Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45224 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>A psychology grad student probably has no time to write anything. They are to busy working to try to pay their student loans for a degree they can't use.
Except for criminal psychologists, they have plenty of work thanks to scumbags like you.
I hate to bust your snot bubble but Justaminute is not gone.
I love it here! You people are modern day Archie Bunkers. All of you make me laugh. Keep it up!
Now lick your upper lip, you have snot on it. If you get caught, just say your into recycling. Your drugs.
I rest my case.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45225 Jul 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Your post Page 2158 post #44201----
I stand corrected you did not say in this post you had boys. But you did say the kids ages.
Thank you! For proving my point that you make up things. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of the truth when your not capable of understanding it.

You still haven't grasped the fact that I wasn't lying about my parents insurance, even when Packing Heat provided you with information that said they legally could make money off of health issues.

One of your posts about that time gave me reason to believe your marbles weren't round, and you have been proving it ever since. At that point I decided to give you what you live for; controversy.
You should thank me for making your life more interesting.

Keep up your research of what I said, it's not like you have better things to do with your time.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45226 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I never how old I am. I told you that I had two kids ages 11 and 14, You made up the part about two boys, or was it three? In one of your threads you said I had two boys, and the very next sentence you said I had three. You just assumed I was raised to be a breeder like you.
I Never said I was female. NEWS FLASH! 99.999999% of men have just as many children as women do.
I never said I was black. You tagged me as black, because that is the race you hate the most.
As for your age, you had stated that you graduated in 1960 from Enid. I guessed your age to be 71. I assumed you were talking about High School, it must have been Junior High. You had said that your oldest son was fifty. That would make you........the town slut.
I guess if female you could be 27 with a kid 14. Now if male you could be on Medicare also. Like if you are an it you could have lied about having kids.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45227 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
Did you just have a flash back from being in court?
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45228 Jul 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
SoWhat/Just/Didi will love this one.
The truth about DETROIT
By
Frosty Wooldridge
For 15 years, from the mid 1970's to 1990, I worked in Detroit ,
Michigan .I watched it descend
into the abyss of crime, debauchery, gunplay, rugs, school truancy,
car-jacking, gangs and human depravity.
I watched entire city blocks burned out. I watched graffiti explode
on buildings, cars,
trucks, buses and school yards. Trash everywhere!
Detroiters walked through it, tossed more into it, and ignored it.
Tens of thousands and then hundreds of thousands
today exist on federal welfare, free housing, and food stamps! With
Aid to Dependent Children,
minority women birthed eight to 10, and in one case, one woman
birthed 24 children as reported by the Detroit Free Press, all on
American taxpayer dollars.
A new child meant a new car payment, new TV, and whatever mom wanted.
I saw Lyndon Baines Johnson's
'Great Society' flourish in Detroit . If you give money for doing
nothing, you will get more hands out
taking money for doing nothing.
Mayor Coleman Young, perhaps the most corrupt mayor in America ,
outside of Richard Daley in Chicago ,
rode Detroit down to its knees... He set the benchmark for cronyism,
incompetence, and
arrogance. As a black man, he said, "I am the MFIC." The IC meant "in
charge". You can figure out the rest.
Detroit became a majority black city with 67 percent African-Americans.
As a United Van Lines truck driver for my summer job from teaching
math and science, I loaded
hundreds of American families into my van for a new life in another
city or state.
Detroit plummeted from 1.8 million citizens to 912,000 today. At the
same time, legal and illegal
immigrants converged on the city for the free government handouts, so
much so, that
Muslims number over 300,000. Mexicans number 400,000 throughout
Michigan, but most work in Detroit .
As the whites moved out, the Muslims moved in.
As the crimes became more violent, the whites fled. Finally, unlawful
Mexicans moved in at a torrid pace. Detroit
suffers so much shoplifting that grocery stores no longer operate in
many inner city locations.
You could cut the racial tension in the air with a knife! Detroit may
be one of our best examples of
multiculturalism: pure dislike and total separation from America.
Today, you hear Muslim calls to
worship over the city like a new American Baghdad with hundreds of
Islamic mosques in Michigan ,
paid for by Saudi Arabian oil money.
High school flunk-out rates reached 76 percent last June, according to
NBC's Brian Williams.
Classrooms resemble more foreign countries than America .. English?
Few speak it! The city features a 50 percent illiteracy rate and growing.
Unemployment hit 28.9 percent in 2009 as the auto industry vacated the city.
In Time Magazine on October 4, 2009, "The Tragedy of Detroit : How
a great city fell, and
how it can rise again," I choked on the writer's description of what happened.
"If Detroit had been ravaged by a hurricane, and submerged by a
ravenous flood, we'd know a lot more about it,
" said Daniel Okrent. "If drought and carelessness had spread brush
fires across the city,
we'd see it on the evening news every night." Earthquake, tornadoes,
you name it, if natural disaster
had devastated the city that was once the living proof of American
prosperity, the rest of the country might take notice.
But Detroit , once our fourth largest city, now 11th and slipping
rapidly, has had no such luck.
Its disaster has long been a slow unwinding that seemed to remove it
from the rest of the country.
Continued.....
There's no region in the nation where such decay is not only so widespread, but accepted and at times worn like a badge of honor. The residents blame a world that left them behind 30 years ago. They've never even wanted to move on.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45229 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! For proving my point that you make up things. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of the truth when your not capable of understanding it.
You still haven't grasped the fact that I wasn't lying about my parents insurance, even when Packing Heat provided you with information that said they legally could make money off of health issues.
One of your posts about that time gave me reason to believe your marbles weren't round, and you have been proving it ever since. At that point I decided to give you what you live for; controversy.
Keep up your research of what I said, it's not like you have better things to do with your time.
Once again, So What accuses Tamara of making up things. Let's see you speak the truth, grasp a single fact, and say something interesting. I'll give you 20% of the ticket sales.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45230 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you! For proving my point that you make up things. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you of the truth when your not capable of understanding it.
You are so screwed up. I know for a fact that know get paid personally by a Health insurance policy. That is not what health insurance is set up for unless you take out a policy like Aflac supplement for everyday living but it is different from Health Ins. It's Insurance for Daily Living. Put of proof how your Parents can do this or
shut UP!

I did not make anything up I missed quoted what I remember you posted. But you still donot know what you are talking about when you are saying your parents are making money when they get sick from Health Insurance. I just proved my point you are an idiot! Keep posting because the more you do you prove mine and everyone else point you are the class AAA Idiot!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45231 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
And you are busy? Maybe sitting on your thumb and picking your nose.
-The Artist-

Norman, OK

#45232 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just have a flash back from being in court?
You really are a sucker if you believe I was having any type of court flash back.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45233 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a sucker if you believe I was having any type of court flash back.
This so funny that "IT" --S- W--- is making a big deal of you posting "I rest my case" and IT is always saying "I proved my point or you proved IT"s point". What is even funnier she brings no valid info to any subject and if IT tries IT never brings any proof of It's Info.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45234 Jul 26, 2013
Packing Heat I know this Friday Nite but are you watching the Tim McGraw's special? His wife Faith Hill is on. She is just as good as ever. She really looks good. Sounds better than ever.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#45235 Jul 26, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Packing Heat I know this Friday Nite but are you watching the Tim McGraw's special? His wife Faith Hill is on. She is just as good as ever. She really looks good. Sounds better than ever.
Just said this to my son. Stark difference between her and Taylor Swift, of which he was here drooling over lol Faith is a classy, beautiful woman. And she has never let the business "tramp her up" like the others.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#45236 Jul 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just said this to my son. Stark difference between her and Taylor Swift, of which he was here drooling over lol Faith is a classy, beautiful woman. And she has never let the business "tramp her up" like the others.
I agree. I like Taylor but her songs are not as strong as Faith Hill's.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45237 Jul 26, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Psychopaths aren't capable of any thought that would be considered conscionable.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#45238 Jul 26, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than making an ass of herself when Carry Underwood won CMA Female Vocalist of the Year in 06. Faith was headed towards the stage when they called out Carrie's name instead of hers. She was on camera turning and stumping off saying "Are you f--king kidding me". Awkward moment.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#45239 Jul 26, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Other than making an ass of herself when Carry Underwood won CMA Female Vocalist of the Year in 06. Faith was headed towards the stage when they called out Carrie's name instead of hers. She was on camera turning and stumping off saying "Are you f--king kidding me". Awkward moment.
I know you feel like you need to be on the opposite side of each argument bc you cannot allow yourself to agree or allow a decent conversation between people without drama to happen, but zip it.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45240 Jul 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>WASHINGTON -President Barack Obama saluted Muslim Americans on Thursday for their contributions in helping build the nation as business entrepreneurs, technology innovators and pioneers in medicine.

Obama spoke at a White House dinner he hosted to celebrate the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. The meal, or iftar, breaks the day of fasting when Muslim families and communities eat together after sunset.

Thanks for this one although it is not surprising in the least and quite honestly was expected. What was it he said in his book... something like:
"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45241 Jul 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>The federal government has demanded that major internet companies turn over users' stored passwords, two sources told the respected tech website CNet.

So what exactly does this "escalation" -- as CNet calls it -- mean?

"If the government is able to determine a person's password, which is typically stored in encrypted form, the credential could be used to log in to an account to peruse confidential correspondence or even impersonate the user," the report says. "Obtaining it also would aid in deciphering encrypted devices in situations where passwords are reused."

But it doesn't end there. The government is not only requesting the passwords, but its also asking for algorithms and even security questions

Doesn't surprise me here at all. Obama's enemy list is twice as long as Nixons was and now his damage control is out of control, lol.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45242 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Packing Heat has already took you to task!
Better go tweet with Weiner.

I sure have and still no proof to back up his lies but... that's the reason, they're lies from a typical progressive dirtbag that's all bark and no bite just like his Idol, Anthony Weiner.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#45243 Jul 27, 2013
-The Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>The black woman racist from Choctaw goes for the senior citizens...typical animal.

"So What" and "WFO" both make snarkie remarks towards TAMARA who is the most non-confrontational poster here.
Doesn't make any sense at all other than what you have stated, typical animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A+ minor Anthony Neal 4 hr Unhappy 19
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Joyce 2,722
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
Altus cops & deputies..... (Jan '14) Sep 28 Passer through 11
amber blain (Feb '13) Sep 23 Dang 27
Who are top welfare recipients in Greer County? (Apr '08) Sep 15 Taxpayer 16
Ex Altus teacher Sep 14 Fool 5

Altus Jobs

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Altus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]