OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44289 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
So what the H3LL is your problem with this hamburger thing? You sure can pick on some of the dumbest thing.

I know people that can buy and sell you in a New York minute and enjoy all things and just being with people.
You're right it's just a dumb innocent hamburger.
It's the dumb people who eat them I abhor.

Tell me more about the ' New York minute '.
That is such a old clich.

I have no interest in being with the just the people.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44290 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right it's just a dumb innocent hamburger.
It's the dumb people who eat them I abhor.
Tell me more about the ' New York minute '.
That is such a old clich.
I have no interest in being with the just the people.
Well I hate to let you in on this but You are probably spending time on here with "just the people". And if you actually do have money I would be willing to bet the only reason someone is eating with you is you are buying and they are not.
No different between a hamburger and a steak except one is ground up and the other not. But both come from COWS!
Let me blow you away with this---I hate hot dogs but if there is an open fire and we roast hot dogs and marshmallows I have fun doing that also. I love a Mic Ultra with that also. Now chew on that for awhile!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44291 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hate to let you in on this but You are probably spending time on here with "just the people". And if you actually do have money I would be willing to bet the only reason someone is eating with you is you are buying and they are not.
No different between a hamburger and a steak except one is ground up and the other not. But both come from COWS!
Let me blow you away with this---I hate hot dogs but if there is an open fire and we roast hot dogs and marshmallows I have fun doing that also. I love a Mic Ultra with that also. Now chew on that for awhile!
Lime Mic Ultras are good! Especially on a really hot day.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44292 Jun 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Lime Mic Ultras are good! Especially on a really hot day.
Yep I agree! Now my Hubby is a Bud Lite person. In a pinch I'll drink it.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44293 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right it's just a dumb innocent hamburger.
It's the dumb people who eat them I abhor.
Tell me more about the ' New York minute '.
That is such a old clich.
I have no interest in being with the just the people.
Oh I forgot you probably prefer fish now wouldn't you? That special way you catch them and your fine Eating place cooks for you and all
your friends.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44294 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably spending time on here with "just the people".

No different between a hamburger and a steak except one is ground up and the other not. But both come from COWS!

I love a Mic Ultra with that also. Now chew on that for awhile!
A few minutes is worth the time here.
It's slumming for the mind.

A good steak is not hamburger meat.
That should be apparent to anyone who's had one
even once. Hooves, dung and tongues come from cows
to. Hamburger is in the same class.
A1 Sauce can't help you.

Michelob Ultra ( learn big words ) is only beer.
Tell me more about ' chew on that '. It's so
original.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#44295 Jun 27, 2013
Mcloud Proud wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Why should a right have a price tag put on it?
What right. Does the constitution grant you health care or just fig newtons?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#44296 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right it's just a dumb innocent hamburger.
It's the dumb people who eat them I abhor.
Tell me more about the ' New York minute '.
That is such a old clich.
I have no interest in being with the just the people.
Another Texan that is all mouth and no brains, just like their Football teams.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44297 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
A few minutes is worth the time here.
It's slumming for the mind.
A good steak is not hamburger meat.
That should be apparent to anyone who's had one
even once. Hooves, dung and tongues come from cows
to. Hamburger is in the same class.
A1 Sauce can't help you.
Michelob Ultra ( learn big words ) is only beer.
Tell me more about ' chew on that '. It's so
original.
OH MY the big NEWS of the DAY from WFO is Michelob Ultra is only BEER! Guess what I like Pepsi and it is only POP also!

You are so full of Shit! And I only post to you because you are so funny and I like to see what kind of off the wall crap you come up to sell yourself as someone being A Big Me I. Sorry you are not to good at that!
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44298 Jun 27, 2013
Earlier this year, President Obama signed a set of executive orders targeting gun violence in the wake of the Sandy Hook shootings. Among them was an edict commanding the CDC to do a comprehensive survey of studies regarding guns and gun violence in the United States. Clearly, once the CDC produced the hard evidence that the US was a violent nation of wild-west shootouts, the American people would be eager to approve and fund future research while embracing strict gun control legislation.

At least that was the plan. The study, which was compiled by the Institute of Medicine and National Research Council under the CDC's direction, was recently completed and released. The anti-gun crowd has been awfully quiet about it. Could it be that it didn't support their bogus hypothesis?

In a word, Yes. The CDC's numbers basically back every pro-gun rights argument made over the course of the last year.

First and foremost, the majority of annual gun-related deaths are due to suicide, not crime.

The study finds that "Between the years 2000-2010 firearm-related suicides significantly outnumbered homicides for all age groups, annually accounting for 61 percent of the more than 335,600 people who died from firearms related violence in the United States.”

While this is still a depressing statistic, it supports gun-rights advocates' claims that the country has a mental health problem, not a gun owner problem. In fact, the study found that those who own guns, carry them, and fight back against criminals are actually fare better in dangerous situations.

The report notes that virtually all studies which "assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns” found the same thing. There are "consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies.”

But self-defense with a firearm is incredibly uncommon. After all, that's what the lefties are always telling us, so it must be true. Right?

Wrong.

The CDC report finds that "Defensive use of guns by crime victims is a common occurrence." In fact, while exact statistics are hard to come by, the report indicates that "Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008."

So, there's as much as a 10 to 1 ratio of defensive firearm use vs. offensive use, though admittedly the 3 million figure is probably a bit high.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#44299 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to see what kind of off the wall crap you come up to sell yourself as someone being A Big Me I. Sorry you are not to good at that!
I've never bragged on my endowment.
Women really are more impressed by
wealth. It's nice to be sought after
and not sold.

The attention comes to me.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44300 Jun 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Earlier this year, President Obama signed a set of executive orders targeting gun violence in the wake of the Sandy Hook shootings. Among them was an edict commanding the CDC to do a comprehensive survey of studies regarding guns and gun violence in the United States. Clearly, once the CDC produced the hard evidence that the US was a violent nation of wild-west shootouts, the American people would be eager to approve and fund future research while embracing strict gun control legislation.
At least that was the plan. The study, which was compiled by the Institute of Medicine and National Research Council under the CDC's direction, was recently completed and released. The anti-gun crowd has been awfully quiet about it. Could it be that it didn't support their bogus hypothesis?
In a word, Yes. The CDC's numbers basically back every pro-gun rights argument made over the course of the last year.
First and foremost, the majority of annual gun-related deaths are due to suicide, not crime.
The study finds that "Between the years 2000-2010 firearm-related suicides significantly outnumbered homicides for all age groups, annually accounting for 61 percent of the more than 335,600 people who died from firearms related violence in the United States.”
While this is still a depressing statistic, it supports gun-rights advocates' claims that the country has a mental health problem, not a gun owner problem. In fact, the study found that those who own guns, carry them, and fight back against criminals are actually fare better in dangerous situations.
The report notes that virtually all studies which "assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns” found the same thing. There are "consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self-protective strategies.”
But self-defense with a firearm is incredibly uncommon. After all, that's what the lefties are always telling us, so it must be true. Right?
Wrong.
The CDC report finds that "Defensive use of guns by crime victims is a common occurrence." In fact, while exact statistics are hard to come by, the report indicates that "Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year, in the context of about 300,000 violent crimes involving firearms in 2008."
So, there's as much as a 10 to 1 ratio of defensive firearm use vs. offensive use, though admittedly the 3 million figure is probably a bit high.
Very interesting.
Did the report say anything that most violent crimes that have guns involve are usually gotten illegally And the victims usually have gotten their guns legally?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44301 Jun 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never bragged on my endowment.
Women really are more impressed by
wealth. It's nice to be sought after
and not sold.
The attention comes to me.
I wasn't talking about your endowment. If you are on the ass side of being a person then your wealth to me would not be worth putting up with you. When I said Big Me I I was talking about selling yourself as having more wealth than you do.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44302 Jun 27, 2013
And now a DHS scandal. Someone should wake Obama up & tell him to watch the news so he'll know http://t.co/e6heNt4xeS
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44303 Jun 27, 2013
Russian Paper Says “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit http://t.co/k8mgRAhKU4 #tcot
Didi

Oklahoma City, OK

#44304 Jun 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Russian Paper Says “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit http://t.co/k8mgRAhKU4 #tcot
Sodom and Gommorrah was about rich people using and abusing the poor and raping women.

But if your going to take a Russian paper for your reflections on Obama and hold them as your go to source, maybe you should read up what their doing to women speaking out in Russia like Pussy Riot.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#44305 Jun 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
And now a DHS scandal. Someone should wake Obama up & tell him to watch the news so he'll know http://t.co/e6heNt4xeS
How much more can this nation take.? who is it up to to take these people down?
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#44306 Jun 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>How much more can this nation take.? who is it up to to take these people down?
The ball-less Congress. Or a
Revolution like the Middle East. I personally do not want to see that happen, but I see a lot of talk about it
Donnie

Gladewater, TX

#44307 Jun 27, 2013
""Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%? ""

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
Zane

Gladewater, TX

#44308 Jun 27, 2013
Donnie and I have moved to Longview, Texas to shackup.

We will soon be moving to California to be married.

Wish us well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelbie and John Brandt: Justice for Oakley 54 min May god be with you 3
David Thomas For District Attorney 20 hr Nobody 4
Is the town on fire Apr 14 Curious 1
Connie Imel and Darren Bernasconi, aka "Gabroni's" Apr 12 Pepper 2
John Merritt Apr 8 azgrl 3
Greer County Teachers Overpaid Apr 6 jane doe with moe 1
Chad and Janie (May '16) Apr 5 ADH97 8

Altus Jobs

Personal Finance

Altus Mortgages