Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jake

United States

#41592 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>It was a joke sorry I didn't put in :) If your looking to trade insults your wasting your time.
tweeker chick, lol
Jake

United States

#41593 May 27, 2013
Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, she was posting on another site a bogus post I might add don't exactly know why she bothered since on this thread she claimed she was done for the nite...confused I guess.
I read everyone's post and she was directing her criticism toward you and you called her on it then she says she was responding to someone else...really then why did she pop off her mouth and post to you? Doesn't make any sense. The last post was it was all a joke...what the hell?
Don't blame you one bit for setting the record straight! Maybe the meds she said she taking are effecting her...not in a good way!
She's a tweeker I tell u. Ive seen um and I know how they act.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#41594 May 27, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>

I heard WarForOil lives in a trailerpark in Grapevine.
You post idiocy without any basis.

Langley on the other hand is a dump.
The per capita income of Langley Oklahoma is $11,542.
As of 2010 the population of Langley was 819.
21.0% of the population is worthless Indians.

My house is worth more than the entire town.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41596 May 27, 2013
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You post idiocy without any basis.
Langley on the other hand is a dump.
The per capita income of Langley Oklahoma is $11,542.
As of 2010 the population of Langley was 819.
21.0% of the population is worthless Indians.
My house is worth more than the entire town.
Is Grapevine Lake a nice lake for boating and fishing?
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41597 May 27, 2013
So What wrote:
<quoted text>It's more of a equal rights issue. Birth control is birth control. Vasectomy is birth control. Were in the bible does it say it is OK for man, but not for woman. Hobby Lobbys' views are hypocritical.
Doesn't matter. They can believe whatever they want.
Susan

United States

#41598 May 27, 2013
Obama Administration Template Rule Book

1. Respond with faux outrage at actions they themselves caused.

2. Launch an investigation for illegalities, headed by the very individual who is guilty of the criminal illegalities. Hold a presser and announce
your administration won't allow that kind of behavior.

3. Respond to all press inquiries that an on-going investigation would be inappropriate to discuss any details until the investigation is complete and report is released.

4. Repeat #3 over and over again as their investigation into themselves never concludes.

5. After attention has waned, then and only then, reveal their investigation into themselves has vindicated them from any violations of the law.

6. If anyone still questions reply. A.) DOJ's full investigation proves innocence of all parties. B.)This is old news. C.) Anyone dredging up old news is dishonest with political motives.

7. If all else fails, point fingers and claim ignorance! Also known as the "I'm too incompetent to be guilty defense".

8. Never under estimate the 'race card' use it often as it has bailed our azzes out of many of a
political mess.

Sound familiar?
DoesntMatter

Perkins, OK

#41599 May 27, 2013
Susan wrote:
Obama Administration Template Rule Book

1. Respond with faux outrage at actions they themselves caused.

2. Launch an investigation for illegalities, headed by the very individual who is guilty of the criminal illegalities. Hold a presser and announce
your administration won't allow that kind of behavior.

3. Respond to all press inquiries that an on-going investigation would be inappropriate to discuss any details until the investigation is complete and report is released.

4. Repeat #3 over and over again as their investigation into themselves never concludes.

5. After attention has waned, then and only then, reveal their investigation into themselves has vindicated them from any violations of the law.

6. If anyone still questions reply. A.) DOJ's full investigation proves innocence of all parties. B.)This is old news. C.) Anyone dredging up old news is dishonest with political motives.

7. If all else fails, point fingers and claim ignorance! Also known as the "I'm too incompetent to be guilty defense".

8. Never under estimate the 'race card' use it often as it has bailed our azzes out of many of a
political mess.

Sound familiar?
9. When all else fails, anyone who makes claims that this perfect administration has ever done anything wrong, tie them to birthers and conspiracy theorists.
This exactly what they do
Zane

United States

#41600 May 27, 2013
When the Benghazi Scandal first broke in the back of my mind I figured it would all even itself out when Hillary explained what her actions and the State Department actions were for our people in Libya.

But no it got worse much worse.

When AP Scandal broke I thought it would be revealed that DOJ had a criminal investigation and this was isolated case and would be explained in a manner that in a couple of days, over with in news coverage.

When the IRS Scandal broke I thought it would come to light that a few zealous IRS agents tampered with the rules to pick on conservative non-profits.

This administration is incompetent and criminal. The tail is wagging the dog. These people are muddling their way around doing unfathomable damage as they go.

The question now is this incompetence the most extreme ever seen in American Politics or is it a designed and carried out plan to destroy America?

....this time I'm looking at what I know to be true and the b.s. meter is in tune and watching......Jay Carney is a liar he should resign.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41601 May 27, 2013
Typical Okies

Gov. Fallin goes on the Sunday talk shows saying that someone needs to 'cut through the red tape' to get funding that she needs to handle the tornado aftermath in her state.

While

Sen. Coburn goes on the Sunday shows that Oklahoma doesn't need federal funds for the tornado damage because is just encourages people to not be self reliant.

While

The Republican talkers on this thread talk about Benghazi, Benghazi Benghazi!!!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41602 May 27, 2013
Gov. Fallin, it's really hard to run a state and live by Republican propaganda.

Remember last year when we had all those fires from the drought and you cut the first responder's budget?

You had to rely on federal funds and other state's first responder's and equipment.

Now Gov. Fallin, you cut taxes again and we had another F5 tornado that took out infrastucture and more importantly lives.

Now you need to rebuild schools, help people recover, build shelters in schools, help businesses wiped out secure loans to rebuild, and rebuild a hospital.

Nor do you say what is going to happen to the Moore tax base during the couple of years it will take to rebuild.

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41603 May 27, 2013
Oh that little problem that you have with the IRS and you thinking that they are picking on the TP (not toilet paper) party. Look what another Repug party Governor is doing!

Rick Perry vetoes 501(c)4 transparency bill

“…The bill, proposed by state Sen. Kel Seliger (R-Amarillo), would have prevented people from using social welfare nonprofit organizations — known formally as 501(c)4 organizations — to circumvent campaign finance laws.

Senator Kel Seliger (R- Amarillo):

“This is a sad day for integrity and transparency in Texas. Governor Perry’s veto of SB 346 legalizes money laundering in Texas elections. The Governor’s veto is ironic since money laundering is illegal in other endeavors. As other states have stepped forward to ban election money laundering by dark money 501c4 non-profit corporations, it is embarrassing that the Lone Star state is now an official safe haven for political money launderers.

kfyo.com
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/04/an...
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41604 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Typical Okies
Gov. Fallin goes on the Sunday talk shows saying that someone needs to 'cut through the red tape' to get funding that she needs to handle the tornado aftermath in her state.
While
Sen. Coburn goes on the Sunday shows that Oklahoma doesn't need federal funds for the tornado damage because is just encourages people to not be self reliant.
While
The Benghazi thing did not go away just because Oklahoma had a Major disaster. From what I am reading there has been talked about The Tornados, The IRS thing and Benghazi. So what else do you want?
Zane

United States

#41605 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Typical Okies
While
While
PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL RANTS = TROLL SCAT
Zane

United States

#41606 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Gov. Fallin, it's really hard to run a state and live by Republican propaganda.
Remember last year when we had all those fires from the drought and you cut the first responder's budget?
You had to rely on federal funds and other state's first responder's and equipment.
Now Gov. Fallin, you cut taxes again and we had another F5 tornado that took out infrastucture and more importantly lives.
Now you need to rebuild schools, help people recover, build shelters in schools, help businesses wiped out secure loans to rebuild, and rebuild a hospital.
Nor do you say what is going to happen to the Moore tax base during the couple of years it will take to rebuild.
Zane

United States

#41607 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
Oh that little problem that you have with the IRS and you thinking that they are picking on the TP (not toilet paper) party. Look what another Repug party Governor is doing!
Rick Perry vetoes 501(c)4 transparency bill
“…The bill, proposed by state Sen. Kel Seliger (R-Amarillo), would have prevented people from using social welfare nonprofit organizations — known formally as 501(c)4 organizations — to circumvent campaign finance laws.
Senator Kel Seliger (R- Amarillo):
“This is a sad day for integrity and transparency in Texas. Governor Perry’s veto of SB 346 legalizes money laundering in Texas elections. The Governor’s veto is ironic since money laundering is illegal in other endeavors. As other states have stepped forward to ban election money laundering by dark money 501c4 non-profit corporations, it is embarrassing that the Lone Star state is now an official safe haven for political money launderers.
kfyo.com
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/04/an...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41608 May 27, 2013
While every one of the talking head Regressive want to fuss at the IRS..one thing is true.

You want the IRS to handle all the responsibility for handling the federal taxes collected in the US and the myriad of other tasks while...

Cutting funding for employees and equipment!

Do you realize the IRS still uses a computer system designed and installed in the 1960's by Martin Marrietta?

You know those desktop computer that are the size of an old TV with a black screen and green lettering. That all the tax files of the US are still on those magnetic tape storage system.

The Congress keeps saying next session that they are going to redo the computer system for the IRS but never do, no matter what party is in power.

Plus when most of the 501(c) 4 filers are from the Repub party when their not supposed to be doing politics...well you catch more of the little guys...but of course they didn't catch them...their filings were held up...the only group that was denied 501(c) status was a group that was organized to help elect Dem women. But facts never stop the Regressive Party!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41609 May 27, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>The Benghazi thing did not go away just because Oklahoma had a Major disaster. From what I am reading there has been talked about The Tornados, The IRS thing and Benghazi. So what else do you want?
Of course the Benghazi thing does not go away for you guys. But the rest of the US that aren't buying what the Repubs are selling has let it go...Just like the Repubs did when there were way more attacks on embassies during the Bush years...there's actually less now under Obama than under a Repub president by the name of Bush..but don't let that stop you!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41610 May 27, 2013
Well Zane is doing what Zane always does....scream at Liberals or the hundred of other personal not political things that fill his teeny tiny brain...LOL

Can I expect another attack of the 'other' now that I am online and posting?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#41611 May 27, 2013
I'll keep checking back for your replies....

But if it's just garbage like Zane always puts out...I'm not going to bother with it...it's just mindless drivel....
Zane

United States

#41612 May 27, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
While every one of the talking head Regressive want to fuss at the IRS..one thing is true.
You want the IRS to handle all the responsibility for handling the federal taxes collected in the US and the myriad of other tasks while...
Cutting funding for employees and equipment!
Do you realize the IRS still uses a computer system designed and installed in the 1960's by Martin Marrietta?
You know those desktop computer that are the size of an old TV with a black screen and green lettering. That all the tax files of the US are still on those magnetic tape storage system.
The Congress keeps saying next session that they are going to redo the computer system for the IRS but never do, no matter what party is in power.
Plus when most of the 501(c) 4 filers are from the Repub party when their not supposed to be doing politics...well you catch more of the little guys...but of course they didn't catch them...their filings were held up...the only group that was denied 501(c) status was a group that was organized to help elect Dem women. But facts never stop the Regressive Party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy parker 4 hr Eva Hughes 4
lugert lake Sat kirk blain 11
Kristi Lee. (Atkinson) (Sep '13) May 18 metoo 20
Power Outages May 16 In the dark 1
Tana Flores May 16 smh 1
New city of Altus city manager May 16 Nemo 1
New city manager for city of altus May 16 Nemo 1
More from around the web

Altus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE