Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the common people are trashy. Hence the name - Trash.
No so in Europe. Germany, Austria, Canada and France are spotless.
I visited Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon and didn't see
a lot of junk because we flew and didn't rub elbows with
the smelly people at Gas Stops and the Colonel's.
If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
Can't stand his type (whoreforoil) its the working people who made the U.S. great.
Dr Jones

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

On the whole, banks, credit card companies and TV providers received negative customer ratings from four in 10 of our respondents, who called those companies' customer service either "poor" or "fair." Less than one in four said big banks and TV providers gave "excellent" service. The average "poor" score for these industries was 16.2%; across all 15 industries in our survey, the average "poor" score was 8.2%.
Jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Folks hate Cable Companies because they provide hundreds of useless channels you have to pay for just to find 3 or 4 channels you would actually watch. Folks want to only pay for the channels they need. Folks also hate Cable Companies because of poor quality. Instead of rushing to push more useless channels, how about improving quality of what they already have first.

Folks hate Big Banks simply because they are a organized Crime Syndicate funded by the Fed. They tell poor folks to get lost and they charge the rest of us with Fee after Fee after Fee. Big Banks get bailout money from the FED at zero percent yet charge the rest of us, Loan Shark Rates. That's why folks hate the Big Banks.
JAG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

It's not that people hate the service provided by these companies, they hate the sneakiness of these companies. They advertise a price to death in big, bold writing, and repeatedly over and over to trick you into thinking that this is your monthly payment. But, if you read more closely, you will see the hidden fees and surcharges that will double or even triple the amount you have to pay. This is definitely a practice that needs to be stopped. If something is advertised as costing $99.00 per month...Then it should be. You shouldn't receive a bill for $160.00! This is what's hated about cable companies. And when you look at all these extra tack on fees and taxes..It's non-sense!! Surprised that Cell phone companies aren't thrown into this mix. They are the absolute worst!
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Our cable ( dish network ) was turned off today as a matter of fact. Had nothing to do with the company. It had to do with watching a show for five minutes than watching five minutes of commercials, then watching two minutes of more program most of which was just a rerun of what had already happened, than having to watch five more minutes of commercials.

I'm getting a strong dislike for corporate America and the way they are selling themselves. If I want something that will get me hard, I'll go see a doctor. I don't really care about what new plastic device is out there that my wife can insert inside herself to release a piece of cotton. I especially don't like a cure for acne that may of may not give me kidney failure.
Marcus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

They forgot to add Health Insurance Companies to this list, Americans pay twice as much for surgeries, treatments and Hospital stays as any other developed nation, because were the only one without a public option for insurance. Were trapped like rats being forced to pay for massive CEO salaries and companies who collaborate with medical firms to drive prices up, to reap more profits, while milking the American citizen penniless.
Stephen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

HIDE your money like the criminal ruling class.do.
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Get food stamps, sec 8 or anything else you can..

So wait now? We are suppose to be ethical and honest when 90% of the criminal class are nothing but criminals?

what the fuvk ever..

those who live by the sword?
Jangles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Capitalism is a cult. It is devoted to the ideals of privatization over the common good, profit over social needs, and control by a small group of people who defy the public's will. The tenets of the cult lead to extremes rather than to compromise. Examples are not hard to find.
Mandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Capitalism is the legitimate racket of the ruling class."
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

When you hate your cable company, you get angry, when you get angry, you rob a bank, when you rob a bank, you get bookoo bucks, when you get bookoo bucks, your friends get jealous, when your friends get jealous, they rat you out, when they rat you out, you go to jail, when you go to jail, you learn to lay naked face down with a sock in your mouth.....

Don't learn to lay naked face down with a sock in your mouth........give up TV, read a book.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Flyfart wrote:
<quoted text>Can't stand his type (whoreforoil) its the working people who made the U.S. great.
WFO is a little boy in a man's body. What do little boys do. Wish for things in a big way. Wishing they maybe another star ball player or some such thing. Will WFO wishes he was one of the big players in life. You don't take him to serious.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are right about that. But it makes a person wonder why there are so many that don't seem to care about all the junkiness whether it is here in Oklahoma or any where else. I would have to take up drinking Mic Ultra more then a couple nites in a month. You know someone on here thinks I have a drinking problem for going to Inter Urban on Tuesday nites to have a hamburger which is for half price and having a few beers.
Do you still get to Edmond ever so often? Have you ate at Enter Urban at Bryant & Danforth?
There is not such a place named Enter Urban.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Marcus wrote:
They forgot to add Health Insurance Companies to this list, Americans pay twice as much for surgeries, treatments and Hospital stays as any other developed nation, because were the only one without a public option for insurance. Were trapped like rats being forced to pay for massive CEO salaries and companies who collaborate with medical firms to drive prices up, to reap more profits, while milking the American citizen penniless.
Americans that don't have health insurance don't pay twice as much for surgeries. They rely on the rest of us to cover their bills.

Lets make sure they will continue to receive free healthcare by not making them pay for their own health insurance.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
If so you do miss a lot of life. Like I said before you do not have to be rich to be clean. One of the best part of our trip was meeting people. We met people from all over the states and other countries and all ages. If you are what you say you are it is a wonder you haven't drowned from having your nose so far up in the air.
It's not missing life to avoid the lice, parasites
and body odors of the woefully common folk you
enjoy encountering.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
We are suppose to be ethical and honest when 90% of the criminal class are nothing but criminals?

what the fuvk ever..
those who live by the sword?
I don't read most of the trash posted here, but
every so often real stupidity catches my eye.

Who could have missed this gem ?

90% of the criminal class are criminals !!!!.

It's not possible to belittle this person more
than she does herself.

Great intelligence on this board.

Keep those cards and letters coming.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>There is not such a place named Enter Urban.

Sure there is, you just have to know how to use a computer.
Never been to Edmond Oklahoma before in my life and I found it even using the "E" instead of an "I" and it appears to be right where TAMARA said it would be found.

Interurban Restaurant
1301 E Danforth Rd, Edmond, OK 73034
Cross Streets: Between Kingston Blvd and N Bryant Ave

This restaurant offers a large menu with steaks and burgers, fresh salads, great pastas and Tex-Mex. Their hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Take-out & catering is available along with a private room that seats more.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text> I would have to take up drinking Mic Ultra more then a couple nites in a month. You know someone on here thinks I have a drinking problem for going to Inter Urban on Tuesday nites to have a hamburger which is for half price and having a few beers.
Do you still get to Edmond ever so often? Have you ate at Enter Urban at Bryant & Danforth?
NOT such a place as ENTER URBAN. Thank you for proving my point, Packing Heat.

A half priced hamburger is not a good deal. It is just a hamburger that is not three times more than it should be. Technically hamburger meat is beef, because it does have some parts of a bull in it. There is a very good reason why they grind it up. The biggest reason is because they don't want you to know what parts of the bull is in it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

So What wrote:
<quoted text>NOT such a place as ENTER URBAN. Thank you for proving my point, Packing Heat.
A half priced hamburger is not a good deal. It is just a hamburger that is not three times more than it should be. Technically hamburger meat is beef, because it does have some parts of a bull in it. There is a very good reason why they grind it up. The biggest reason is because they don't want you to know what parts of the bull is in it.
Hey I know you don't like me and everyone on here knows it also. I donot care if you like what I do or say. But the more you harp on such stupid crap the more stupid you sound like your parents have so much health ins. that they make money when they get sick. When I called you on that you have become pissy ever since. If You don't like eating a hamburger out or having a beer that is fine.
Now quit wasting your time calling me a liar and find something interesting to post about. Heck WFO does a better job of posting than you do. That is going some where.
Now take a deep breathe and enjoy your day!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,801 - 43,820 of71,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Search the Altus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Check this out Mon Very Concerned 9
amber blain (Feb '13) Jul 19 Dude 24
valerie brandt who knows this bitch?? Jul 18 Patsy 1
Illegal drug use ruined my family Jul 18 Observant 1
A gentleman Jul 18 Elvis 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
Co-parenting (Jun '13) Jul 15 Yup 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE