other new things that can be done with out. That is what is called pulling the reins.
Well then if they pulled in the rein titled Medicare and you were impacted by it.....

Why don't you give us a post on what are current obligations are in the way of the debt and what are payments are in interest on the debt?

Who owns a majority of our debt? Hint - it's not the Chinese. It's the American people.

What would be a good way of wiping out the debt? Hint -- it would be great to some to not actually wipe it out in paying it back...but instead wipe out the one who loaned it to us in the first place.

For the middle class person - Which is better a 401K retirement or a retirement paid in the lifetime of the worker? Because hint hint..this is were mucha moola come from....in both the debt and credit areas...and if you don't know how this corresponds to the very subject we are talking about....you don't have a really good knowledge base to even form a viable opinion. Sorry.

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#47509 Sep 20, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tamara, when the opposing party controls the House, usually, depending on WHO is assigned as the Head of it, he or she controls the agenda...
Many Dems and Repubs heads have made a name for themselves in history and not all of them are exactly good.
But right now your trying to be a partisan....and play partisan politics...just like the current Head...Izza wants you too.
No it is what it is when it comes to war. Sad but true. We have loss of lives and many are maimed for ever both mentally and physically. But not every incident comes under investigation to why it has gone down like it did. When this happens no matter what party is in charged most people want answers. HOPEFULLY the questions get answered and they are the true ones and the situation can be put to rest. But the people that are closely connected to Benghazi need to know one way or the other if more should have been done or all was done that possibly could have been done. I hope the people get what they need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Paugh 6 hr Jake 2
Altus Times Fri Advice to ponder 6
David Thomas For District Attorney Thu Someonewhoknows 10
Dorothy lofton aka Dottie (Mar '17) Jun 20 Just a thought 14
John Merritt Jun 6 Awe 5
Cisco trejo Jun 4 Atown123 1
Rick Henry Jun 1 Jake 1

Altus Jobs

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages