Perkins, OK

#44457 Jul 4, 2013
Anyway ....
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44458 Jul 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
What people should be complaining about is the overpaid College Professors that cause tuition to be so high. If people would stop thinking they need to go to colleges that cost $100,000 in loans to get through. They wouldn't have this big loan debt problem. What happened to saving money and working your way through instead of relying on loans and government? Why not go to smaller colleges? Why not start a business instead of being taught how to work for someone else? Why not learn a trade? I know my mechanic and heat and air guys are living pretty damn well.
LOL! How much do you think a College Professor makes?
You seem to have a problem with people making a reasonable living, and in case you don't realize it Big Business, is phasing out small business?
When your Heat and Air guy and your Mechanic can no longer buy new parts, how are they going to do business?
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44459 Jul 4, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How much do you think a College Professor makes?
You seem to have a problem with people making a reasonable living, and in case you don't realize it Big Business, is phasing out small business?
When your Heat and Air guy and your Mechanic can no longer buy new parts, how are they going to do business?
And you see absolutely nothing wrong with anything you just posted?
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44460 Jul 4, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! How much do you think a College Professor makes?
By the way, ask all the college graduates who can't find jobs right now with huge student loans to pay back if they wish they hadn't done it.
Dr Jones

United States

#44463 Jul 4, 2013
-----Found this on the net and it sure is fitting for Repugs and wantabee Repugs----Especially that dumbazz Packy Drizzle and TAMMY LEW and Doesngiveashit----

Were you born an Azzhole? Or did you work it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine, cause youíre an Azzhole tonight.

Yes, youíre an A-Z-Z-H-O-L-E

And donít try to blame it on me

You deserve all the credit, youíre an Azzhole tonight

You were an Azzhole, yesterday

Youíre an Azzhole, tonight

And Iíve got a feeling; you will be an Azzhole the rest of your life

And I was talking to your Mother just the other night

I told her, I thought you were an Azzhole

And she said, I think you Ďre right

And all your friends are Azzholes, cause you have known them all your life

And someone told me that you have an Azzhole for a wife

Were you born an Azzhole? Or did you work it your whole life?

Either way it worked out fine, Cause youíre an Azzhole tonight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44464 Jul 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, ask all the college graduates who can't find jobs right now with huge student loans to pay back if they wish they hadn't done it.
Ask those students with degrees such as phycology, sociology, art, music what kind of jobs did they expect to get before wasting their time and money. Just because you have a degree doesn't make you employable.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44465 Jul 4, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you see absolutely nothing wrong with anything you just posted?
No I don't. Please enlighten me, and this time try not to answer a question with a question.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44466 Jul 5, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Taxing churches would hopefully suppress those in the business (literally) of religion from becoming wealthy at the expense of their congregations. There are far too many multi-million dollar cathederals and millionaire (or billionaire) Evangelical preachers in this country. Not only should we tax them, they should be forced to read the NT and what it says about the rich.
There it is. Another example of your hatred of rich successful
people. Hate those that made it and you didn't.
Cathedrals are nice. And the New Testament ( and Old )
has some very nice things to say about rich people and
success. You only read the parts you want.

Hellfire, damnation and condemnation aren't all there
is to religion. Thou need not despise yourself and
successful others.

Start your own church, become rich, then bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#44467 Jul 5, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix doesn't censor you. I have seen your posts.
And if they did they wouldn't respond to you.

You're just nuts.

Please, STFU and Kill Yourself!
Come on, even for a dumb Okie you can
do better. Do you splatter people when
you talk too ?

Ask nice and I'll send you money.
You can buy little girls with it.
And do those things they need.

Surely you will be more expressive now that
I've mentioned something of interest to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44468 Jul 5, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Ask those students with degrees such as phycology, sociology, art, music what kind of jobs did they expect to get before wasting their time and money. Just because you have a degree doesn't make you employable.
Yeah. Just another reason they shouldn't have done it.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44469 Jul 5, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>No I don't. Please enlighten me, and this time try not to answer a question with a question.
I'm not sure that you can be enlightened and I really don't think you hold any authority as to how I respond.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#44470 Jul 5, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for letting me know I had not been dreaming. I know when they did this I said to myself well another way to get a hold of peoples lives and what better time than to get them when they are young.
==========
Tamara, hope you and yours had a safe 4th. Very sad about the 8-year old there in Edmond who was run over by his Father and killed.

Nationwide again many thousands again suffered fireworks related injuries(estimates top 20,000 this year) and thousands again had to be hospitalized, more than half of them children, and others were killed. Awful fireworks injury and death scene in California, and there was no shortage of others scattered around the nation. Hope it was all worth it to the participants. Outlawing fireworks would have solved the problems.
Zane

United States

#44471 Jul 5, 2013
Don't want car insurance.
Don't want drivers licenses.
Don't want my kids in school.
Don't want to work.
Don't want to get sick.
Don't want welfare check.
Don't want topix.
Don't want hunting and fishing licenses.
Don't want a man.
Don't want taxes.
Don't want to want.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44472 Jul 5, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
successful others.
You are wasting your time because I did not post this. When it list United States under TAMARA it is not mine. I will own up to what I do and have posted. I will admit when I have made a mistake and have done so.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44473 Jul 5, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Tamara, hope you and yours had a safe 4th. Very sad about the 8-year old there in Edmond who was run over by his Father and killed.
Nationwide again many thousands again suffered fireworks related injuries(estimates top 20,000 this year) and thousands again had to be hospitalized, more than half of them children, and others were killed. Awful fireworks injury and death scene in California, and there was no shortage of others scattered around the nation. Hope it was all worth it to the participants. Outlawing fireworks would have solved the problems.
Yes it was sad about the 8 yr. being killed. But this accident with a trailer being pulled by a truck and I say truck because that is mostly what pulls trailers could have happened some where else.
Yes fireworks are dangerous and we have always tried are best to do it safely but like a lot of thing something can go wrong.
We had a good 4th. Hope the firing of fireworks calm down around here now. We live outside the City limits so they can be shot of at any time. I think my 2 labs think this is the worse time of their lives. They would not be good hunting dogs. Spoilt worse than some kids are.
Glad to see you are still around.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44474 Jul 5, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that you can be enlightened and I really don't think you hold any authority as to how I respond.
Is that it? Is that all you could come up with? That's OK, I expected no more from you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44475 Jul 5, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
successful others.
By the way as smart as you keep telling me you are you should have know this was not me. We both have posted long enough on here to know how each does post!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#44476 Jul 5, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Does that mean you would be for outlawing automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, swimming, airplanes, football etc. etc..........
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44477 Jul 5, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you would be for outlawing automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, swimming, airplanes, football etc. etc..........
This discussion sounds exactly like when some were wanting to Guns away from the American people because the theory was guns kill people instead of the person holding the gun and pulls the trigger. About anything out there van take a life. But it almost always is an accident or a human factor thing. It is a never ending discussion and really goes no where.
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#44478 Jul 5, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Is that it? Is that all you could come up with? That's OK, I expected no more from you.
Good.

And yes, that's it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nancy rowell mangum ok (Nov '12) 12 hr Salt Ronald 42
Granite fears closure of Oklahoma State Reforma... (Apr '09) Fri big time 62
SWTC LPN Program. Nov 20 Rachy 1
A+ minor Anthony Neal Nov 16 family 40
Glen Winters Nov 16 Witch 2
Dirty Politicians Nov 4 Crusader 1
Amber Lewis And the Clan Nov 2 Charlie1587 1
Altus Dating
Find my Match

Altus People Search