OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Donnie

United States

#41311 May 24, 2013
FAKE Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Packing heat is an inmate at the Vinita mental hospital!!!
Your the only one posting under everyone else's usernames so I guess the only 'mental' one is you. Give it a rest, My God, no one is fooled!
Donnie

United States

#41312 May 24, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
BREAKING: Eric Holder arrests self for perjury, grants himself bail, acquits himself. Candy Crowley applauds effectiveness of DOJ.
Obama hold press conference giving himself credit since he appointed Holder with the task of investigating himself. Chris Matthews leg begins to tingle.

Overcome with relief of stress, justaminute pees herself...
Donnie

United States

#41313 May 24, 2013
FAKE Zane wrote:
<quoted text>
Packing Heat gets a "sexual thrill" every time he bashes Obama.
Karen control yourself.
Zane

United States

#41314 May 24, 2013
“You shouldn’t be able to call me privileged/misogynist/azzhole/ bigot just because I disagree with you!”
Donnie

United States

#41315 May 24, 2013
Are all these stupid, ill-mannered, republicans and wantabee repigs in the 1% of the ultra rich or are they just surrogates for the 1%?

"""A mouthpiece for the rich and usually talking out their azz because their mouth knows better."""
TAMARA

United States

#41316 May 24, 2013
"They are immune to all the laws, in all the lands."...FALSE! Fox can not obtain a broadcasting licence in Canada as our relevant laws include strict ethical standards. Needless to say, Fox's deliberate distortion of news, let their propensity for outright fabrication to "shape" events to fit their political views, are only the first in a long list of factors that ensure that Canadians will never be subjected to the blatant BS that is heaped on Americans 24/7. Oh yes, not only do we have safeguards to keep our airwaves clean, we have universal health care as well... and functional schools, infrastructure, legislative assemblies, exceptionally safe cities, etc. Don't you think its about time that you guys rebel against the deliberate dumbing-down of America that the GOP (Gross Old Pharts?) has been engineering since the Reagan years?
Tio

United States

#41317 May 24, 2013
Unfortunately, there is a way to watch faux in Cananda. My ignortant father-in-law drinks their kool-aid daily with his satellite TV. Every time he calls I have to bite my tongue because he almost ALWAYS starts the conversation with some comment about how it must be tough to live in the US with :::insert faux lie::: going on!!

Man am I glad he's in a different country. One day I am just going to let loose and tell him to fuck off and watch real news. I can feel it coming, my filter will only last so long...
Mandy

United States

#41318 May 24, 2013
Okay, they're azzholes. No question about it. BUT..not one woman put any of them in their place. They get away with it because its tolerated by the women on the receiving end. To 86 sexist remarks - you need women who oppose it. That dumb blonde on Fox just sits there with a stupid grin on her face.
BlueBird

United States

#41319 May 24, 2013
The women on Fox News allow them to get away with it. They have allowed themselves to be prostituted by Roger Ailes.
MistyGirl

United States

#41320 May 24, 2013
These white, blond, blue eyed Fox Fecal News women are paid to sit there and be submissive. They are supposed to be a roll model for all conservative, religious, Christian republican women. Sit there and be quiet and only speak when they have something to slander Democrats with. My white, blond, blue eyed Democrat wife would take their stiletto heels and beat these anti womens rights women with them should she be given a chance, and dress down those loud mouthed Fox fool men with a brick.
Dempsey

United States

#41321 May 24, 2013
Half of the women on FauxNews are just eye-candy with big mouths and idiotic opinions who know as much about politics as I do about molecular whatever. In other words, nothing.
Dr Jones

United States

#41322 May 24, 2013
You forgot to mention how they're political "opinion" likely stems from either their dad or their husband... Because no woman with a mind of her own would spew the sh!t they do.
Packing Heat

United States

#41323 May 24, 2013
I hate to use this word...BUUUUT it is so appropriate in this case. They are fucktards!
DoesntMatter

United States

#41324 May 24, 2013
Besides smarmy comments, their use of eye candy to say their boss' talking points is almost obnoxious. It's kind of like MSNBC and their use of black rimmed glasses to show how "smart" their talking heads are.

I remember being quite surprised when a woman on the channel WASN'T a "pretty" white blonde. A black woman, whose hair wasn't even straightened out, was talking on FOX News. I didn't even listen to her words; I just watched her EXIST for a few seconds.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#41325 May 24, 2013
On chanPlaza Towers Memorial Fund Gets Major Contributions
Posted: May 24, 2013 8:31 PM CDT
Updated: May 24, 2013 8:31 PM CDT
By Steve Shaw, News 9 - bio | email

A Norman car dealership has pledged $100,000 towards putting storm shelters or safe rooms in every school in the city of Moore.MOORE, Oklahoma - A Norman car dealership has pledged $100,000 towards putting storm shelters or safe rooms in every school in the city of Moore.

The fund is being called the "Plaza Towers Memorial Fund."

Oklahoma City Thunder center Kendrick Perkins has pledged $25,000, and All-Star Russell Westbrook has made a donation as well.

"I love Oklahoma City and the people here," said Westbrook.

John Hunt of Norman Chrysler Jeep Dodge says he knows storm shelters or safe rooms could cost more than a million dollars for each school.

"Certainly I know that. But we have to protect these kids. We can't wait on the legislature to do it," he said. "One of my friends said 'What if you only put it in one school?' I said,‘Well how many shelters have you put in schools, you know?"'

If you'd like to contribute to this fund, go to www.plazatowersmemorialfund.org or you can text SAFETY to 5055 to donate $10 to the Plaza Memorial Fund.

Ths was on Channel 9 today:
Jesse

United States

#41326 May 24, 2013
In both the 2008 and 2012 Elections, the American people voted overwhelmingly to send Barack Obama to the White House much to the chagrin of Fox News and Republicans. Since that first election, President Obama has made an effort to make life better for people across the country. And despite obstruction from the right and disappointment from the left, Obama has time and time again attempted to compromise with the GOP to no avail. Since Obama took office, a violent streak has taken over the GOP. Conservatives across the country have threatened liberals with gun violence, bloody coups, and all out war in an effort to force Democrats to do what Republicans want them to do. Members of the right-wing have fantasized about killing the President and Democrats in general. And Thursday was no different.

A Fox News host urged her viewers and listeners to physically harm anyone who voted for President Obama because she was upset that the Justice Department had investigated a Fox reporter.

Andrea Tantaros flipped out during her radio show and actually incited violence against Obama supporters.

“Fox said, we’re targets, clearly Media Matters and others have put us on a target list. And they said,‘Oh, Fox is just crazy! They’re just paranoid!’ Really? Are we? This is what is happening to our press! This is Obama’s America! It’s like the Soviet Union. He said he would change the country. He said it. And a lot of people voted for him. And if you see any of those people today, do me a favor, punch them in the face.”
Donnie

United States

#41327 May 24, 2013
FAKE Jesse wrote:
In both the 2008 and 2012 Elections, the American people voted overwhelmingly to send Barack Obama to the White House much to the chagrin of Fox News and Republicans. Since that first election, President Obama has made an effort to make life better for people across the country. And despite obstruction from the right and disappointment from the left, Obama has time and time again attempted to compromise with the GOP to no avail. Since Obama took office, a violent streak has taken over the GOP. Conservatives across the country have threatened liberals with gun violence, bloody coups, and all out war in an effort to force Democrats to do what Republicans want them to do. Members of the right-wing have fantasized about killing the President and Democrats in general. And Thursday was no different.
A Fox News host urged her viewers and listeners to physically harm anyone who voted for President Obama because she was upset that the Justice Department had investigated a Fox reporter.
Andrea Tantaros flipped out during her radio show and actually incited violence against Obama supporters.
“Fox said, we’re targets, clearly Media Matters and others have put us on a target list. And they said,‘Oh, Fox is just crazy! They’re just paranoid!’ Really? Are we? This is what is happening to our press! This is Obama’s America! It’s like the Soviet Union. He said he would change the country. He said it. And a lot of people voted for him. And if you see any of those people today, do me a favor, punch them in the face.”
FAKE
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#41328 May 24, 2013
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>Obama hold press conference giving himself credit since he appointed Holder with the task of investigating himself. Chris Matthews leg begins to tingle.

Overcome with relief of stress, justaminute pees herself...
I'm just going to sit over here behind this monitor so no one else hears the laughter.

I automatically thought of a wet chihuahua.
Dr Jones

United States

#41329 May 24, 2013
Women who miscarry a pregnancy could face imprisonment if Mississippi has its way. The state Supreme Court is set to rule on whether or not the state can arrest women for delivering a stillborn or losing a pregnancy any time throughout the nine-month period of time a fetus is developing.

The current case involves a woman named Nina Buckhalter, who was arrested in 2009 for giving birth to a stillborn baby. Devastated, Nina named the baby Hayley and was arrested two months later for manslaughter. The grand jury found that the 29-year-old woman “willfully, unlawfully, feloniously” killed “a human being by culpable negligence” because she had a trace amount of methamphetamines in her system.

If the state Supreme Court rules that Nina can be prosecuted for having a stillbirth, it opens the door for Mississippi to charge any woman who has a miscarriage for murder. Mississippi is the one conservative state at the epicenter of the war against abortion. Anti-abortion activists and politicians have made effort upon effort to define a fetus as a human being so they can charge women who have abortions with murder, therefore making abortion illegal.

Despite finding meth in her system, evidence proving that the drug caused the stillbirth is extremely thin.
The cause of any given miscarriage or stillbirth is difficult to determine, and many experts believe there is no conclusive evidence that exposure to drugs in utero can cause a miscarriage or stillbirth. Because of this, prosecuting Buckhalter opens the door to investigating and prosecuting women for any number of other potential causes of a miscarriage or stillbirth, her lawyers argued in a filing to the state Supreme Court—”smoking, drinking alcohol, using drugs, exercising against doctor’s orders, or failing to follow advice regarding conditions such as obesity or hypertension.” Supreme Court Justice Leslie D. King also raised this question in the oral arguments last month:“Doctors say women should avoid herbal tea, things like unpasteurized cheese, lunch meats. Exactly what are the boundaries?”
Donnie

United States

#41330 May 24, 2013
Brought to you by the poorest, unhealthiest, and dumbest state in the Union.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Altus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosie otworth gamino? Fri Curious 5
Greg Crocker Nov 30 Elk dude 12
amber blain (Feb '13) Nov 30 Elk dude 40
Terry "Anthony" Garner (Aug '15) Nov 30 optimistic13 4
jason card (Dec '13) Nov 16 Smiley McGee 5
Bigfoot Sighting Nov 13 I knew it 2
Rose Garland Nov 12 Curious 1

Altus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance