OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

So What

Mcloud, OK

#41743 May 27, 2013
The problem I have with a fair tax is this; I have worked for over thirty years, and for over 25 years I've saved money for retirement. When it comes time to use that money for my main source of income I don't want to pay income tax on it again. I think that would be referred to as double taxation.
Zane

United States

#41744 May 27, 2013
Susan wrote:
Obama Administration Template Rule Book
1. Respond with faux outrage at actions they themselves caused.
2. Launch an investigation for illegalities, headed by the very individual who is guilty of the criminal illegalities. Hold a presser and announce
your administration won't allow that kind of behavior.
3. Respond to all press inquiries that an on-going investigation would be inappropriate to discuss any details until the investigation is complete and report is released.
4. Repeat #3 over and over again as their investigation into themselves never concludes.
5. After attention has waned, then and only then, reveal their investigation into themselves has vindicated them from any violations of the law.
6. If anyone still questions reply. A.) DOJ's full investigation proves innocence of all parties. B.)This is old news. C.) Anyone dredging up old news is dishonest with political motives.
7. If all else fails, point fingers and claim ignorance! Also known as the "I'm too incompetent to be guilty defense".
8. Never under estimate the 'race card' use it often as it has bailed our azzes out of many of a
political mess.
Sound familiar?
Yes Susan, Unfortunately for our country it does. Where's the media outrage? Where are the reporters pointing this obvious faux pas? Strangely quiet isn't it unless you check out the few journalist who are willing to put their career on the line and write about this double standard.

Today justaliar had another fit posting in everyone else's name and what was one of the precepts she tried to use as a defense to all these scandals...'it's BUSH'S fault.

Unbelievable!
Marcus

United States

#41745 May 27, 2013
I'd refer to it as 'standard' then for Obama and company 'no standard'. The media is complicit because they are silent to protect the messiah.

Terrible amount of bias in the media. MSNBC is the worse progressive liberal news outlet in the networks I know of but when you look at internet media it explodes with so many far left websites.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41746 May 27, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Zane doesn't care about feelings but he does care about the truth and takes it seriously. Besides I don't know anyone who has more of a sense of humor than Zane. He's a wonderful poet and used those skills the tag justaliar numerous times, lol.
All Zane cares about is harassment if someone doesn't toe the Republican/TP line.

He has never tagged me, all he has ever done is post my name, my husband name and my children's name like some low ball dirt bag. That's his claim to fame. Sleazy tactics by a sleaze ball that mask his inability to engage in political debate.

And your his disciple.

Marcus

United States

#41747 May 27, 2013
A flat tax on a consumer basis would eliminate your concern unless you plan on buying non stop when you retire. Are you a crazy shopper?

It would get rid of the IRS issues and make life where people and businesses alike could plan instead of always wondering what other tax/fee was going to be hitting them...
Zane

United States

#41748 May 27, 2013
'Doesn'tMatter, made a good point today in telling us that now there are 5 confirmed locations which targeted conservative organizations in the IRS. This scandal is growing by leaps and bounds and I think when more people feel brave enough to send in letters received by the IRS and tell what happened to them, we will find this was systemic and orchestrated how far up the chain of command we will see. What is clear is it wasn't a couple of low ranking employees working rogue in Cincinnati...another lie perpetrated by this administration.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41749 May 27, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
Let's get this straight: a social studies teacher was using a real life situation to teach about the constitution and how it protects the rights of human citizens...and was reprimanded for doing so.
Our education system is so incredibly screwed up.
I can't believe I missed this topic! YES our education is in very bad shape. It would be interesting to see just how many parents show up for that board meeting. Because the truth of the matter is that parents are the biggest problem with our education system.
Marcus

United States

#41750 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
All Zane cares about is harassment if someone doesn't toe the Republican/TP line.
He has never tagged me, all he has ever done is post my name, my husband name and my children's name like some low ball dirt bag. That's his claim to fame. Sleazy tactics by a sleaze ball that mask his inability to engage in political debate.
And your his disciple.
Who put all that information about your personal life on this thread?

Oh that's right YOU.

Zane did tag you with his poems. Whether you want to admit to that or not. No great surprise you would issue a denial.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41751 May 27, 2013
Zane wrote:
'Doesn'tMatter, made a good point today in telling us that now there are 5 confirmed locations which targeted conservative organizations in the IRS. This scandal is growing by leaps and bounds and I think when more people feel brave enough to send in letters received by the IRS and tell what happened to them, we will find this was systemic and orchestrated how far up the chain of command we will see. What is clear is it wasn't a couple of low ranking employees working rogue in Cincinnati...another lie perpetrated by this administration.
The only thing growing by leaps and bounds is your ignorance.

If your team mates in the Tea Party can't comply with the rules for filing a 501(c)3, that's their problem. Otherwise, you have to change the law. That's how we do it in the US.
Zane

United States

#41752 May 27, 2013
FYI:....Denial is not a river in Egypt..

For those who may not understand or find this confusing it's an attempt at humor....

:-)
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41753 May 27, 2013
Marcus wrote:
A flat tax on a consumer basis would eliminate your concern unless you plan on buying non stop when you retire. Are you a crazy shopper?
It would get rid of the IRS issues and make life where people and businesses alike could plan instead of always wondering what other tax/fee was going to be hitting them...
A flat tax would not tax my savings again, but would not eliminate the need for the IRS. IRS will never completely go away, someone would have to regulate the businesses collecting taxes if we went to a fair tax system. Hopefully a fair tax (sales tax) system won't apply to me much. I plan on being out of country most of the time.

When and if my children have my Grandchildren then I will be a crazy shopper.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41754 May 27, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Who put all that information about your personal life on this thread?
Oh that's right YOU.
Zane did tag you with his poems. Whether you want to admit to that or not. No great surprise you would issue a denial.
Oh gawd almighty, his poems. LOL

And it was for the hundredth time since your such a slow learner it was WMCOL being pissed off because I said my business was not going to allow open carry.

But one things for sure, I do have a business that has been open for twenty years...I don't have to make up some life I have under a fake name...like some people here.

The thing that pissed you all off was that I called Misty for making up stories....Interviewing 7 people for a engineering management position for a fake company that she said she owned. 7 people interviewed from 8 till Noon so she could breathlessly come back here and tell us all the horror stories she collected from them about Obama's policies. Which discussing politics in a job interview is against labor practices...which she didn't know either.

So get over it.
Zane

United States

#41755 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe I missed this topic! YES our education is in very bad shape. It would be interesting to see just how many parents show up for that board meeting. Because the truth of the matter is that parents are the biggest problem with our education system.
n

If I had a child in this teacher's class I would attend the board meeting in full support of this teacher doing her job which is to teach.

In high school I had 2 outstanding teachers one in college prep class in English and the other a history teacher. The history teacher was my personal favorite. He was a war vet who had suffered terrible injuries having lost his left eye and extensive damage to his right leg, hip and back. Mr. Palmer never missed school though I'm sure he found some days difficult to go to work and teach a group of teenagers. The state required Mr. Palmer to teach X,Y,Z...and Mr. Palmer followed the letter of the law. He would start each class telling us to open our text book to a certain chapter and would recite verbatim what was in the book. This took him around 5 to 10 minutes. Then he would tell us to close our books. Then Mr. Palmer would walk around his desk and sit down on the front facing the class. He would smile his crooked half smile and say "now I'm going to tell you the rest of the story of what happened".

He was awesome. I still remember the lessons I learned in his class so long ago. Teachers who TEACH so that students can LEARN are national treasures.
Zane

United States

#41756 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was for the hundredth time since your such a slow learner it was WMCOL being pissed off because I said my business was not going to allow open carry.
But one things for sure, I do have a business that has been open for twenty years...I don't have to make up some life I have under a fake name...like some people here.
The thing that pissed you all off was that I called Misty for making up stories....Interviewing 7 people for a engineering management position for a fake company that she said she owned. 7 people interviewed from 8 till Noon so she could breathlessly come back here and tell us all the horror stories she collected from them about Obama's policies. Which discussing politics in a job interview is against labor practices...which she didn't know either.
So get over it.
Nope not the way I remember it again not surprising at all. You have maligned MistyGirl every time you get a chance. She ignores you. You malign Tamara but she chooses to reach out and converse with you which is her right and her choice.

You are making claims that are false again no surprise. You also claimed MistyGirl wasn't educated and wasn't a professional you also claimed she didn't know 'squat' you word not mine about engineering. Then very recently she took the time to post and correct a totally FALSE post you made about the bridge in Washington. I didn't know if it was true or not I'm not an engineer so I'm not familiar with those terms. But MistyGirl was. An intelligent person can tell MistyGirl is a professional just like a intelligent person can tell you are not.

So whose the liar?

It's clear who tell lies on this thread.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41757 May 27, 2013
Marcus wrote:
I'd refer to it as 'standard' then for Obama and company 'no standard'. The media is complicit because they are silent to protect the messiah.
Terrible amount of bias in the media. MSNBC is the worse progressive liberal news outlet in the networks I know of but when you look at internet media it explodes with so many far left websites.
and Fox is completely the other direction.
Which is a great thing, or should be. I believe we need a far right and far left. What should happen is we come together and meet somewhere in the middle, at least that was the grand design.
But nobody wants to come out of their corners, they only want to point fingers and hurl insults. Sound familiar? What I would like to do is tell our elected officials, it is time to stop playing your chicken $hit games, put the gloves on and get your a$$e$ out to the middle of the ring and start swinging. At least we would get something out of it. Entertainment!
Marcus

United States

#41758 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
So get over it.
Now it's WMCOL who started this? No, I remember dustyoutlaw raking you over the coals and I remember WMCOL disagreeing with you but he didn't post anywhere near the volume of dustyoutlaw. Mistygirl and dustyoutlaw would have strong disagreements because dusty would pick one point and started his b.s. about pigs and okies. But Mistygirl would hold her own and I know that dustyoutlaw agreed with some points Mistygirl made. Dustyoutlaw and WMCOL agreed more often than not since they both supported Obama and ObamaCare....interesting Dustyoutlaw chose to leave America to go live in a foreign country with his entire family because he said America wasn't going to survive what was coming.

I remember dustyoutlaw telling JAG he felt for him being stuck in America and being worried about his family and friends. I remember Dustyoutlaw stating he wished Obama wasn't such a weak president. Didn't pontificate on what he meant by 'weak' but that's how he described Obama.

Yes I remember a lot of stuff posted back then but I don't remember it the way you tell it because it didn't happen that way.

I know you claim you own a business but somehow your husband is the only one who seems to work there...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41759 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
So get over it.
You kept putting enough info about yourself on here where WMCOL could figure it out. You practically told where your eating place was located many times. I believe WMCOL told us he was in law enforcement and that is probably is why it was so easy for him to get your info.
Once he tried with me. You really need to be carefull about how much info you put on here. I am not saying the people on here aren't trust worthy, but there could be that one out of ten.
Your over exaggerations about what people post tends to piss people off. Like ".....and tell us all the horror stories she collected from them about Obama's policies." That is not what she said. She said the people were concern about the direction this country was going since Obama took office in the job market.
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41760 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>and Fox is completely the other direction.
Which is a great thing, or should be. I believe we need a far right and far left. What should happen is we come together and meet somewhere in the middle, at least that was the grand design.
But nobody wants to come out of their corners, they only want to point fingers and hurl insults. Sound familiar? What I would like to do is tell our elected officials, it is time to stop playing your chicken $hit games, put the gloves on and get your a$$e$ out to the middle of the ring and start swinging. At least we would get something out of it. Entertainment!
I would save Boehner for the main event. I love to watch him cry. NOW THAT"S ENTERTAINMENT!
Marcus

United States

#41761 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>and Fox is completely the other direction.
There are things I like about FOX but I don't care to watch Hannity. To hear justaminute you would think everyone who doesn't agree with her only watches FOX and listen to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. I don't care for Limbaugh either. Apparently some do or they wouldn't still have a show.

I'm not looking for entertainment. I'm looking for solutions and answers to the terrible fix our country is in. The debt is appalling and there is a whole segment of our society which seems to be clueless. These scandals that have erupted in the Obama administration just reinforces the strong feeling this country isn't in good hands and to pretend this is just all political games is to ignore there is evidence of serious problems within this administration. The tail is wagging the dog!
So What

Mcloud, OK

#41762 May 27, 2013
Hey TAMARA what keeps you up at this time of night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad and Janie (May '16) Feb 22 NOYB 7
Carley Walker (Sep '12) Feb 21 Yea 8
What y'all know about Sabra from blair (Aug '17) Feb 19 Sabra 4
News Hobby Lobby coming to Altus Feb 9 Bob 1
Scott Tripp Feb 3 Joe 4
Forrest Ray (Nov '15) Feb 1 Cranky old fart 10
Prego Jan 30 Foul 4

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance