Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46856 Aug 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>The same things are happening through out the Far East in places like Thailand and Indonesia.

Wrong again!
Thai to Indonesia Stocks Fall the Most Since 2001
August 28, 2013

Stocks in Southeast Asia are tumbling at the fastest pace in 12 years relative to global equities, sending the regional benchmark index into a bear market as foreign investors cut holdings for a third month.

The MSCI Southeast Asia Index has dropped 11 percent this month and is down 21 percent from this year’s peak on May 8. The gauge’s August retreat is 9.1 percentage points bigger than that of the MSCI All-Country World Index, the widest gap since April 2001. The Asian measure is valued at 1.8 times net assets, falling below the global index’s multiple of 1.9 for the first time since at least 2009, data compiled by Bloomberg show.

Foreign investors have sold a net $2.2 billion of Thai, Indonesian and Philippine shares this month amid signs of slowing regional economic growth and speculation that the U.S. Federal Reserve will soon cut stimulus. While the retreat has spurred state pension funds in Indonesia and Thailand to boost stock holdings, Bank Julius Baer & Co. and Societe Generale SA say it’s too early to buy. The MSCI Southeast Asia gauge has posted average losses of 44 percent in bear markets since 1995.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-08-28/t...
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>You know the saying "You snooze, you lose."
We have been snoozing to long.
You don't save your way to prosperity.

Yep. and so far you have lost everyone... try again!
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Nor do you get prospers buy sinking all your money in your military.

Nor does the United States put all of our money in the military!
It has been shrinking and continues to shrink but don't let facts get in the way of your lies... I'm sure you were just bloviating to make some kind of meaningless liberal point.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46857 Aug 29, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
When every one has a college education, we are still going to need a garbage man but he'll make some damn good money.

OMG! This one really should get the laughs and no less a dumbass liberal idea...
Garbage Man College? Are you out of you rabbitass mind? You ignorant dolt, we plucked garbage men from the trees of africa and shaved them down, stood'em up on the hind legs and taught them how to hang on the back of the trash truck... all without going to College. Now we refer to them as North American Pavement Ape's (NAPA).

What the hell is College going to do to help them be better gabage haulers. And more pay = higher garbage bills as well as taxpayer supported college loans, you friggen idiot!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#46860 Aug 29, 2013
[QUOTE

Justaminute wrote, "<quoted text>From China

Yeah right, from a prosperous China to possible collapse if they're not careful...

So what happens next -- will China collapse? Probably not. A financial collapse is effectively a kind of bank run, and as long as government credibility remains high, banks are guaranteed and capital controls are maintained, it is unlikely that China will experience anything like a bank run. What is far more likely is that in the coming years, China's gross domestic product growth rate will continue to decline as the country focuses on stimulating consumption.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/29/opinion/pettis-... [/QUOTE]

Chinas using government money to build huge ghost towns. It's a waste. We are not a communiat country. Government has no business building malls.

As growth slows, China's huge investment in infrastructure is looking ever harder to sustain, leaving a string of ambitious projects - towns, shopping malls and even a theme park - empty and forlorn.

"We have spoken a lot about these ghost towns in Ireland and Spain recently [but China] is Ireland and Spain on steroids," says Kevin Doran, a senior investment fund manager at Brown Shipley in the UK.

Investment in infrastructure accounts for much of China's GDP - the country is said to have built the equivalent of Rome every two months in the past decade. And with such a large pool of labour, it is harder to put the brakes on when growth slows and supply outstrips demand.

"You have got seven to eight million people entering the workforce in China every single year, so you have to give them something to do in order to retain the legitimacy of the government," says Doran.

"Maybe 10 or 15 years ago they were doing things that made sense - roads, rail, power stations etc - but they have now got to the point where it's investment for investment's sake."

So which are the most striking of these white elephants?

New city of Chenggong, Yunnan

"In Chenggong, there are more than 100,000 new apartments with no occupants," according to the World Bank's Holly Krambeck.

Designed as an overspill point for nearby Kunming, a city of nearly six-and-a-half million, Chenggong began to take shape in 2003.

High-rise apartment blocks have mushroomed but today it is still largely deserted after failed attempts by the authorities to attract new residents.

Matteo Damiani, an Italian journalist who worked for seven years in Kunming, has visited Chenggong several times, photographing empty tower blocks that loom over gigantic plazas, peopled only by enormous works of art.

He found a small community of students, workers and security guards but nobody else.

"The suburbs and even the city centre are empty," he says. "You can find a big stadium, shopping malls and hundreds of buildings finished but abandoned."

There is even an area for luxury villas that is totally abandoned, he adds.

It is said to be one of the biggest ghost cities in Asia.

New South China Mall, Dongguang, Guangdong

The distinction of being the world's biggest ghost mall, or emptiest shopping centre, may belong to this vast complex on the outskirts of Dongguang, a city of 10 million.

You may think the mall would be booming, with a population of that size, but the vast majority of its 1,500 stores have been empty since it was finished in 2005.

It has been hurt by poor transport infrastructure. As one blogger puts it, "unfortunately it was built in the middle of nowhere.

It is not as though the developers did not try. They threw in a canal, windmills and replicas of the Campanile from St Mark's Square in Venice and the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. The mall's website says it is "bound to be a miracle of commercial history".
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46861 Aug 29, 2013
WaqForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
So true, some muscle got money.
Are you one of those rich athletes
with sports related brain damage ?
Some of us do have good ideas, and
become rich. Moi.
Hey Waq, We are getting really tired of WarForOil's same ole, same ole Hack Show. It is like watching a Friends marathon. So we would appreciate it, if you would take your Hack Tribute Show on down the road.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46862 Aug 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have babbled out a bunch of nonsense, I'll address each on its own posting in hopes of showing you that your liberal bullshit has more holes than Swiss Cheese!
Really? Who and What Idea's are they stealing?
What makes our situation even more remarkable is that, unlike some other countries, the U.S. has many, many small businesses where the only "employee" is also the owner. Freelancers, consultants, one-man-band landscapers, and the like often incorporate for liability and tax purposes.
There are some studies of global entrepreneurship where the U.S. leads the pack. When the World Bank tallied up the average number of newly registered limited liability companies across the globe between 2005 and 2009, it found we had one of the highest startup rates per 1,000 people, in a league with Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
The U.S. also finished tops for entrepreneurial activity among advanced countries in the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor's 2011 annual report, which makes estimates about start-up businesses formation across the world based on a 140,000 person survey. By their account, about 12 percent of U.S. adults run businesses that are less than three and a half years old, compared to 6.9 percent on average in other so-called "innovation-driven" economies. One reason this study might find such different results from the OECD is that the survey counts any kind of business, whether or not it pays employees, as entrepreneurial activity. That's a big deal in the United States, where about three quarters of all firms have zero payroll. Those businesses often belong to self-employed individuals who haven't needed to incorporate.
Some of the most cutting-edge young companies in the world call Silicon Valley, New York, Boston, and Austin, Texas home, partly because we have the financial backers to support them. According to the OECD, the U.S. ranks second overall in venture capital invested as a percentage of GDP, which wedges us between Israel at No. 1 and Sweden at No. 3. In sheer dollars, we dwarf everyone.
One-man-band Landscapers? Only in America can an illegal become a true entrepreneur. I wonder if their music is limited to mariachi?

They still need to pay their taxes to be considered a real business, most landscapers are cash under the table criminals.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46863 Aug 29, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!
Thai to Indonesia Stocks Fall the Most Since 2001
August 28, 2013
Stocks in Southeast Asia are tumbling at the fastest pace in 12 years relative to global equities, sending the regional benchmark index into a bear market as foreign investors cut holdings for a third month.
The MSCI Southeast Asia Index has dropped 11 percent this month and is down 21 percent from this year’s peak on May 8. The gauge’s August retreat is 9.1 percentage points bigger than that of the MSCI All-Country World Index, the widest gap since April 2001. The Asian measure is valued at 1.8 times net assets, falling below the global index’s multiple of 1.9 for the first time since at least 2009, data compiled by Bloomberg show.
Foreign investors have sold a net $2.2 billion of Thai, Indonesian and Philippine shares this month amid signs of slowing regional economic growth and speculation that the U.S. Federal Reserve will soon cut stimulus. While the retreat has spurred state pension funds in Indonesia and Thailand to boost stock holdings, Bank Julius Baer & Co. and Societe Generale SA say it’s too early to buy. The MSCI Southeast Asia gauge has posted average losses of 44 percent in bear markets since 1995.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-08-28/t...
<quoted text>
Yep. and so far you have lost everyone... try again!
<quoted text>
Nor does the United States put all of our money in the military!
It has been shrinking and continues to shrink but don't let facts get in the way of your lies... I'm sure you were just bloviating to make some kind of meaningless liberal point.
LOL! So now you want to pretend your a market analyst. Well pull up a five year chart on JCI:IND and tell me what your looking at. I'll make it easy for you.

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/JCI:IND/chart Just click on 5Y above the chart.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46864 Aug 29, 2013
I've noticed I now have a Judge It! stalker. At least I have given you a purpose for your pathetic life. Have fun. You need more practice, you've missed a few. LOL!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46865 Aug 29, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
History
Originally named Oklahoma Christian University, the school was founded by Dr. Ely Vaughn Zollars on October 9, 1906. Enid-area businessmen raised $150,000 and purchased a 40-acre (160,000 m2)Template:Convert/track/adj/ on campus east of Enid. Though ultimately the university would base its teachings on the Disciples of Christ denomination, the committee to bring a university to Enid had a more diverse religious background: Edmund Frantz (Presbyterian), Frank Hamilton (United Brethren, Disciple), Al Loewen (Jewish), J.M. Pieratt (Disciple), and Everett Purcell (Presbyterian).[1] Funding for the operation of the University was supplied by T. W. Phillips of Butler, Pennsylvania and the Disciples of Christ Churches of Oklahoma.
Oklahoma Christian University held its first classes September 17, 1907.[2] The first year's enrollment was 256 students, and of the freshman class, only 20 had completed high school.[4] Phillips High School was created in 1907 as a preparatory school at the same time to prepare students for college-level courses, and continued operations until 1925.[5] The school became affiliated with the North Central Association of Colleges on March 23, 1919, and in the American Association of Colleges in 1920.[5]
Phillips University also ran a graduate business school which awarded MBA degrees, and was very well recognized in the states of Oklahoma and Texas. It also had a large international community of students from more than 20 countries.
Athletics
The school's sports teams were called the Haymakers. For one year, 1920, the school was a member of the Southwest Athletic Conference. Between 1917 and 1920, John Maulbetsch was the head football coach at Phillips University.[6] Maulbetsch was an All-American running back at the University of Michigan in 1914, where he earned the nickname the "Human Bullet". With his name recognition, he was able to recruit big-name talent to Phillips, including future Pro Football Hall of Famer Steve Owen, and future United States Olympic Committee President Doug Roby. Maulbetsch quickly turned Phillips into a major contender in the southwest, as his teams beat Oklahoma and Texas and lost only one game in the 1918 and 1919 seasons. The 1919 team, known as "Mauley's Iron Men", was considered by many experts to be the finest football squad in the southwest that season.[7]
After defeating the Oklahoma and Texas football teams, the "Haymakers" gained a reputation as “one of the strongest teams in the southwest.”[8][9] When Phillips defeated Texas 10-0 in Austin, Texas in October 1919, the Longhorns had not lost a game since 1917.[10] One Texas newspaper reported that Phillips had "whitewashed the Longhorns in their own corral."[11]
As a result of Phillips' success, it was admitted to the Southwest Conference for the 1920 season. However, with the loss of several key players from the previous squads, Phillips fell to 4-5-1 record, failed to score a single point in conference play and immediately dropped out of the conference. Maulbetsch was hired to coach Oklahoma A&M in 1921. Unable to sustain its previous success, the program's reputation faded; the school finally closed the program in 1933.[7]
Subsequently, Phillips University baseball and basketball teams were in the NAIA. From 1952 through 1981, Phillips University baseball teams dominated their division. Coached by Dr. Joe Record during this period, the Haymakers compiled a 648-294 record for a .688 winning percentage.[12] Three of Record's teams went to the NAIA World Series. He was the NAIA Coach of the Year in 1973, and inducted into the NAIA Hall of Fame in 1975.
WEB: Phillips.edu
Masco: Haymakers
Nickname PU
For more info look it up So What!
You having fun yet?
Thanks for the history lesson. I was wondering how Lil Hay got his name. Here's a little history back at you. http://enidnews.com/localnews/x598327311/Loca...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46866 Aug 29, 2013
Thanks for the history lesson Sharon. I was wondering how Lil Hay got his name.

Here's some more history about him so everyone else will know what we are talking about.
http://enidnews.com/localnews/x598327311/Loca...
So What

Mcloud, OK

#46867 Aug 29, 2013
I didn't double post by accident. I wanted to make sure everyone got an opportunity to see that the people of Enid do have a since of humor.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#46868 Aug 29, 2013
Heat

So you have never heard of intellectual theft, have ya?

And outright copyright theft?

I know you know this.

Added to the fact, Republican's quest to rid us of a middle class and their abject stupidity on the debt robs our customer base.

Why expand a business when your customers have no money to spend?

You only have to look at Europe to see that economic path the Republicans want to follow is a trip over the cliff.

Debt reduction is a path you take when we are at close to full employment.

Not when our infrastructure is crumbling.

Oh well, enough of this nihilism and your party is going to find business, intellectuals and scientists leaving the US for greener pastures.

Money doesn't follow stupidity.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#46869 Aug 30, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the history lesson. I was wondering how Lil Hay got his name. Here's a little history back at you. http://enidnews.com/localnews/x598327311/Loca...
Couldn't sleep -- thinking about my friend and saw this. Well who does one believe your web site for Enid News or Phillips.edu website? I go with the web sight for Phillips. And also believe my dentist that had a scholarship to Phillips to play basketball. No matter what you think Phillips was a good college that fell on hard times being a Private college and not a state University.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#46870 Aug 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Okay you doofuses worry about the debt and those that are smarter than you will use the money sitting out there that is almost 1 or 2% to borrow and get rich off it.

Your standard of living is on the decline.

So instead of saying we are all in this together your turning it over to privatization and those one's that use the money at 1@ interest will own everything.
My apologies. Sorry that you're offended by success.
Smarter people borrowing at 1 or 2% are getting richer
daily as you complain. Actually, I've made more
money lately than anyone in my ancestry. That must
really rile those who believe we're all in this together.

The country was founded on competition not collectivization.
Every man for himself. Losers get to whine about decline.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46871 Aug 30, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>Chinas using government money to build huge ghost towns. It's a waste.

We are not a communiat country. Government has no business building malls.

Is that kind of like what HUD and Section 8 does here in America except we fill ours with crimminals that we call hoodrats that prey on our taxpaying, law abiding citizens that are forced to allow this nonsense to be built in our neighborhoods? That's why I finally moved here at the lake. I have a lot of acres here and I am the neighborhood and don't have neighbors, lol., thus no hoodrats. I would have to ride to town to find a hoodrat should I ever need one, lol.

Anytime you allow Government (Politicians) to invest taxpayer money into the private sector, it invites fraud and corruption every damn time.
That is the problem we have now and have had for a very, very long time and both sides, left and right are guilty of it. And now we have an Administration that is hell bent on prosecuting all snitches that rat out their corruption, yet they gave Bernie Madoff 150 years in prison for the same thing our politicians do everyday, screw taxpayers out of their money, go figure.

Very interesting post on the rest of what you posted. I certainly will read up on it, more curosity, thanks.

Best Regards
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46872 Aug 30, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Waq, We are getting really tired of WarForOil's same ole, same ole Hack Show. It is like watching a Friends marathon. So we would appreciate it, if you would take your Hack Tribute Show on down the road.

Finally, something we agree on. I just quit even reading his rhetorical nonsense... it's worse than boring.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46873 Aug 30, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>One-man-band Landscapers? Only in America can an illegal become a true entrepreneur. I wonder if their music is limited to mariachi?

They still need to pay their taxes to be considered a real business, most landscapers are cash under the table criminals.

Sure, why not a One-Man Band Landscaper, etc.? If it pays their bills and they do not depend on Taxpayer Handouts, I cheer them on. Absolutely, only in America can an illegal become an entrepreneur according to Obama and since I don't make rules or have any say about immigration in this country, I don't worry about it, not my job. I'm not sure about the music limits on them... but since it's Friday, I'll ask them when they come by to pick-up Cash, he don't know. I'll get back to you on that one...

That is strictly between them and Uncle Sam (IRS), not me. I don't have employees anymore but... your right, all the one man bands that I have met all work for Cash but hey... if they can do the job and the price is right, Who am I to question it. Just have to find someone that gives a damn, it's not going to be me, not my job, they don't work for me, they work for Cash, lol.

What I found amazing is how many names they have, wow! Once they earned $595.00, their name will change to something like Jose to Predro and then another $595.00 earned and I'm calling him Jesus (Ha-zoose). Makes me wonder how anyone know their silly name. Did I mention in the IRS rules, you're allowed to pay up to $600.00 in straight cash for day labor money to an individual without reporting it, lol.
Like you said, "Only In America", lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46874 Aug 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the Repubs want to hold us hostage again.
October is the debt limit dance again.
Who needs a recovery?
Well Obamacare is not the only thing on the chopping block, it's Obamacare, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
I guess that sequester wasn't enough.
Let's see take more money out of the pockets of the Middle Class and what do we have?
Oh yeah, they have less money to spend.
You know there's a reason why Republicans in charge of government have never worked our economically well for the people who have to live under them.
Because it's damn dumb. It's abject stupidity.
We should be spending not cutting.
You know when we started our business, we had nothing but debt. But that debt gave us the opportunity to make money. And have a business.
Borrowing money, the interest is at all time lows.
So how much interest do you have off of your savings account, if you have one? Chump change.
And your a chump if your buying what they are trying to sell you.

1. Hold Who Hostage?
2. Did you get us tickets to the Dance? I just love dancing...
3. The Private Sector needs the Recovery, not Government. Government is the problem, not a solution.
4. Yes, it sure is because of the $87 Trillion Dollars of unfunded liability they have become and it has to have serious reform in order to survive or... we can just call the whole note due and payable now and fold it all up like a cheap lawnchair and you're on your own from here on out.
5. Nope, the sequester was just an idea that Obama throwed in the mix but at least it was a starter but got to have more cut.
6. Wrong, if the middle-class and poor did not get their taxes raised then they still have not paid sh!t. You can't take money out of someone pocket that never had the money in it to start with.
7 Less Money to spend? Did Obama sneek a tax hike on them? What money have they earned and no longer have to spend? Where is this money you keep talking about?
8. Really, I have done rather well under Republicans. Perhap a new accountant would help.
9. Mind explaining how so? Dumb and all.
10. No, we already spent it all and now we got to pay it back. It's not the Governments place to pick winners and losers in this country.
11. That's wonderful and that is what we are trying to teach people how to do the same. Unfortunately some people will always be stupid and therefore will always be poor. That's not Government place to make everyone else pay stupids way.
12. That's right, qualified people borrow when they need and can, NOT GOVERNMENT, THEY ARE NOT A BUSINESS!
13. What the hell is wrong with you? The sentence above you are having a parade about cheap interest, borrow and shop till you drop then... complain here it's just CHUMP CHANGE? DUH... you dolt. Thought you went to accounting school? Where the hell do you think Banks get money to lend? Maybe from some long term savings accounts? You know, Chump Interest to have Cheap Interest. You're not thinking Bank should be forced to lose money are you? I mean after all, you want the Insurance Industry to GO BUST, are banks next.
14. And you're a Chump if you're buying the snake oil Obama is selling, now we're both Chumps!
How's that...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46875 Aug 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Okay you doofuses worry about the debt and those that are smarter than you will use the money sitting out there that is almost 1 or 2% to borrow and get rich off it.
Your standard of living is on the decline.
And so is your infrastructure.
Our country is in serious need of investment.
So instead of saying we are all in this together your turning it over to privatization and those one's that use the money at 1@ interest will own everything.
But sit there with your guns but you know just how good is a gun when every body has one?

1. You ignorant dolt, you can't let Government hand out taxpayer money like it's Christmas Cash, that's why we have private lenders and banks and such. The Government does not have to hand out without they first, steal it from those that have it or devalue all of mine by printing more of it. You want to expand Government and I want to shrink it.
2. You might think mine is but... you are sadly mistaken sugarbritches because I can assure you mine is doing great and I'm debt free.
3. Everyone is just going to have to make do until we get this spending under control. I don't understand what part of the spending spree is going to stop, that you don't understand. Every Time the Government spends one dollar, the taxpayer has to pay for it. Now it's past time for a full accounting or go straight to hell because you ain't getting another damn dime until then, NO!
4. To Damn bad too but... until this damn progressive movement is stopped, I say Starve the damn BEAST to death!
5. You damn right we are turning every damn piece we can over to private sector, get some while the getting is good and Cheap I might add, lol.
Not everything but... certainly all you can afford or that's how I do it anyway
6. Then it's down to who has the fastest draw, LOL. Right? I encourage everyone to purchase a firearm and practice shooting it very often.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46876 Aug 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>We have some exceeding good opportunities to move this country forward.
China is not building up their arsenal to fight us, their having trouble containing their own citizens.
The Middle East too.
Just like this stupid idea about Bombing Syria.
"It's unlawful to kill people with gas, they have to be killed with only approved measures." So we are going to kill you with approved measures. Bombs. Like God intended."
We have enough to maintain our security.
Now we need to get to work.

1. Finally, something I want to hear all about, how so?
2. Who cares what China is or is not doing, has no bearing on how prepared we want to be. I say we need to be strong enough to conquer the world should it ever come to it when one considers the choice.
3. See Answer Above, who cares?
4. Stop right there! You voted Obama in Office and it is his war, start beating the Drum for the team. He hasn't even got Congressional Approval so right now he is all alone. The UK put their toys back in the toy box and will not be joining Barack and The Muslim Brotherhood, aka Al Queda just yet. Their Parliment voted no go to Syria, lol. Your boy wonder is still looking for his boots, lol.
5. Again, call Obama about it, that was what I heard too. They weren't killing them the right way so he is sending our boy over there to do it his way.
6. You never have enough because you never know what tommorrow may bring. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, very simple concept.
7. Back to work? Does that mean we won't hear from you except your day off now? Ok, have fun...
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#46877 Aug 30, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Heat
So you have never heard of intellectual theft, have ya?
And outright copyright theft?
I know you know this.
Added to the fact, Republican's quest to rid us of a middle class and their abject stupidity on the debt robs our customer base.
Why expand a business when your customers have no money to spend?
You only have to look at Europe to see that economic path the Republicans want to follow is a trip over the cliff.
Debt reduction is a path you take when we are at close to full employment.
Not when our infrastructure is crumbling.
Oh well, enough of this nihilism and your party is going to find business, intellectuals and scientists leaving the US for greener pastures.
Money doesn't follow stupidity.

1. Sure I have heard of both but our Government wasting Trillions of more Dollars is not a solution and I am not going to ask Obama to Bomb them.
2. You haven't shown the first sign of proof the Republicans are trying to destroy anything remoely human let alone the middle class you moron! Prove it then we shall discuss it.
3. How does that rob you of anything. We can't have taxpayers picking up the tab at your hot dog stand for others to eat there. Hell, you pay for it or make them pay their own way or close up shop. The more you progressives try to destroy the private sector of America, the more we shall stay gridlocked. Damn a progressive community organizer unfit president. Republicans were voted in control of the House that appropiates the money in 2010 to stop the damn spending and nothing has changed! And most Governors across America are Republican so stop your silly bullshit "Dems Won", Dems ain't won sh!t, period!.
You don't expand it unless you have a customer base that pays its own way, quit relying on the taxpayer to pay for your hot dog stand!
4. I've been looking at Europe you moron and it has run out of the other peoples money and it's Game Over. I don't want our Government smothered in the debt like they are. Remember, they are moving towards insuranced based healthcare. I posted that back a little ways but Google is you friend too. Oh' read Canada is also doing that partly. Seems Government Managed Healthcare is not well managed.
5. Debt Reduction is something we are going to do right now so pay attention and watch, nothing has changed I tell you. I don't give damn when you think we should. I know otherwise and OweBama said it is unpatriotic to run up such high debt, Sorry you missed that. Here you go:
- 39 seconds of truth and I commend him for his honesty.
Did you catch that? Bush spent 4 Trillion in 8 years, Obama spend 7 Trillion in his first term and a few months, unpratriotic bastard...
6. It will have to do the best we can but no more money to waste right now, Solyndra and all that progressive bullshit, NO, Hell No!
7. Wish them well just like I will do to the Doctors that quit or never become one because of Obamacare. Just tell them good-bye.
8. That's right which makes sense why you morons keep screaming for it because money does not want to follow your stupidity or it would and you would never have to beg for it but... the answer is still NO! Here is 53 seconds of real stupidity for you Obama Style:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A+ minor Anthony Neal 6 hr Just Sayin 16
Who are top welfare recipients in Greer County? (Apr '08) 7 hr Taxpayer 16
Ex Altus teacher Sun Fool 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Sep 13 yeah 2,663
samantha wallak Sep 10 foodforthought 1
Altus cops & deputies..... (Jan '14) Sep 9 ha ha 10
Craig dill Sep 8 Just Sayin 2
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••