created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,400 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
43,381 - 43,400 of 71,196 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Lola

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44454
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Welcome to the United States of Hypocrisy.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44455
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix did delete my posts and does censor my posts and have responded as to why they did you ignorant assclown, in the following response.
Topix doesn't censor you. I have seen your posts.
And if they did they wouldn't respond to you.

You just nuts.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44456
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix doesn't censor you. I have seen your posts.
And if they did they wouldn't respond to you.
You just nuts.


Please, STFU and Kill Yourself!
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44457
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Anyway ....
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44458
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
What people should be complaining about is the overpaid College Professors that cause tuition to be so high. If people would stop thinking they need to go to colleges that cost $100,000 in loans to get through. They wouldn't have this big loan debt problem. What happened to saving money and working your way through instead of relying on loans and government? Why not go to smaller colleges? Why not start a business instead of being taught how to work for someone else? Why not learn a trade? I know my mechanic and heat and air guys are living pretty damn well.
LOL! How much do you think a College Professor makes?
You seem to have a problem with people making a reasonable living, and in case you don't realize it Big Business, is phasing out small business?
When your Heat and Air guy and your Mechanic can no longer buy new parts, how are they going to do business?
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44459
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How much do you think a College Professor makes?
You seem to have a problem with people making a reasonable living, and in case you don't realize it Big Business, is phasing out small business?
When your Heat and Air guy and your Mechanic can no longer buy new parts, how are they going to do business?
And you see absolutely nothing wrong with anything you just posted?
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44460
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How much do you think a College Professor makes?
You seem to have a problem with people making a reasonable living, and in case you don't realize it Big Business, is phasing out small business?
When your Heat and Air guy and your Mechanic can no longer buy new parts, how are they going to do business?
By the way, ask all the college graduates who can't find jobs right now with huge student loans to pay back if they wish they hadn't done it.
Dr Jones

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44463
Jul 4, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

-----Found this on the net and it sure is fitting for Repugs and wantabee Repugs----Especially that dumbazz Packy Drizzle and TAMMY LEW and Doesngiveashit----

Were you born an Azzhole? Or did you work it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine, cause you’re an Azzhole tonight.

Yes, you’re an A-Z-Z-H-O-L-E

And don’t try to blame it on me

You deserve all the credit, you’re an Azzhole tonight

You were an Azzhole, yesterday

You’re an Azzhole, tonight

And I’ve got a feeling; you will be an Azzhole the rest of your life

And I was talking to your Mother just the other night

I told her, I thought you were an Azzhole

And she said, I think you ‘re right

And all your friends are Azzholes, cause you have known them all your life

And someone told me that you have an Azzhole for a wife

Were you born an Azzhole? Or did you work it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine, Cause you’re an Azzhole tonight.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44464
Jul 4, 2013
 
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, ask all the college graduates who can't find jobs right now with huge student loans to pay back if they wish they hadn't done it.
Ask those students with degrees such as phycology, sociology, art, music what kind of jobs did they expect to get before wasting their time and money. Just because you have a degree doesn't make you employable.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44465
Jul 4, 2013
 
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you see absolutely nothing wrong with anything you just posted?
No I don't. Please enlighten me, and this time try not to answer a question with a question.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44466
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

TAMARA wrote:
Taxing churches would hopefully suppress those in the business (literally) of religion from becoming wealthy at the expense of their congregations. There are far too many multi-million dollar cathederals and millionaire (or billionaire) Evangelical preachers in this country. Not only should we tax them, they should be forced to read the NT and what it says about the rich.
There it is. Another example of your hatred of rich successful
people. Hate those that made it and you didn't.
Cathedrals are nice. And the New Testament ( and Old )
has some very nice things to say about rich people and
success. You only read the parts you want.

Hellfire, damnation and condemnation aren't all there
is to religion. Thou need not despise yourself and
successful others.

Start your own church, become rich, then bitch.
WarForOil

Southlake, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44467
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix doesn't censor you. I have seen your posts.
And if they did they wouldn't respond to you.

You're just nuts.

Please, STFU and Kill Yourself!
Come on, even for a dumb Okie you can
do better. Do you splatter people when
you talk too ?

Ask nice and I'll send you money.
You can buy little girls with it.
And do those things they need.

Surely you will be more expressive now that
I've mentioned something of interest to you.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44468
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

So What wrote:
<quoted text>Ask those students with degrees such as phycology, sociology, art, music what kind of jobs did they expect to get before wasting their time and money. Just because you have a degree doesn't make you employable.
Yeah. Just another reason they shouldn't have done it.
DoesntMatter

Chandler, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44469
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

So What wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't. Please enlighten me, and this time try not to answer a question with a question.
I'm not sure that you can be enlightened and I really don't think you hold any authority as to how I respond.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44470
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for letting me know I had not been dreaming. I know when they did this I said to myself well another way to get a hold of peoples lives and what better time than to get them when they are young.
==========
Tamara, hope you and yours had a safe 4th. Very sad about the 8-year old there in Edmond who was run over by his Father and killed.

Nationwide again many thousands again suffered fireworks related injuries(estimates top 20,000 this year) and thousands again had to be hospitalized, more than half of them children, and others were killed. Awful fireworks injury and death scene in California, and there was no shortage of others scattered around the nation. Hope it was all worth it to the participants. Outlawing fireworks would have solved the problems.
Zane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44471
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Don't want car insurance.
Don't want drivers licenses.
Don't want my kids in school.
Don't want to work.
Don't want to get sick.
Don't want welfare check.
Don't want topix.
Don't want hunting and fishing licenses.
Don't want a man.
Don't want taxes.
Don't want to want.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44472
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is. Another example of your hatred of rich successful
people. Hate those that made it and you didn't.
Cathedrals are nice. And the New Testament ( and Old )
has some very nice things to say about rich people and
success. You only read the parts you want.
Hellfire, damnation and condemnation aren't all there
is to religion. Thou need not despise yourself and
successful others.
Start your own church, become rich, then bitch.
You are wasting your time because I did not post this. When it list United States under TAMARA it is not mine. I will own up to what I do and have posted. I will admit when I have made a mistake and have done so.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44473
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Tamara, hope you and yours had a safe 4th. Very sad about the 8-year old there in Edmond who was run over by his Father and killed.
Nationwide again many thousands again suffered fireworks related injuries(estimates top 20,000 this year) and thousands again had to be hospitalized, more than half of them children, and others were killed. Awful fireworks injury and death scene in California, and there was no shortage of others scattered around the nation. Hope it was all worth it to the participants. Outlawing fireworks would have solved the problems.
Yes it was sad about the 8 yr. being killed. But this accident with a trailer being pulled by a truck and I say truck because that is mostly what pulls trailers could have happened some where else.
Yes fireworks are dangerous and we have always tried are best to do it safely but like a lot of thing something can go wrong.
We had a good 4th. Hope the firing of fireworks calm down around here now. We live outside the City limits so they can be shot of at any time. I think my 2 labs think this is the worse time of their lives. They would not be good hunting dogs. Spoilt worse than some kids are.
Glad to see you are still around.
So What

Mcloud, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44474
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that you can be enlightened and I really don't think you hold any authority as to how I respond.
Is that it? Is that all you could come up with? That's OK, I expected no more from you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44475
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is. Another example of your hatred of rich successful
people. Hate those that made it and you didn't.
Cathedrals are nice. And the New Testament ( and Old )
has some very nice things to say about rich people and
success. You only read the parts you want.
Hellfire, damnation and condemnation aren't all there
is to religion. Thou need not despise yourself and
successful others.
Start your own church, become rich, then bitch.
By the way as smart as you keep telling me you are you should have know this was not me. We both have posted long enough on here to know how each does post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Altus Discussions

Search the Altus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Ybarra 13 hr Learnedthehardway 11
Check this out Mon Very Concerned 9
amber blain (Feb '13) Jul 19 Dude 24
valerie brandt who knows this bitch?? Jul 18 Patsy 1
Illegal drug use ruined my family Jul 18 Observant 1
A gentleman Jul 18 Elvis 4
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Jose 2,590
•••
•••
•••
Altus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Altus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Altus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Altus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••